Arhaus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arhaus

Tell us how Arhaus made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Arhaus has the most unique and one of a kind items. I LOVE the quality and the ability to customize furniture to fit my home. From the moment I walked into the store until delivery, I was treated with utmost respect. Buying furniture is an investment and something I was stressed out over but Arhaus made it easy. I had a problem with the dining table hardware and the concierge service handled the problem quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend!
Arhaus has great products, but their salespeople are not great. We were sold a dining set including a wood table and chairs, and also purchased the warranty since our salesperson said it would cover literally any damage. Well, here we are with pet damage to the table and Arhaus and the warranty company are saying they don't cover "that type of pet damage". Would recommend purchasing their products, NOT the warranty. Also, buy online to avoid their pushy salespeople who aren't truthful about things like the warranty.
Arhaus is rated 4.00 based on 2 reviews