Astir Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Astir Australia
Read Astir Australia Reviews

About Astir Australia:

We're not disrupting an existing market, we're creating a new one. There are plenty of companies supplying commodity products at cheaper prices, it's the easy way in and so that's fair enough, we're not against that. However, through in depth market research it was established that there is a share of the market who are extremely fired up and passionate about the equipment they use and were looking for a more proactive supplier that could consistently supply not just the "market standard" level of product but a "best in the world" level of product, in each key area at a more affordable price.

Simply put our target market is passionate professionals who are seeking a supplier of the world's best products, world's best range, at a more affordable rate along with outstanding customer service.

sales@astiraustralia.com.au

Thank you. I received what I ordered despite a minor hiccup with clarification of the target address. you acted promptly as a result of my telephone call to you.
Very quick service.
Many thanks for your positive review :)
I have been though this with someone over the phone our company name is Northwest Physiotherapy Group. You delivery very fast but your office needs to keep up with the changes that are requested
I ordered the Sanitex the day I received your email. Parcel took a while to arrive. All good though.
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback in these unprecedented times
Good supply and contacts
excellent, we appreciate your feedback :)
Good range of products, good price, love the free delivery when spending over $50. Would be better to have more stock so that products don't have to go on backorder and be delivered separately at a later day. But overall very happy.
thank you we appreciate your positive constructive feedback :)
Girls are helpful
Many thank for your positive review we appreciate your feedback :)
Nice customer service
Very efficient and helpful staff.
I thought that a call from you after some error on my account would have been appreciated. The end result was satisfying but a bit confusing to me.
Easy to order and quick delivery
Excellent, we appreciate the positive feedback!
They are helpful in finding products and polite
Many thanks for your Positive Review, we appreciate your business :)
Would have got a very good but didn't get any jelly beans! Very happy with the service - thank you
Apologies for this! We will make sure a box full is dispatched to you today!
good company with good products. Only suggestion for improvement: Inform customers if a product is not available after it has been ordered. I waited for a shipment for several days, and found out, after calling the company, that there was a delay with the order. Otherwise a fine and quick service, highly recommend.
Thank you for your feedback Peter, we definitely do let all our customers know when something is out of stock. Not sure how this one got missed :) Our apologies!
very helpful and cheerful
Excellent, thankyou for your feedback Linda :)
Friendly & efficient :-)
Thanks Richard, always a pleasure doing business :)
Always happy with the service and on line ordering easy to understand, we like how you call if there is a better offer than what I have ordered, and the boss enjoys the lollies :)
Many thanks for your positive review, we appreciate your business :)
Fast and Easy
Fantastic, thank you for your positive feedback :)
Some initial issues with the order but were resolved with good customer service
Thank you for your review Greg, we greatly apologise for this mixup, i believe this has been corrected on your account and will not happen in the future.
service is good
Thank you for your feedback!
Astir Australia is rated 4.62 based on 842 reviews