Baby Pavilion Reviews

Read Baby Pavilion Reviews

pumpit@babypavilion.com

12807 Capricorn St

Tell us how Baby Pavilion made you happy
Everyone at baby pavilion was so helpful in getting my pump to me.
Incredibly easy process to order through this company. Breast pump and supply arrived in a few days and appreciate that they will email me every month to remind me about refilling supplies. Highly recommend !!
Baby Pavilion was super helpful with responding to my request and I got my pump a week after I hit my 3rd trimester.
Had a phenomenal experience with Baby Pavilion! Great products and great customer service!
Very easy to work with, hassle free and very prompt customer support. Best website to order breast pump/accessories from especially for Tricare!
Very fast and easy! Great experience.
Only took a few minutes to order. Great customer service & very speedy delivery!!! Would definitely recommend Baby Pavilion!
Very easy to use and fast!
Baby Pavillion makes ordering so easy! All I have to do is login and pick my items. Their selection is always up to date and a few days later my products arrive.
Baby Pavilion made my pump ordering extremely easy- a quick photo upload of my prescription and few short questions later, my pump and supplies arrived within the week! They send friendly reminders to order my free replacement supplies too.
Baby Pavilion is a LIFE SAVER. I LOVE having my bags delivered to me and I love being able to pump right into them with the kinde adapter. Great company
Stacy and Jalen are of no help. I’ve received very poor service and both associates simply stated there was “nothing they could do”. I’m am dissatisfied and this is not the first time having issues.
They are very helpful and they ship my supplies very fast
Amazing as always! They always have my orders out super fast AND everything is always right!
I really loved the Customer Service. After reaching out initially, I was able to text them and coordinate my order which I LOVED. As a mom, I just don't usually get around to checking my emails, and any time I make a phone call, it seems to be cue for my kids to start screaming. Texting was perfect. The Breast-pump delivered the next day and I even was able to have them send different sized flanges and breast pump bags which they were able to bill to the insurance as well. I am very happy at how efficient and easy the process has been.
Easy process, fast delivery I'm really happy with my breast pump best service
fast service and i love the monthly reminders to restock!
I was very hesitant to use one of the online websites for my breast pump and all the fears of not receiving it in time was 100% real. But BabyPavilion was AMAZING. Within one week of placing my order, I had already been contacted by a rep to confirm my order being shipped out. I still have 8 weeks left before baby’s due date and I already have my pump!
Love the products! Long lasting with no issues. I would have given this review 5 stars but the costumer service when calling could be better! I had to call and was treated like it was an inconvenience for them to take a very simple phone call
Fast and reliable service.
Baby Pavilion is rated 4.88 based on 1,746 reviews