Bare Cremation Reviews

Tracey
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 15th November 2020
Maree
The most amazing, kind and supportive staff who truely take care of your loved one. Communication was amazing, we were updated every step of the way. No hidden costs what so ever, you pay what they say. Thank you, Bare for making this difficult time so much easier.
Bare cremation made the very hard experience of losing husband and father a lot easier. They were very sensitive and helpful in the whole process.
5 out of 5 The Bare team provided a professional, smooth, caring and comparatively affordable service, taking away significant stress and worry at a difficult time. Would definitely recommend. Thank you Bare.
Bare Cremation were fantastic when my stepdad recently passed away. The love, compassion and support that they all showed certainly surpassed any expectations that I had. Thank you so much to the Team at Bare Cremation
My mother passed away in September ‘21 and I would just like to thank Bare Cremations for making it such an easy and personal process for us in very difficult times. Sarah and her team offered such caring and personalised service even though we were not at the actual cremation. Everything was done with kindness, and the follow up emails with videos on how to deal with grief were exceptional. Also a personal note from Sarah. I even found the Legal Team to be of great help with questions I did not know the answer to. The cost was all inclusive, and the Death Certificate was delivered promptly. There was nothing I could fault, from beginning to end, and once again I really want to thank you in these very sad times for me, as it was a source of comfort to not have to think about things at this time. I would highly recommend Bare.
When our son died unexpectedly, Bare Cremations was the perfect option. The philosophy of the business, as evident in its operation, is refreshing. Every team member that we had dealings with was caring, had excellent communication skills and was genuinely interested in meeting our needs. We congratulate Bare Cremations on their business and highly recommend them.
The people at Bare Cremation were very kind and understanding. They had a great deal of patience for someone who had never been through this before. The whole process was done in a smooth, dignified manner. I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for an option to have a memorial service at a later date due to Covid lockdown restrictions.
It was the wish of my mum to have a 'no fuss' funeral when she passed. Bare has been excellent, good value for money and very attentive to your needs. I would highly recommend them to others.
Very caring, and helpful. They are amazing to deal with. Bare did all the work, and emailed and contacted us every stage of the process. I didn't have to lift a finger and they delivered the ashes straight to my door.
My mother passed away recently and had for many years made it known that she wished to be cremated. Bare Cremations were caring, comforting, courteous whilst also being professional and efficient. They answered all questions without any problems. They took me through the process in a caring and comforting manner. I am happy with the service I received and very pleased I chose Bare Cremations.
Losing a loved one is never easy. My husband had wanted just a very simple private cremation - always one to a save a $ - which is why we chose to prepay with Bare sometime ago. Sophie from Bare was kind, considerate and compassionate - and I greatly appreciated that Bare contacted Centrelink on my behalf, this service alleviated the stress of having to contact them personally. Whilst we did encounter a problem with the cremation date (not Bare's fault) I'm happy to recommend them.
Thank you so much for all your help🙂 The whole process has been simple and we felt well supported. We were so happy with the professionalism of the entire team and the two people who collected Dad from our home after his death were very considerate of our needs while grieving. Keep up the good work. Much gratitude. Kind regards from the family of Stanley Johnson
We used Bare Cremation following my mother's recent passing and they were brilliant - excellent communication, very caring & sympathetic. The whole process ran smoothly during a what was a very difficult time. Highly recommend Bare as being an affordable, lovely alternative to a fancy and unnecessarily expensive funeral. Michael
I can’t praise Bare Cremations enough for the care, efficiency and can do attitude after my husbands passing. He wanted a fuss free and totally affordable ending and that was exactly delivered according to his wishes by Claire and the wonderful team at Bare. Total respect and empathy for a very difficult time is still so appreciated, even after with contact to me personally for my welfare. Thank you so much again and again.
Bec from Bare Funerals was very kind and considerate in all aspects of the sad journey of losing a loved one. Very professional, caring, and everything was easy during this sad time. I would highly recommend Bare Funerals. Thank you again for everything!
I could not have asked for more, Bare Cremations have been supportive and caring and made the process of the passing away of my husband easier to bare. They looked after things that I would have found very difficult and the cost of doing everything needed was very affordable. Thank you Bare Cremations.
I was impressed with the ease & efficiency of leaving my dear mum in the hands of Bare Cremation to organise & implement her pick up from hospital through to her cremation & delivery of her ashes to me in Brisbane. I’d like to give a special thankyou to Kirsty who hand delivered mums ashes to me. She is the human face from Bare as everything else is done by phone & online & she is perfect for this job. Delightful & caring. Thankyou Bare to everyone I dealt with from the first phone call to the delivery.
With no prior arrangements made and immediately subsequent to the passing of my wife, I contacted Bare as suggested by my wife and requested a simple cremation service in accordance with her wishes. From the initial phone call to the personal delivery of the ashes to our residence, i found the professionalism, dignity and compassion of all who I dealt with on this final leg of the journey, to be highly commendable ensuring a painless experience for a simple yet necessary task. The whole process of engaging their services was initiated by a phone call and completed with a very easy to perform online form. Thank you Bare for the excellent service. Highly recommended.
Every thing was done efficiently and kindly, very impressed.
I would recommend Bare to anyone who wants to pay for a service that is effective compassionate and reasonable in price. I recently used Bare and was so impressed by their level of service and their management of my brother’s death. They offer everything that funeral companies do but don’t extract ridiculous dollars from the family in the face of grief. Every step of the process was managed with care and empathy with excellent communication right from the first phone call. I have been telling everyone I know that this service is simply brilliant
Bare Cremation is rated 4.93 based on 779 reviews