Bare Cremation Reviews

Bare Cremation 5 star review on 21st October 2022
Roslyn
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 19th October 2022
Maria
I lost my husband recently and what a shock even though I knew it was going to happen, I am so glad he got me to say ok to Bare Cremation a few months ago. They were so professional so caring and very easy to deal with, we went step by step and I could understand everything they wanted from me. I would highly recommend Bare Cremation. Thank you Collette
Bare's skilled people provide a wonderful service at a very reasonable price. This combined with the care and compassion that they showed to me personally after my husband died and the advice they gave me regarding the legal side of things made a difficult time less overwhelming than it would have been without their help and support. I can thoroughly recommend them.
Bare provided exactly what we had asked for, a fuss free cremation. Great service providers who keep you informed of every step of your loved ones final journey. Highly recommend
Over a 19 month period, I used Bare Cremation for both my father and husband. They provided me with a highly professional and caring service on both occasions and made a challenging and emotional time a little easier in every regard. Communication was excellent throughout the process which was simple and straightforward. I recommend them highly.
The best experience at the worst time. My husband wanted the basic bare minimum and Bare Funerals delivered what he requested. Easy as a phone call easy paperwork online and done. Thanks guys
This is the second time we’ve used BARE CREMATION! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM Once again you ALL have gone above and beyond to make sure my Mum was cared for on her last journey. The love and care you showed me and my family was beyond words THANK YOU ALL 💯👍🏻💜💜💜
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 19th December 2022
Some time ago I became aware of BARE Cremations and took out a policy for my wife and myself. Recently my dear wife of 60 years passed away suddenly and I contacted Bare. Fully expecting to be advised of additional fees I was overwhelmed by the extremely professional and caring discussion that eventuated. Everything from that point on proceeded without a hitch. From my wife being collected from the hospital morgue to finally her ashes being hand delivered to me. At no time were any additional fees requested. I cannot recommend Bare Cremations highly enough. Thanks Bare for making the whole daunting and emotional procedure so professionally and caringingly simple.
Amazing to deal with. So easy and caring I could not have asked to a better experience
All the staff at Bare Cremation were very patient, understanding and caring during our interactions and they were very efficient in getting the answers we needed and assisting with all of our enquiries. It was a very simple and minimalistic process and yet we were still able to add sentimental items for the cremation and make the process individual to our needs. If you are looking for an easier yet still meaningful option for the end of life process for your loved one, Bare Cremations are great!
The People from Bare were incredibly helpful and made me, with no family around very confident, to do what had to be done. I would like to Thank you all for your enormous support.
Thank you for the respect and care you have shown to my family and I. Thank you for looking after my husband. I have been kept up to date every step of the way. His ashes arrived home beautifully packed and kept safe. Just the way Bob wanted it.
I cannot speak more highly of this company. From our first contact to the delivery of my mothers ashes it was easy and they took care of everything. Simple uncomplicated phone calls to us at each stage made things seamless. Her ashes were hand delivered in this elegant white box as pictured. If you want a low cost funeral arrangement that is still professional and personal you cannot go past Bare. Thank you to all the staff at bare and even for the hand written kind card sent with my mothers ashes was lovely.
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 14th December 2022
Bare's service & staff support exceeded our expectations to the degree that we are now utilising their Estate Law division to complete legal commitments. Heartily recommend them!
The team at Bare funerals have been caring, efficient and made a difficult time much easier. Would definitely recommend their services.
I /we were very happy with the care and professional treatment shown to our loved one and we the family. Thank you , Marcia Gill and family.
Phone calls were caring, all very good, just one thing when you sent an email on how I wish to receive the ashes it said by post or personal pick up could this ne explained better with regards to posting is it by your own courier or by a major company how is it done discretely does yhe courier contact you before delivery ensuring time and place just wasn't explained enough
We couldn't be happier with the service received from the team at Bare Cremation. From the first call to a caring receptionist, the very tender treatment of the body on collection from our home thru to meeting very specific requests for return of the remains, everything went smoothly and all at a very reasonable price. Bravo Bare.
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 12th December 2022
For our situation and what we required we found BARE were excellent-courteous, professional, easy to deal with and prompt in reply to questions.
The saddest time of my life has come as a terrible shock to my family after losing my husband of 45 years. He wanted no fuss and had already mentioned Bare in his last days. Never having to deal with this situation I was so relieved to be treated with respect and kindness by all the staff. I have the utmost gratitude for everything they did for me and would recommend them to anyone needing this sad service. Thank you.
Found them to be there for every question. Everything went smoothly and am impressed.
Bare Cremation is rated 4.9 based on 1,293 reviews