Bare Cremation Reviews

Bare Cremation 5 star review on 21st October 2022
Roslyn
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 19th October 2022
Maria
A sudden and unexpected death of my younger brother in December. We are a small family, and as my mother is in an aged care home due to an amputation of her leg earlier this year, we decided to not have a service, but just a simple cremation. Bare Cremations had everything we required and were excellent in every respect. They communicated well (via my preferred email) and organised everything with the coroner. I especially liked that they sensed not to offer any additional empathy which can sometimes get unnecessarily sugary and forced. Highly recommended.
I couldn't recommend BARE Cremation highly enough. Our daughter passed away from cancer in Queensland and we live in country Victoria. BARE took control of the whole situation for us and our daughter's wishes were carried out exactly how she wished. BARE kept us informed every step of the way and made a very difficult time a lot less stressful. Thank you BARE Cremation, we are forever grateful for your kindness and assistance.
I cannot speak highly enough of this outstanding company! From the first phone call to the very end. Every person I spoke to was warm and caring . We were informed every step of the way as to what was happening with my Dad. It was a massive relief to have someone else take care of absolutely everything while we were dealing with our grief. My deepest gratitude to your service!
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 12th January 2023
Very good company to deal with. Reasonably priced, professional and helpful during this sad time for me.
I couldn't recommend Bare Cremations enough. From the start the care and compassion was so comfiting at a really hard time. Thank you so much.
We could not have had anyone better, everyone was so caring and kind in every way, I wish to thank everyone at Bare again, for their excellent and professional service. Yours sincerely, Ruth Cooper.
They are very caring from the beginning to the end. Also very helpful through the whole process.
BARE FUNERALS dealt with the cremation of my much-loved husband. We did not want a formal funeral and all the decision-making that is implied. A simple one-of phone call providing a few details is all that was required. We found them very easy to deal with. Their patient, sympathetic and understanding approach was much appreciated. BARE FUNERALS dealt with it all and in a very short time delivered all the necessary documentation required. The ashes were delivered. I would highly recommend their service to anyone who wishes to save thousands of dollars by organizing their own wake if they wish to do so.
Arranging a family member's final wishes is not only very sad but also quite daunting. I had no idea who to engage in this process. The Bare Cremation Website was excellent in helping me understand what to do next. The incredibly kind and helpful members of the Bare team understood what I needed and then made sure the plans we put in place were taken care of exactly as they had promised. Would 100% recommend Bare Cremation.
I can say I’m very happy that my late father chose Bare, You were so helpful and kind Also the set peas prompt and done with respect to us and my family, I would not hesitate to recommend you Thank you Kathy Bowen
BARE are compassionate and very caring. True their words, they take care of everything. Many thanks to all x Nicole Stewart.
I was amazed at the price of all the funeral directors for a simple cremation, together with the necessary legalities, and consequently, I researched competitive prices on line, where I found your organisation, which I subscribed to for my wife and for myself. Some 7 weeks ago, my wife died and Bare Cremations took over. They performed fawlessly and I recommend them without reservation.
Everyone was extremely helpful and efficient so it was a smooth process. We wanted to keep it very simple and there was no pressure to do anything more than what we wanted. I would definitely recommend Bare.
In a time of loss a understanding /caring process guiding you is much appreciated. This is the support I received after my Mums recent passing . No fuss plain talk. Focus on contact & no long waiting time on phone. A great Business model . Thank you Bare & Team .
I would highly recommend this company. The caring staff are amazing, clients treated with respect and compassion. Everything was organised and done to perfection. Thank you so much for making a very difficult time easier
Very efficient service which has eased some of the emotional distress of losing a close family member and having to deal with this part of the process. Highly recommend.
Very professional and always responded when needed. Lydia
We were so thankful for Bare Cremation as our Father died in debt and they offered the best option and also the most affordable. They were always helpful and even received a lovely card afterwards, we were able to keep Dad with us for now since he is the first to pass away over this side of Australia it gave us time to plan for the future thanks so much Bare for your love and care
I lost my husband recently and what a shock even though I knew it was going to happen, I am so glad he got me to say ok to Bare Cremation a few months ago. They were so professional so caring and very easy to deal with, we went step by step and I could understand everything they wanted from me. I would highly recommend Bare Cremation. Thank you Collette
Bare's skilled people provide a wonderful service at a very reasonable price. This combined with the care and compassion that they showed to me personally after my husband died and the advice they gave me regarding the legal side of things made a difficult time less overwhelming than it would have been without their help and support. I can thoroughly recommend them.
Bare Cremation is rated 4.9 based on 1,293 reviews