Bare Cremation Reviews

Bare Cremation 5 star review on 21st October 2022
Roslyn
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 19th October 2022
Maria
Excellent service, second time I have used Bare Cremations, lovely understanding staff, dealt with Jason, highly recommended
I would like to thank everyone at Bare for their kindness, compassion and professionalism. The way everyone treated me really helped at this dreadfully sad time.
Very helpful and showed great compassion and empathy whilst arranging my sons funeral Thank you to Jason who kept in contact during the whole process, you are a real credit to this company. Thoroughly recommend this company
We would like to thank Bare Cremation for their wonderful help with our darling Audrina. Their professionalism, and their compassion was absolutely amazing. Thank you all who participated, you helped a nightmare situation be a little bit better.
excellent support and prompt attention to all details required
We found Bare helpful & supportive during our recent loss. Easy to contact, approachable and they were very helpful & understanding guiding us through the process.
I was very happy with Bare Cremation, during an extremely hard time coming to terms with my husband's death (barry), they were so helpful every step of the way, at all times I knew what was going to happen next, paper work , death certificate and ashes were processed professionally and I received his ashes with a beautiful message from your company , thank you for all your help at a very difficult time Jenny
I recently used Bare Cremations and they could not have been more helpful. Although it was already a pre paid cremation there were many things to be attended to. Their knowledge and help was invaluable and I would certainly reccomend anyone to use them in their hour of need and sadness.
Seemed strange not having face to face contact at first. But by doing everything on line no pressure and someone was there to help if I needed it. Having my father's ashes delivered to my home address was also less stressful than having to drive to pick them up. Now to organise the spreading of his and mums ashes as they requested. For those who prefer a less hassle and less expensive way for a cremation, Bare Cremations gave excellent service.
Thank you team at Bare From the very beginning you guided me through the process, kept me informed were compassionate and thoughtful. I was surprised when you offered to have my sisters ashes hand delivered to my door by one of your lovely staff . And a hand written card for me . Bless you all for offering a wonderful service ๐Ÿ™
Extremely helpful with my grief at the loss of my wife. Nothing was too much trouble.
Compassionate and professional support and caring through a time that I thought I was prepared for thank you ๐Ÿ™
I found Bare Cremation a miracle for me and this was just what I needed for what I was going through losing a family member suddenly. I had no idea about paying for a funeral but Bare gave me some options and at a very good price. They gave me lots of compassionate care while I was going through such a difficult time. I have told many people about Bare how great they are to communicate with and will be considering to use them to prepare for my own passing in many many years to come ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
We found Bare easy to deal with and found them to be very supportive. Advice was very helpful and we were impressed that we got phone calls to make sure that we were coping and offering any help we may need.
I was very happy with Bare. They were very attententive, the process was very smooth, they went out of their way to help with things and were very kind and caring throughout. Big shout out to Steph for everything she did. Many thanks Bare.
I cannot recommend Bare and their staff enough for making the arrangements and taking care of everything after my brotherโ€™s death. They made the process so stress free. From the day I you call them you deal with one person and that person stays with you through the whole process. They are kind, compassionate and their communication and service is impeccable. The price was very reasonable and suited our family situation.
I would like to thank Bare cremation very much for how they treated our family when we lost our brother. They were very courteous and couldn't have been more thoughtful. Would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you to all concerned for your assistance at this sad time.
absolute angels from the get-go, so helpful and caring I would recommend their service to everyone
The staff at Bare were very supportive and provided help at the time when it was most needed. Can't thank them enough. Anna Rogers
Hey Everyone, I dont ever do reviews BUT in this case i will. My Mum recently passed away and i didnt know what to do or who to turn to. I rang Bare and they were so easy to talk to. they handled everythintg and also have a legal team who were very helpful with ongoing things i needed to do. Hope you get the picture = !000 words. Enough said. Regard Milan
Bare Cremation is rated 4.9 based on 1,293 reviews