Bare Cremation Reviews

Bare Cremation 5 star review on 30th June 2022
Susan
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 1st December 2021
Sue
Was disappointed in some aspects of your services..I was not notified that the ashes were available to pick up because someone was on holidays...Continually sent invoices for payment when payment had already been made.My instructions for ashes to be split were not carried out .2 x ashes urns plus 1 smaller portion..No just 1 large urn was handed to me.
The staff are empathetic and sincere and I genuinely appreciate that, but in my situation they did not seem proactive (ie: I had to follow up the delay in the collection of my Dad from the morgue) and at one point my funeral arranger hit roadblocks and asked me to ring the police and morgue myself. She ended up resolving it (simple case of missing paperwork) but it was stressful and I feel that a traditional funeral home would have had the expertise to manage that.
Pricing is good. I was not given dates of cremation or date of delivery of ashes. I had to ask rather than being updated. But even when I asked I got vague answers. eg Thursday or Friday but it turned out to be Friday of the following week. Bare could have been more proactive. It put me in a bad situation having to tell relatives dates that didnt happen.
Bronnie was great. The rest of my experience was average. Felt like I had to prompt every move, in my form I asked someone to ring me regarding memorial ideas, never happened, incorrect name on the cremation, certificate.
Are bare cremations in western australia
Bad communication. After filling out the necessary forms outlining who to contact about Mum's funeral, on two occasions the contact was made to the wrong person. I found out the day after my mother was cremated that the cremation had already taken place. This was only because I contacted Bare about what was going on. They had contacted the wrong person re mum's cremation date. So I missed the opportunity to reflect on my Mum that day. The second time was when my mum's ashes were being delivered to me. Once again they contacted the wrong person. I feel like it was a waste of my time even filling out the paperwork. There seems to be a lack of communication in the Bare environment. Even though apologies were offered it was still very upsetting to be notified AFTER my Mum was cremated.
The price is higher than others in market. Pays to shop around before purchasing.
Process explained all paperwork taken care of kept informed all they process and didn’t receive an account till after the cremation service in.all very pleased with the service
Friendly staff, nice simple website flow. Communication post-form submission was quite bit spotty and unclear.
Bare Cremations, I would have given you a 5 star for your service, unfortunately your courier let you down, my understanding was the courier was supposed to bring the package with my fathers ashes to the house and I sign for them, that didn’t happen I just went down to put the garbage bins out and saw a very damp package hanging out of the letterbox I was shocked to find it was my fathers ashes, I am assuming the package was delivered yesterday 14/09/2020 I was home all day and my partner was home all day today 15/09/2020 We can’t see the letterbox from the house it’s approx 300m away Please have a chat to your courier, it may not mean anything to them, however, it means a hell of a lot to a family, I hope this doesn’t happen to anyone else Regards Ian Allison
Bare Cremation is rated 4.9 based on 1,233 reviews