betterme.world Reviews

of reviewers recommend betterme.world

Tell us how betterme.world made you happy
An absolute con!!! Take moneybout of account and once I tried to cancel, they still take money out from my account!!! Do not subscribe!!!! Its terrible
This app provides cheap and professional coaching for fitness and health control! It provides diet plan for you with few simple clicks, and even workout plan according to your body conditions. Its really convenient to use.
This app creates a diet and workout plan for you based on your goals and levels your level has custom workout and nutrition sets to help you get in shape faster
The truth is that I give this application 5 stars for several reasons, one of them is that compared to other similar apps, this one is much more complete, it helps you with your water consumption, its daily consumption, and in addition to varied training.
BetterMe is the app I like a lot, it offers me tons of workouts, it helps me stay healthy and keep my body in good shape, I'm happy, meal plans are so easy to follow and prepare, I highly recommend it.
In the middle of a pandemic, I saw it getting fat, Better.world came to save me, to allow me to train with all the support possible!! I also got diets, fat percentages!! Anyway, I feel comfortable with the food and training plans on this complete platform for my health!!!
My friend recommended this app to me and no regrets whatsoever!! I was skeptical at first but it has really helped me to be in shape, am happy I no longer have to go to the gym, and their meal plans are so easy to follow and prepare!! This was so worth it
BetterMe is one of the app that I really like, it offers me various workouts, easy to follow meal plans and useful tips for everyone! which helps me to stay healthy and keep my body in good shape. thanks to BetterMe I manage to lose my weight easily again and again, now I have my dream body with BetterMe.
betterme.world is rated 4.5 based on 8 reviews