B&H Photo Reviews

212-239-7500

sales@bhphotovideo.com

Tell us how B&H Photo made you happy
very good ! ...Nirmal Singh
Easy to order, FAST shippng.
Great Information. A knowledgeable and quality buying experience from trusted experts!
Great selection and prices. Helpful staff!
Great selection of products, easy to order and in case something goes wrong, 6 out of 5 star customer service.
In stock...my fave words :)
Website very easy to work and understand
Shopping and order online since 1998.
Products are in stock most of the time. Orders ship and arrive very quickly. Website is super easy to navigate. Sales support has been great!
Products are as good as described and delivery is as promised. Very good experiences with B&H.
Never had a problem with B&H. Products are as described and delivery is as promised. The store in New York City is worth visiting if you are in NY, USA. The staff telephone and the store are very helpful and can answer all your questions and make recommendations about photographic equipment.
AWEFUL experience. They sent me a defective laptop and told me their policy is no returns for opened computers regardless if it is defective upon receipt. Never again will I buy from someone with out checking return policy. Ill stick with tried and true companies.
B&H Web No: 1081894600 Thank you for your order and this feedback. We regret your dissatisfaction. I am sorry you received inaccurate information from an inexperienced customer service employee. We have created and emailed return authorization with a pre-paid return label for your convenience and will issue a refund as soon as we receive and process your return. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video
Easy to use, search's make finding like products simple.
everytime the site is seamless, no issues, fast, lots online but also easy to add to wish list or to be notifed if not in stock. easy shipping to canada - never an issue.
Great ordering experience
Best delivery time I've seen. Got exactly what I ordered in two days. B&H will be my 1st option when ordering on line in the future.
Great service
You usually have what I need at a reasonable price. Just like you did this time.
Great inventory and excellent web ordering.
Lots of great selection on products that take my production to the next level - often at prices that just can't be matched elsewhere.
B&H Photo is rated 4.53 based on 696 reviews