B&H Photo Reviews

About B&H Photo:

212-239-7500

sales@bhphotovideo.com

Tell us how B&H Photo made you happy
Quality service and brilliant products.
Top class international supplier, more reliable than all the rest combined.
Good Service
Do not shop at this place. They sell discontinued products and have an arbitrary and unjust return policy. They sold me a Mac computer that overheats right after 10 minutes you turn it on. Went to return it and the manager (Yehuda G., sorry is I misspelled) didn’t take the time to verify that this was the case and just told me that the computer did not overheat and that there would charge me a $100 restocking fee. Again, he just took a computer in the back for 1 minute and didn’t really check anything as he didn’t even ask me for my password. So, not only B&H New York will sell you a defective product (it showed as “discontinued” on their page after my purchase) but will not refund you for the entire price you paid. Pretty ugly customer service and company ethics, if you ask me.
Excellent service as usual!
Just excellent service all round, thank you.
Hope you all had a lovely Chanukah.
First class and prompt service
Very quick and easy
I ordered a Fuji XT200 Mirrorless camera on the website, which indicated it was in stock. I received an order confirmation and that it was being processed. 22 days later, no communication regarding my order, I called them and was informed by a very courteous gentleman that the camera was not in stock. Today (day 23) I receive an email from customer service stating that the earliest delivery for my Christmas gift was April 2021!

Needless to say I canceled my order and bought a camera locally.
These guys are understaffed and incompetent .I wonder if they are even a real company. All I got was the run around and transfers miss information or lies my advice is to buy from somewhere different
Always a good service
I am French.
I purchased a good.
At the checkout I paid the good, the freight and the customs duties.
They send me another article, the one I need wasn't available.
They refund me the good.
After one week and many mails they refund me the freight.
The customs duties remain at my charge.
A french customer the made his first order... who care about? It is not worth $25.
Very good - UK buyer
If B&H don't have it, then its probably not worth having! This store is one of New York City's main attractions.
This is something terrific. I usually get such stuff from dubaimachines.com that is one of my first platform and now the second best is B&H
Has everything I ever seem to need in stock
I placed an order with B & H for a printer and two extra ink cartridges.

Weeks went by and when I emailed asking when the printer would ship they gave me lots of excuses. In the meanwhile they shipped and charged me $50 which was pointless at that time.
Meanwhile 30 day return period expired. I was not aware of that policy and if I did was sure they would grasp the situation.

After more weeks went by I was desperate as my old printer died completely. Thanks HP

Fed up I emailed this outfit to 1. Cancel the order entirely
2. Issue an RMA so I could return a useless cartridge.
A person replied that he would take care of it.
A week went by and NO RMA.
You can’t call these people because they apparently ensure you will hang up after waiting for an hour.
I had to use email. Repeatedly I sent more emails asking where is the RMA?
Finally I called a nitwit and explained that I was being stuck, due to their own failure, to actually deliver the printer.
This “customer service person” then informed me that I could not return the cartridge because it exceeded 30 days!
What!!! How silly can this outfit be?

By the way the cartridge is brand new and is unopened.

So, I find B&H to be nothing less than cheats. Don’t order anything from this pathetic outfit.
Far better off using Costco, Amazon, or Walmart.
excellent website and service
Richard J. helped me with an order for a camera and ancillary accessories. Richard was most gracious and very patient with me during the process. He treated me with dignity and respect throughout the entire process. Have been a B&H customer for over two decades. B&H is the only place that I shop for cameras and camera equipment. Richard is truly an asset! Thank you, Richard, I sincerely appreciate your time! Bob Jake
B&H Photo is rated 4.62 based on 522 reviews