Big Frog Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply
Read Big Frog Supply Reviews

About Big Frog Supply:

Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

Tell us how Big Frog Supply made you happy
Sold at a reasonable price and shipped the item fast
So far new customer excellence in service and prompt in delivery thanks. Seems like a excellence product but again to premature to judge
Fast shipping, part was exactly what I needed, great price!
Great Customer Service, and a Great Product! Will certainly be buying again!
Had the product I was looking for and delivered in a reasonable timeframe.
Fast shipping of the correct parts. Arrived in perfect condition. Would not hesitate to buy from again.
Great price and the order was shipped quickly. I also like the product was made in USA.
Item arrived damaged , email & pic's sent No response at this point
very accurate data for purchase, shipped fast, tracking info all the way. Nice experience
Competitive prices, great service. Would order again if the need arises.
I ordered a $$$ shower arm, the homeowners left for an extended vacation, I showed the homeowner the shower arm when they got back. They didn't like the finish. I didn't even take it out of the box. Big Frog supply said I could not return the shower arm, even though it had not been installed, was still in the box because 30 days had elapsed and they could no longer credit it. I'm a plumbing contractor and that doesn't set well at all.
They had the best price on line for my transformer and fast delivery. Will use again
I need a return label the box shows the pump may have been dropped
The product I ordered arrived even before promised and was exactly what I ordered. Now installed and works perfectly. Job well done.
Happy with the product. Recieved the product on time
Great price fast shipping Wi-Fi module was easy to set up and works perfectly.
Quick ship. Very competitive pricing. Excellent communications regarding my order!
Needed a landscape lighting timer that no one local had in stock so I jumped on line and located Big Frog. They had the exact same one I have on my first transformer in stock and shipped it out the next day. I received it the day they indicated on their shipping notification email. A very smooth and uneventful experience. Give them a try!!
Awesome product easy to install and works as expected. Shipping was fast!
Ordered online and showed up within a few days…can’t beat that!
Big Frog Supply is rated 4.77 based on 4,189 reviews