Big Frog Supply Reviews

4.8
Based on 5,131 reviews
Read Big Frog Supply Reviews

About Big Frog Supply:

Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

Tell us how Big Frog Supply made you happy
Website easy to navigate with photos of products, good descriptions and exactly what is included plus suggested items to include. Very happy with my items and super quick shipping as well. I did not get a notification that items had shipped however so package arrived much earlier than expected!
Great well made products for the fisherman and best prices & fastest shipping.
Took the order with payment on 11/25, said it was being shipped on 11/28, sent an email they were processing a return on 12/2 and then refunded the amount to paypal on 12/2. I would have ordered what I wanted someplace else and had it by now.
I watch prices and Big Frog had the price for this product.
Exactly what I needed, good to get the old style up lights that use actual bulbs.
Response time was nearly immediate, constant updates about the delivery of my purchase and I think it actually arrived sooner than stated. It doesn't get much better than that. Thank you, Big Frog! Praying God's blessing on your company and work ethic.
Very happy, easy to work with! Received item quickly. Replied immediately when I had questions.
Paid by credit card and payment was not secure. Had to replace card due to fraudulent charge Will not use site again!
This was my first order from Big Frog. It arrived very quickly and I was given very accurate feedback on the order. I will definitely doing business with Big Frog again. This is the way a quality company works. Thanks, keep it up.
I’m very happy with the stuff that I have bought from them that’s why I keep going back with them very very happy
First time purchase, very quick and smooth as silk. Will purchase here again
Great service great company thank you Big Frog Supply.
I ordered two flow well barrels and they arrived promptly....just in time to handle a heavy rain immediately after installation. The customer was pleased to have their water issues resolved in such a timely manner! Great product! Have used them for years!
I ordered a Rainbird controller from Big Frog Supply. Item arrived in a box with somebody else’s name and address written in sharpy on the box along with a date of 2021. I opened the box to find a controller with mud on it and missing hardware inside. I immediately boxed it back up and returned it. They marked my refund status on Amazon as “refund issued”. Great, problem resolved. It wasn’t until weeks later I found that I don’t have a refund on my credit card. Digging in further on my Amazon account, I notice they just entered a 1 penny refund just so they can steal from anybody not paying close enough attention. Shady practice #1. I called Big Frog, and a representative said they didn’t issue a refund because the product is not theirs. They said they took it and restocked it in their warehouse. So, Big frog is going to take a product “that is not theirs” and put it back into their warehouse to sell what they believe to be somebody else’s product? Shady business practice #2. Now I’m out $357, and Big Frog has this broken product back in their possession. Each day I call, they promise a callback, but I have never received an incoming call from Big Frog to even attempt to make this right.
The replacement hose bib I ordered from Big Frog worked perfectly. Got here quicker than I expected too!
Thank you for your : 1) INSTOCK and variety of product options, 2) competitive pricing, and 3) quick FREE shipping! I ordered and provided materials for my contractor. Big Frog had options for the amount I needed specific to my project and I didn't have to pay for a volume order through my contractor. Everyone happy. Mostly ME which is most important. :-)
Excellent communication and kept me informed on the delivery to
I’ve been waiting on rannai for over a month for my lpg conversion kit. Final said forget it and ordered another one from big frog supply. Had it in under a week and my hot water heater is up and running!
Had what I needed. Fast delivery. I would buy from them again.
The price of the Eemax water heater was competitive and the shipping was faster than expected
Big Frog Supply is rated 4.8 based on 5,131 reviews