Big Frog Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply
Read Big Frog Supply Reviews

About Big Frog Supply:

Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

Tell us how Big Frog Supply made you happy
They have the product in stock. It was very easy to order on line.
Good price and really fast delivery. I’m very pleased and will use them again
As advertised and on time delivery, thank you for great service.
From order to delivery was seamless! Email status and delivery reports. The product did what it said.
Great pictures of your product offering. I was able to order the correct sprinkler head for my system. Pictures are worth 1000 words but you need clear pictures. They processed the order quickly, shipped with care & I was on my way again to watering my lawn. No delays and no issues.
Returned products as it didn't work with my garden setup as I had discussed with customer care and orbit. Took several days between responses from customer service that took over 2 weeks time to resolve completely. Left several messages on voicemails at the customer service lines. To top it all off, Charging me 5% restocking fee for the items. I was trying to use a smaller company instead of going with Amazon but not worth it. They have poor customer service and they shouldn't get a 5% restocking fee for a brand new unopened devices that they make money on twice. Shame on them. On the plus side, fast shipping to get the product.
Very quick shipping and great prices! I will definitely order from here again.
Great product! My favorite pruner: Felco#6 At a great price. Quick shipping. Thanks!
No tax, no shipping, 25% less than Amazon, it was shipped the day after I ordered it and came within a week. Overall just and awesome experience.
Very quick turnaround time. Order was correct and complete.and the items I ordered were reasonable.
The response from the customer service is very quick. They are very patient with the problems I encountered. I’m grateful to be your customer.
Great price. Fast shipping. Will be using them again in the future. Thank you!
Big Frog had the part I thought I would never find. At a Great price. Made my repair a leap ahead. Thanks
shipped very fast and and I love this type of sprinkler.
Easy to find the parts I needed. Fast service. Thank you
Great selection, prices and delivery. Big Frog Supply had everything I needed.
Bought the unit online with a few clicks and it was delivered in timely manner. Cannot ask for anything else.
Great company, with fair prices. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because they sent me the wrong part and it didn't work properly. However they didn't hesitate to give me a refund, so I would probably purchase from them again.
Shipping was fast. Products were great. Prices were the best I could find. I am a happy customer.
I got exactly what I wanted in the mail and I got it right away. Great service
Big Frog Supply is rated 4.78 based on 3,410 reviews