Bioglow Wood Fuels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioglow Wood Fuels
Read Bioglow Wood Fuels Reviews

About Bioglow Wood Fuels:

Our mission is to bring quality wood fuel, via the internet, direct to customers and wholesalers, at the most competitive prices in the market. We are able to fulfil orders from single test boxes to thousands of tonnes of wood pellets, heat logs and kiln-dried logs.

info@bioglow.co.uk

67 Wingate Square, London,

Tell us how Bioglow Wood Fuels made you happy
Excellent product at very good price. Brilliant free delivery every time even to Scottish Highlands in only a few days unlike most other companies. Unbeatable.
Thank you. Heat logs are giving my back a rest from moving and splitting heavy logs. Warmth from stove is now so predictable! Great delivery person. Couldn't have a better service. Many thanks
Bioglow provide an excellent service by supplying a first rate fuel with superfast supply and low prices. A1!!
Both product and service was excellent, this is the second time to purchase from Bioglow and not the last!
Great logs at a decent price, will be ordering more soon
I received my first delivery of nestro round wood briquettes. The delivery was prompt. The packets very well wrapped and they are good quality and burn well giving off good heat. The price is good and I would definately buy again. Highly recommended.
Delivery was a day earlier than we expected, but it went well and driver was extremely pleasant and helpful. Logs give really great heat, easy to light, low amount of ash but very dirty to handle. Also some mildew present which suggests they may have been stored in damp conditions prior to delivery.? Might try one of your other products next time to see if they are cleaner to handle.
All products have been as described and mostly delivered on the due date, with delivery to almost everywhere included in the price. I've been using them for years and will happily continue.
Absolutely delighted with my logs. Service second to none. Well done Biglow will definitely buy again.
Quick delivery, well packaged and good price.
Good price for the product, excellent delivery, easy to use web site. thoroughly recommended.
Very efficient company both in customer service and great logs!
Excellent service from Bioglow, received all quickly and I am very happy with the RUF oak bricks I chose. Will use again!
Good value and fast delivery.
Great service ordered arrived promptly would definitely recommend
Very pleased
Have been dealing with Bioglow fuels for sometime now and they have always delivered on time and their customer service is second to none. It seemed a fair price to pay but their logs are very economical when you see what you are getting. We have a fairly large house and have bought a few different types of logs. We are now onto the oak briquette which really does the job on keeping us warm and cosy.
Excellent heat output and quite long lasting burn time. Delivery even to Scottish West Highlands was quick and efficient even backing up my driveway. Highly commended.
Great product...works well...great service...will buy again when required...👍🏻
Good website ordering. Arrived within 2 days (north of Scotland). Well packed on pallet; plenty of wrapping. I pack had broken blocks. But usable anyway. Burn well and using less than last supplier. A wee bit dusty; better stored in bag in house to avoid dust. Excellent low ash content.
Bioglow Wood Fuels is rated 4.85 based on 180 reviews