Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Denisa Kružíková
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Isabelle AURIERES
Amazing program. Quite challenging sometimes because of my fitness level but I love every minute of it. I can really feel the transformation in my mind and body. I am more balanced, energetic and happy. Can't Thank you enough 🙏🥰
Boho Beautiful is more than fitness, it is a life style, a state of mind, a guide health. Boho Beautiful is my go to when I looking to get in shape and build muscle. It is also there when I am looking to increase my flexibility, relax after a bad day and practice yoga, or find relief for back pain from working at a desk. I even listened to a meditation when I had LASIK eye surgery. I cannot say enough positive things about Boho Beautiful.
good program, still depend on you how much time you work on your body.
Great videos, keep up the great work. I always enjoy practicing with it :)
I have used Boho Beautiful for several years, after it was recommended for yoga to extend your practice as you become more flexible and stronger. I originally used the YouTube videos, but now subscribe to the Boho Beautiful tv to have access to longer, more in depth content. I really like the creative and effective sessions, often using a fusion of other practices with yoga to broaden your physical, mental and spiritual growth. The videos are always beautifully shot, thoughtfully planned and inspiring.
Boho Beautiful has changed my mindset and life. It taught me great things and it still teaches me on how to be consistent and happy. So I hope you make this decision of choosing/joining boho beautiful and define a better tomorrow. 😊
If I could give the plan more than five stars, I would. Juliana & Mark are the kind of people the world needs more off! Thank you for another superb program! 🙏💙
I love the program and the classes,Juliana is a very motivating and inspiring person and everything is really well-explained.The classes are demanding and push you further, which is exactly what I‘m looking for.Thank you so much and keep going :)
I love everything you guys do! Thank you
My life and body has changed so much since I discovered Boho Beautiful years ago. Their workouts are challenging and effective. The choreography of the routines and the grace and beauty Juliana displays when performing them is phenomenal. Love the scenery and the meditations. I also love a lot of the music they use for their videos. They represent values I hold true to my heart (animal rights and environmentalism). I cherish the day I discover them and will continue to follow them lolyally.
Boho Beautiful is style of life, the most natural and nourishing for body, mind and soul. Every programme, every video or just words written down is made with love and empowering you. I highly recommend you.
I found Boho Beautiful a little over 3 years ago…Your videos have changed my life in a very dramatic way! Following your yoga practices has helped me to get and to stay sober! My journey has been incredible thanks to the both of you and I am incredible grateful! Everyday I look forward to new videos, new programs….I am filled with gratitude everytime a new one is posted in the, thank you for the app by the way! Sending lots of love and light, Namaste! Sincerely Priscilla💙❤️
Boho Beautiful is a powerful and beautiful world. Mark and Juliana have provided a gorgeous space that has helped me transform my life. Their practices, both premium and free, have helped me thrive on my journey of connecting with myself, increasing my internal awareness, and cultivating a beautiful mind and body balance and experience.
Boho beautiful is an amazing experience and journey to yourself. You live healthy with them, you feel good in your body and you are happy
Love love the classes and after I have completed them I definitely feel that I have done a workout. Definitely getting fitter and stronger in doing these classes.
Life changing, I am forever grateful for boho beautiful 🙏🏼🤍💫
One of the best programs very effective and wonderfully filmed. Thank you for continuing to share wonderful content with the world.
Good program, every day exercise on different part of body.
Amazing program to feel good from inside out. I discovered boho beautiful 1 year ago and I shape my body end this is perfect to stay better with yourself and your body
Best online yoga ever:)