Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

bohobeautifullife@gmail.com

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 10th December 2020
Radoslava Milusheva
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 10th December 2020
Radoslava Milusheva
You guys are amazing and really intensified the commitment to my spiritual self. Thank you
I discovered Boho Beautiful during the lockdown in the Netherlands and it really inspires me, especially the beautiful sights of nature.
An wonderful inpiring couple offering complex and professional yoga, pilates and fitness classes. And a lit more: a cosy, friendly and magical space virtual shelter.
One of the silver linings to being locked out of my gym during the pandemic is that while searching for online workouts, I discovered this couple of expatriate Canadian yogis. Juliana & Mark have traveled the world to provide earth-moving yoga classes for their subscribers and so every morning since last spring, I've absolutely loved waking up to do their wonderful workouts in my own home. This couple is inspiring in so many ways. After being grounded by the pandemic, they made the permanent move to begin a new life in Costa Rica...and now just a few months later they have a brand new baby boy too. Not only have they filmed the classes on some of the world's most beautiful beaches, Buddhist temples, mountaintops and even at a few animal sanctuaries, but they also provide some delicious vegan recipes. After watching their vlog series, "What We Eat in a Day" I just had to order their cookbook online. It's beautiful - I only wish it was still available in a printed version.
All I want to do is give you such a Big THANK YOU !!!!
I found your sight over a year ago and have shared it with
my daughter and dear friend.
Juliana , you have helped me so much, especially during this pandemic ! I am 63 young , and I resonate with your energy with what you offer out to the people and the universe !
You radiate Love, Peace and Comfort !!!!
Blessings to you both and your sweet baby !
I really feel it when you say ; Sending You My Love & Gratitude!
Just wanted to let you know ❤️🙏
Shaleene
from Northern California
Love the variety and pace of the lessons! Feel great and no more neck pains after the first week :)
I LOVE Boho Beautiful! I can’t start my day without doing some Pilates or yoga. Juliana is so calming. x
I started almost one year ago to practice with Juliana! Such an amazing experience inside and outside of my body. Change inside and the outside will follow. Juliana is a perfect teacher and I appreciate her support and philosophy. I follow the podcast and it's quite interesting as well to know Boho Beautiful point of view, travel experiences and vegan receipes. If you would like to make a big gift to yourself, something your inner self will be forever grateful for, start practice with Juliana and Mark! You will be absolutely satisfected :)
Really really love every video from BOHO beautiful! This is the only yoga YouTube channel that i watch and practice with everyday! Juliana is absolute my Yoga lady, her voice is like honey… her meditation course is a MUST! Thanks so much for your work! Namaste!!!
Very good program.
I absolutely LOVE everything about BohoBeautiful. Juliana and Mark share their knowledge, wisdom and experience with open loving hearts. The classes are spectacular. There are classes for every thing i could need every time I roll out my mat. From stress relief to targeted fitness, to all over workout classes, all are covered. I’m just getting started but I am loving it. Their generosity of spirit just puts the experience over the top. ❤️
Love the programs, and the Boho app. Use the App 3-4 times a week.
Awesome program. Definitely recommend it.
Boho Beautiful(Juliana nad Mark)changed my life. I don't how I'd lived before I found them. Boho Beautiful is just great.
These are challenging practices but I felt encouraged all the way to see how much I could do in a way that worked for my body. I particularly love the 10 & 15 minute meditations to start my day in a thoughtful and gentler place. Thank you so much Juliana and Mark, do please continue to share your journey with us, we are all learning.
Boho=beautiful in every way
I have been a subscriber of Boho Beautiful for a few years and enjoy watching all of your adventures. Your yoga classes and meditations are great way for me to unwind, energize and reconnect. Thank you for creating such an amazing product that inspires everyone to be a good human.
Thanks to Juliana, I fell in love with yoga, its amazing how it can change my life,my emotions and my energy ,makes me better version of myself every day
Highly recommended trying meditation, best thing ever happened to me,helped me to overcome a lot of stress, struggles ,change my view to life and everything what happens
There is no brand like Boho beautiful, full of love and power yo change the world for better
Ich bin von Boho begeistert, es war das Beste, was mir der Lockdown gebracht hat. Das Programm half mir, meine Hüftschmerzen massiv zu reduzieren. Thank you so much
Thank you both for the Detoxify program, it has made such a significant impact on my well-being since the start of the pandemic. I have such a high regard for Boho Beautiful. I have been working out in the mornings to the yoga videos online for over four years. Thank you for the high quality of your products, whether the Detoxify program or yoga videos, you are amazing!
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.95 based on 2,658 reviews