Booking.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Booking.com

Tell us how Booking.com made you happy
Refusing to acknowledge my emails, despite sending them with outlook's recorded add-ons. Does not want to refund me for a stay that was a nightmare. Hostel River in Pilzen - keep your distance! The same with Booking.com - 'responding not com'
All bookings have been good value for money , accurate description of properties, easily booked , always reliable ☺️
I booked a 4 star room it was filthy when I rated it with booking . Com they would not print my reply unless I made changes and I refused
I booked early check in. Got confirmation. When i arrive after 30 hours of flights, my room was not ready. Had to wait more than 3 hours The booking site refuse to post my review on the hotel on theyre website. The Hotel has 5 stars reviews only...now i know why!
Quick and easy
Cancelled a booking 2 days before stay, B&B still took the money from my account against policy, refused to refund, booking.com said I did not cancel but applied for the cancellation, fobbed me off, never use them again
I have faithfully used them for years but then I had a failed booking which cost me £202 and they are absolutely not prepared to take any responsibility although I booked it through them in good faith. I almost cannot avoid using them sometimes which frustrates me as they have such a strangle on the market however wherever I can I avoid using them now.
Excellent service. Makes it very easy to find suitable accommodation whenever you're away travelling. Always a good range of choice and prices, with good info and reviews on each property to help decide. Would recommend the app for an extra ease in making and managing bookings when on the go. Also a nice bonus to get £15 after a recent booking for using a friend’s referral link. If you’re going to make a booking of over £100, feel free to use my link to do it and you’ll get £15 back too. Even if you already have an account. https://www.booking.com/s/34_6/75cb428e
Really bad experience arrived at the hotel and they never communicate the hotel that we we arriving, the hotel was fully booked and I had to find a place to for family to sleep at the same day, we had elder people on our group it was really stressful, the reservation was still confirmed and the website the moment we were at the hotel hall and they had no information from booking.com, the website canceled our reservation as if they were doing a favor, never going to use it again
Unacceptable!! Never again. F**king up my holiday by cancelling my booking for NO. REASON. Emailed me to update my card details, do it at lunchtime, get confirmation that all is good. Guess what? 9h later I get a cancellation email that I have not responded to them. I mean....customer service people do not talk to each other? Is the system down? Providing inconsistent information, destroying my holiday for no good reason and now I am facing at least 30% bigger rates because of THIS? To hell with it. Unacceptable!
WRONG PHONE NUMBER GIVEN FOR OUR ACCOMDATION
Always had an enjoyable experience
They lose your details and in turn lose the money you pay them BUT they Forget peoples bank statements. STAY CLEAR of booking.com. Book with TRIVAGO OR Expedia who are the Professional Ones.
Easy to work with, good descriptions
Best site for cheap hotels.easy to use.review.and compare prices..we get away as much as we can now
I rented a cottage in Galston advertised as free WiFi by Booking.com but have been charged £247.00 for a week's WiFi poor marketing by them plus no response from them to my query need to make others aware
Simple and easy to use. Good bargain prices.
Very easy to use and great prices
Easily the best hotel booking service I have used in terms of ease of use, communication, member offers (genius programme) and excellent user interface. Due to this, Booking.com has been the only place I have booked a hotel for years.
Booking.com is rated 3.24 based on 25 reviews