Booking.com Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Booking.com

Tell us how Booking.com made you happy

"Excellent service. Makes it very easy to find suitable accommodation whenever you're away travelling. Always a good range of choice and prices, with good info and reviews on each property to help decide. Would recommend the app for an extra ease in making and managing bookings when on the go. Also a nice bonus to get £15 after a recent booking for using a friend’s referral link. If you’re going to make a booking of over £100, feel free to use my link to do it and you’ll get £15 back too. Even if you already have an account. https://www.booking.com/s/34_6/75cb428e"
Are you Booking.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Really bad experience arrived at the hotel and they never communicate the hotel that we we arriving, the hotel was fully booked and I had to find a place to for family to sleep at the same day, we had elder people on our group it was really stressful, the reservation was still confirmed and the website the moment we were at the hotel hall and they had no information from booking.com, the website canceled our reservation as if they were doing a favor, never going to use it again"
"Unacceptable!! Never again. F**king up my holiday by cancelling my booking for NO. REASON. Emailed me to update my card details, do it at lunchtime, get confirmation that all is good. Guess what? 9h later I get a cancellation email that I have not responded to them. I mean....customer service people do not talk to each other? Is the system down? Providing inconsistent information, destroying my holiday for no good reason and now I am facing at least 30% bigger rates because of THIS? To hell with it. Unacceptable!"
"WRONG PHONE NUMBER GIVEN FOR OUR ACCOMDATION"
"Always had an enjoyable experience"
"They lose your details and in turn lose the money you pay them BUT they Forget peoples bank statements. STAY CLEAR of booking.com. Book with TRIVAGO OR Expedia who are the Professional Ones."
"Easy to work with, good descriptions"
"Best site for cheap hotels.easy to use.review.and compare prices..we get away as much as we can now"
"I rented a cottage in Galston advertised as free WiFi by Booking.com but have been charged £247.00 for a week's WiFi poor marketing by them plus no response from them to my query need to make others aware"
"Simple and easy to use. Good bargain prices."
"Very easy to use and great prices"
"Easily the best hotel booking service I have used in terms of ease of use, communication, member offers (genius programme) and excellent user interface. Due to this, Booking.com has been the only place I have booked a hotel for years."
"Very easy to compare all the hotels and the different room options and prices! A bit too many messages like "BOOK THIS NOW" "24 people booked this today" etc imo."
"Hassle free experience, normally use the company for weekend breaks or a night away attending gigs. Never had any problems wit booking and value for money."
"Always get the best deals with booking.com and even better as you and a friend can earn £15 each when you book through the link. Also I get great secret deals."
"great option ,holidays any travel."
"An easy to use and navigate website and app and a huge selection of places to stay with reviews that are actually helpful."
Booking.com is rated 3.67 based on 18 reviews