Bookmundi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookmundi
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy
Thomas and Sarah (and all the rest) were very helpful for booking and i appreciate their work. Thanks. I hope that all th trip to Colombia in August will be a great and pleasant experience. Thanks And i hope to book another trips in future with bookmundi
Excellent travel website; prompt response. Made vendor selection much easier. Website has all pertinent information, and booking interface is also excellent. Will use again. Sudhakar Pai, PhD
I had an issue with Bookmundi's booking process that resulted in a trip being confirmed and then cancelled. Although I was not pleased with the cancellation, I was very satisfied with their customer service and follow through as they worked with me to a resolution. I will continue to use Bookmundi and recommend them to others.
Dear Nicholas, This is Jane from Bookmundi. We are truly sorry that we had to cancel your booking for the “Gourmet Bordeaux Day Trip from Paris with Wine Tastings” tour with Walks LLC in Bookmundi. Please allow me to explain the reason behind the cancellation, as it's an unfortunate case. We saw that the country code that you had provided in the booking form was from Cameroon, which did not match as your nationality displayed as Canadian. When we tried to call the number, it returned as ‘number does not exist’. As we could not reach you and as the start date was closing in fast, this raised concerns for us, as we have received some fraud bookings recently. We therefore decided to cancel the booking. Upon further investigation, I today know that we should not have cancelled your booking, Nicholas, as you are indeed a genuine customer. We have of course refunded the money you paid and we have also reached out to you in a separate email with an offer. All the best Jane Customer Service
The booking was quick and easy. The booking agend was very helpful with details about the tour.
Great to be able to use a voucher from a previous trip on a new adventure.
Interactions were always timely, practical and courteous. Explanations were clear and needs anticipated. I'd certainly use them again.
Unfortunately the 5% discount code that I got for registering was invalid. There were some misunderstandings but we clarified them and tried to get the best of the situation for all parties.
Quick efficient and clearly set out.
It was very difficult to book due to the amount of security regarding the credit card. The amount of security would have been fine if they'd answer the phone.
Easy to use. Frustrating though that the price keeps changing due to the exchange rate for US to CAD$ changing. The price shown on the first screen, changed by the time we got to the second one. Who knows what it will be by the time we make the final payment.
Easy to use website. Appreciate the discount given.
Early days..but so far..so good!
There was a bit of a hiccup in the beginning but towards the end, everything was sorted out. Jane Andersen from customer service was excellent and very helpful. Overall, a pleasant experience.
THey were extremely helpful in providing me with what I was looking for. Slight hiccup with the Departure date, which was probably my fault as I assumed 7days was 7 nights.
I found Bookmundi very easy to use . It was a great way to obtain a quote for the travel our group of 6 was seeking. We ended up booking our Trek to Nepal via Bookmundi. I would have liked Bookmundi to offer a few different quotes from different suppliers (like some of the accommodation aggregators do) which would have saved me seeking separate quotes on different sites and then comparing the price and inclusions. I liked the Best Price Guarantee and the financial protection that Bookmundi offers. This gave our group peace of mind in booking online. I recommend Bookmundi for making adventure travel bookings.
Using bookmundi was pretty easy. Good information about the service I bought. Minor issues when paying online.
İt was a good experience . First they answered to all my questions patiently . And they have tours nearly everyday at the beginnig of April 2019. This made me easy to book tickets from Turkish Airlines.It was a dream for me to join this kind of trekking for many years. Bookmundi made it real for me . Thanks....
Straight forward, quick emails to confirm
People are cooperative and helpful. I would like to come again for future bookings.
In whole not bad but there are a few bugs that still need to be worked out. The two companies chosen were responsive but only to a point. I did not get the feeling with one company that they did not want to "do anything extra" while the other was very open about additional costs and option for travel. The date of start of the tour is confusing as the date on the invoice did not match what was seen on the screen for me or the tour company. Also as I was working with two different companies for two neighboring countries this added some complexity as timing was important. It would also be nice if you would link to a flight search as this was not assisted by the tour companies. Just glad I have been to India before and know what my travel options are. If you are a traveler who has put together simple trips this is a good place to start. But for world traveling off the beaten path, not so much but not a bad place to start.
Bookmundi is rated 4.68 based on 345 reviews