Brilliant Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brilliant Co

Tell us how Brilliant Co made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Brilliant Co 4 star review on 25th May 2020
natasha dohne
Brilliant Co 5 star review on 23rd August 2019
Lakshmi Dominguez
Brilliant Co 5 star review on 23rd August 2019
Lakshmi Dominguez
More Photos & Videos
Great products,beautiful and cheap with very fast shipping.thank you.
So very pleased with my purchases from Brilliant Co. very professional,
Beautifully made and punctual delivery.

Margaret Baker
Nice, but I didn’t receive my free earrings.
Dear McKenzie,

Thank you for your recent purchase with us. We are more than happy to hear that you love your items purchased. Unfortunately to know that you did not received the free earrings is so unexpected so we understand your frustration and we will do our best to assist you with this.

On behalf of Brilliant Co, I apologise for you to have to experience this issue. As the best resolution to this, we have shipped out your free earrings today and will send you an email of the tracking details.

Once again, we appreciate your time and effort in sharing your experience with us.

We would appreciate if you could leave us a positive review and share your experience with us when received the item.

BCo Team
Very helpful and easy to deal with
Very nice, just as shown in the picture, excellent quality sure to buy again.
Brilliant Co 5 star review on 23rd August 2019 Brilliant Co 5 star review on 23rd August 2019
I still haven't received my purchase...
Dear Maraia,

Apologies that your package is not yet arrived. We will conduct an investigation immediately please do give us 1-3 business days to follow this up. We apologise for any inconvenience.

BCo Team
Really happy with my ring purchase. It’s great quality, especially for the price. I’ve had lots of compliments already. It also shipped really fast!
Brilliant co is excellent in all ways customer service delivery of items and price have purchased more then a few items .l am very happy with all of them .l would recommend this company and give it five stars out of five Jackie fraser
My friend at work had on the boxed 3pc Tree Of Life Charm Bracelet I fell in love with it and ordered it straight away.
I finally received it and good not be happier it is gorgeous and love the gift tin it came in. Did not have to wait to long for it to be delivered either highly recommend and will definitely be ordering more .
Both earrings I purchased are just as pictured and beautiful.
They arrived quickly.
I will be happy to buy again from this company.
Ordered a ring on Thursday and it arrived on the Monday! So incredibly happy with it and the customer service. 100% recommend to anyone. Definitely ordering again
Great Service
Brilliant company!
Highly recommended, very fast shipping, I got it the next day of putting the order! and most importantly my wife loves the necklace and earrings. Will definitely buy from them again!
Beautiful and delicate pieces!
Great service
Order came through very quickly and with no issue - a pleasure to order from, will do so again!
This brilliant company had exactly what I wanted when i didnt think i would be able to find it anywhere. They had the best price and the item arrived quickly and was well packaged.I would thoroughly recommend them and will be using them again myself.
I was a bit worried that the stuff I ordered wouldn't look like the photos or be to small....
IT IS ALL PERFECT
Thankyou 😁😁😁❀
Beautiful jewellery and great prices
Brilliant Co is rated 4.48 based on 120 reviews