Brilliant Co Reviews

Lakshmi Dominguez
Brilliant Co 5 star review on 23rd August 2019
Lakshmi Dominguez
Great earings great service
Brilliant fast service. Excellent to deal with and will definitely be back to buy more beautiful jewellery!!
I ordered my through the market place on catch of the day in the afternoon and received the item the following day. I don't recall ever recieving a parcel the next day as everything usually takes longer to get to Tasmania. Exceptional quality and service. So much so that I will only be buying Jewlery from your company from now on.
I was very impressed with your Customer Service after I received my earrings which was a bit big for me although I like the style of them I asked was there a smaller pair with the same design I was told no.
I kept them and I found another smaller pair similar which I ordered and received them within 2 days after order. Thank you for sending order so quickly.
Thanking you
Arrived quickly love the earrings that I bought.
Absolutely beautiful. Such a wonderful sparkle. I love wearing them.
Very fast delivery pandora bracelet was exactly the same as the photo beautiful my granddaughter was very happy loved it
Products as described and as shown on photos. Not sure if will tarnish after sometime. Items delivered earlier than expected.
The earnings I purchased look better than in the pictures and the quality looks very good and the delivery arrived on schedule as per the emails you sent me.

I will definitely be looking at purchasing other Brilliant Co products in the near future
Website = Very Good; Product Tracking =Excellent (Better than "Very Good"); Timely Delivery = Excellent +; Product Quality = Check back with me in January 2020

Thanks
I recently bought two pairs of white gold huggies from brilliant co. The customer service was fabulous and the earrings a very good price. I received them much quicker than expected. I’ll be spreading the word about brilliant co and their amazing price😀
fantasticly rapid service
Absolutely "Brilliant" in every respect. Great products and fantastic service. I couldn't be happier with the whole experience. Thank you.
Very happy with my purchasers, will certainly recommend Brilliant Co.
My earrings are loverly but the bracelet is very disappointing. I don’t recommend it at all.
Very happy love everything I received thank you
Extremely happy with the service and prompt delivery!
Very happy with my purchases and exactly how advertised Was kept notified exactly how my delivery was going
Beautiful products exactly as shown
Brilliant Co were excellent to deal with, beautiful product as described and super quick delivery. Judy
Brilliant Co is rated 4.48 based on 130 reviews