CareMax Reviews

of reviewers recommend CareMax
Read CareMax Reviews

About CareMax:

CareMax is an Australian owned and operated family business and a trusted retailer of quality pain relief machines, muscle strengthening devices and other health and wellness products.

All products in the CareMax store are carefully selected after research and testing, and are approved to be supplied in ARTG list required by TGA.

Caremax is committed to providing the best prices and customer service. They love hearing from customers who tell them how CareMax products have helped them bounce back, feel better and recover faster. CareMax has been helping Australians live a healthier life for almost 10 years.

enquiries@caremax.com.au

Tell us how CareMax made you happy
Good service.
Prompt service
Came very quickly! I like the LCD screen and it is very user friendly. Only downside for me is needing to treat multiple spots and the pads don't seem to stick well after a few uses.
CareMax 5 star review on 28th February 2021
This is the best product I've used and very powerful
It was not only helpful during the first stage of labour but also a great device for home pain management.
Fast efficient service.
It is a good mask which will force your system to strengthen your respiratory muscles.
Service was good. Fast delivery and cheap.
Great product and works
I am amazed at the mobility the Combo stimulator has restored to my leg
Product arrived very quickly,good price and quality
Second time buying their product, fast delivery and pretty good prices.
Excellent, fast delivery amazing products.
Quick delivery
It works well. My husband cured left second pinger problem. He was very happy with it! Thank you.
Prompt just what I ordered
The Hula Hoop is Really good feels like it’s really working with the weight.But you do need to have a bit of padding around your stomach,with the weight it does hurt a bit.but I love it
Items ordered were delivered quickly. Items were of good quality and users are very happy with them. They were given as gifts.
Very soft gel like product that will not do anything for your bunions let alone correcting. Waste of money. Did not sent it back as it would have costed more than the product. Not happy ☹️
Loving my shoe dryer. I workout regularly and managing shoes due to sweat or weather is a huge problem. I now dry my shoes immediately after exercise and no longer do I have unusable shoes, regardless of the weather. Best money I have spent this year!!!
CareMax is rated 4.62 based on 562 reviews