CareMax Reviews

of reviewers recommend CareMax
Read CareMax Reviews

About CareMax:

CareMax is an Australian owned and operated family business and a trusted retailer of quality pain relief machines, muscle strengthening devices and other health and wellness products.

All products in the CareMax store are carefully selected after research and testing, and are approved to be supplied in ARTG list required by TGA.

Caremax is committed to providing the best prices and customer service. They love hearing from customers who tell them how CareMax products have helped them bounce back, feel better and recover faster. CareMax has been helping Australians live a healthier life for almost 10 years.

enquiries@caremax.com.au

Tell us how CareMax made you happy
Very good customer service, can’t complain anything
Very happy purchaser, yhe before and after service has been fantastic and what I purchased has made real difference in my life as it has made my chronic pain more manageable- I can use so I can walk further, exercise more so become healthier and fitter.
Fantastic communication and swift dispatch, the item works perfectly as described on the website and well priced.
the belt requires an extension as the belt does not fit some sizes and that is my size.
Great for back pain
Covers large area and very effective!
Works as described, much better than Panadol
My Caremax nebuliser is great. The fine aerosol most quickly settles my asthmatic wheeze and it is totally silent so I can use it at night without the noise the old conventional nebuliser waking everyone.
Great service.
thisisabsoluterubbish
Great service and product!
I am mostly happy with the product, however the wall charger was the wrong one, not made for Australian powerpoints. Pretty bad since the website is Australian. There was an additional wall adapter sent with product however adapter was not the correct type, i sent emailed letting caremax aware of my situation and was simply sent a link to an ebay site where i could purchase the correct adapter with no intention to reimburse.
The magic back support stretcher came quickly and seems to be good quality. It did not work for me though. My back pain ended up worse every time I tried it. I had high hopes it would help from reviews I saw, but it was a waste of money and is sitting in its box now. Only 14 days to get a refund so I have accepted I am just out of pocket, That is the risk of buying in the internet without seeing or trying a product I guess.
Delivery took too long.
Caremax promptly responded to my email in which a specific item needed to give an attention. Its reply gave me a positive assurance that my concern will be resolve sooner than I think. Thank you for a very good customer service.
Service was quick and reliable
Service was quick and reliable
Product has been ideal for training. Well worth the buy
Great service, quick delivery.
Excellent customer service.
Delivered in good time (about 5 days including weekend). Service is great and the website is easy to navigate. I can rely on this company. The product is exactly as described.
Easy to order and prompt service, item looks very good, not yet tried it impressive
CareMax is rated 4.61 based on 481 reviews