CareMax Reviews

of reviewers recommend CareMax
Read CareMax Reviews

About CareMax:

CareMax is an Australian owned and operated family business and a trusted retailer of quality pain relief machines, muscle strengthening devices and other health and wellness products.

All products in the CareMax store are carefully selected after research and testing, and are approved to be supplied in ARTG list required by TGA.

Caremax is committed to providing the best prices and customer service. They love hearing from customers who tell them how CareMax products have helped them bounce back, feel better and recover faster. CareMax has been helping Australians live a healthier life for almost 10 years.

enquiries@caremax.com.au

Tell us how CareMax made you happy
Caremax promptly responded to my email in which a specific item needed to give an attention. Its reply gave me a positive assurance that my concern will be resolve sooner than I think. Thank you for a very good customer service.
Service was quick and reliable
Service was quick and reliable
Product has been ideal for training. Well worth the buy
Great service, quick delivery.
Excellent customer service.
Delivered in good time (about 5 days including weekend). Service is great and the website is easy to navigate. I can rely on this company. The product is exactly as described.
Easy to order and prompt service, item looks very good, not yet tried it impressive
Good products and great service
Absolutely love this device! Only had it a few weeks but have already used it so many times. Totally worth the small amount I paid! Could not highly recommend enough!
CareMax 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Good service,good info,good product.
Works as expected
Really happy. Quick postage, works super well.
Product is as described, quality seems to be good and delivery was exceptional.
Quick shipping and great product thanks!
Great service
Excellent service. Speedy processing and shipping of my orders.
This definitely gets the heart working and makes you work harder to get maximum results but with the level of intensity you can choose from makes it a great training companion if your a novice to a world class athlete.. Love it

Teeman
Compact and portable.
I am a runner an rather old (76) and often come home after a run really tight in the back. I lie on my back support - at first it hurts but I relax and honestly I love it. It arrived so quickly after I ordered it
I was disappointed to learn that even though it had two outlet channels I couldn't cross the wires and focus on the one area.
CareMax is rated 4.60 based on 488 reviews