CareMax Reviews

of reviewers recommend CareMax
Read CareMax Reviews

About CareMax:

CareMax is an Australian owned and operated family business and a trusted retailer of quality pain relief machines, muscle strengthening devices and other health and wellness products.

All products in the CareMax store are carefully selected after research and testing, and are approved to be supplied in ARTG list required by TGA.

Caremax is committed to providing the best prices and customer service. They love hearing from customers who tell them how CareMax products have helped them bounce back, feel better and recover faster. CareMax has been helping Australians live a healthier life for almost 10 years.

enquiries@caremax.com.au

Tell us how CareMax made you happy
Very quick delivery and great quality.
Good value, lots of programs...
Brilliant product & service
Works very well
Easy to order quick delivery great product very happy
Excellent product. Easy to use. Good price.
Very satisfied with the results and feeling improvement already after 1st week of using.
Good for muscle pain relief!
Very prompt and efficient
Good, postage wasn't as fast as I expected but it is the busy season.
Amazing!!!. It really helped me decrease 90% pain back while drivng for a long time. Thank you, Dr Physio!
Great value for money Works well 👍🏻
Very good however one toe ring snapped when i was putting it on and i was very careful
Gives me the most amazing relief for my nerve pain! Thank goodness I found this magical device!
I did not receive an email receipt for this product after purchasing on 14/11/2020, and need one to claim my extras cover rebate for a TENS machine. I have emailed Caremax on 26 Nov asking for one, and have not yet had a reply. No phone support available. Poor customer service - I'm not happy.
Hi Julie, The receipt has been emailed to you numerous times. Please check your spam box. Unfortunatley, our telephone service is switched off during the lockdown period.
Quick delivery!
It’s little TENS machine, but powerful and long lasting battery. My wife’s had really good benefits from CareMax and pleased with the product. Thank you
very useful Machine light portable easy to use
The TENS Knee Sleeve Brace us good but I wish you would have had sizes to pick from. It’s very very tight as my legs are very swollen.
Great fast informative service highly reccomend
CareMax is rated 4.62 based on 562 reviews