CareMax Reviews

of reviewers recommend CareMax
Read CareMax Reviews

About CareMax:

CareMax is an Australian owned and operated family business and a trusted retailer of quality pain relief machines, muscle strengthening devices and other health and wellness products.

All products in the CareMax store are carefully selected after research and testing, and are approved to be supplied in ARTG list required by TGA.

Caremax is committed to providing the best prices and customer service. They love hearing from customers who tell them how CareMax products have helped them bounce back, feel better and recover faster. CareMax has been helping Australians live a healthier life for almost 10 years.

enquiries@caremax.com.au

Tell us how CareMax made you happy
Good service - responsive and quick
Really easy and quick, delivery came within the next few days!
Great delivery time. Sturdy structure. Don’t know if magnets work (nothing to compare it to), but it definitely feels nice anyway.
Affects more my upper back though.
great service
Very easy. Very efficient. Good product description
Great product variety
The service was fast and well priced.
Fantastic service. Quick and discreet! Buying again very soon
Love it
I had a problem with my nebulizer that stopped working after it tipped over. After a couple of days it is once again working fine. Customer care was prompt replying to my email.
I had a problem with the clam for the pump but a new part arrived 3days after my complaint
This machine delivers on what it says it will do. It's helped my partner who experiences phantom pains from his leg that was chopped off.
Pretty good it helps alot when running good product
Product arrived at approx time. Used for coue of days does give instant relief.
Was a little late. But understandable due to vivid. Other than that happy customer thank you
Very good. Prompt shipping even during covid crisis. Good quality product!
CareMax have very good Customer service. I had a perceived problem that they talked me through, sent photos so I could see that the way I was trying to use it was not right. Many thanks to CareMax for taking the time to make sure I was a contented, happy customer..
Very good quality and sticks well.
product and mailing as advertised
Excellent service!