CheapOair Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend CheapOair
7PM
7PM

Tell us how CheapOair made you happy

"I have been checking flights for spring break for several months...finally found cheapoair, booking was no hassle, the terms of the flights, and cancellation was there. I'm for sure taking this trip, so the cancellation policy (charge) didn't sway my decision....saved some money and got non stop flights...thank you cheapoair"
Are you CheapOair? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback CheapOair receives. Reply Free
"Promised cashback via quidco, confirmed, but never paid. Cheap site but clearly no morals."
"This company offers the WORST flight booking experience I've ever had booking air ticket. I would definitely not recommend your service to any of my friends or family. I will also warn them of your CHEAP attitude, as the name of your company suggests. When I first booked the flight using the company's website, I couldn't find any function to add luggage to my air asia ticket from your website. I then had to call the company's number to add the luggage. The employee who spoke English in indian accent, with a disrespectful and unhelpful language and attitude, said that he cannot help me and ask me to call air asia to do it myself. He was very unhelpful, with an ill-mannered way of communicating which is unacceptable for someone who works in service industry. The second time, when I was in Vietnam, I wanted to reschedule my flight. I called the company and met that rude and ill-mannered guy with indian accent again, who refused to help me. He asked me to wait for 15 minutes, and then disappeared, leaving me alone with my problem unsolved. I wasted lots of money, 70 AUD doing that international call. I then had to ask my partner in Australia to contact Air Asia and sort it out for me. this service is the worst booking service, and your attitude is rude and unhelpful. Should I remind you that when working in service, it is not advisable to say NO to customers. But you did, in an disrespectful and ignorant manner, and a cheap attitude. Do I need to remind you that you should try your best to offer solutions to help customers sort out the problem? Stop cheating on people!!!"
"Buyer Beware of CheapOair! This company is deceptive! I booked two roundtrips with CheapOair, thinking that I could cancel without a fee penalty within 24-hours like other companies offer. However, in tiny print, practically hidden, at the very bottom of the purchase page, it says reservation changes involve a fee. In order to find out what the fees are, you must go to go the Home page, scroll to the very bottom of the page to click on "Taxes and Fees," also in tiny print. If this company was open and honest, they would place a warning next to the purchase button, alerting customers that ANY changes in their reservation will be charged a fee. I was charge $100 or $50 per ticket to cancel my reservation within 24-hours. I was forced to agree to pay $100 or CheapOair will NOT cancel the reservation. Please do yourself a favor and book directly with the airlines. You will save money (CheapOair charges a sales commission) and you can make any changes within 24-hours for free."
CheapOair is rated 1.75 based on 4 reviews