Cricket Direct Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Cricket Direct
11AM
11AM

Tell us how Cricket Direct made you happy

"I have ordered a cricket bat 10 days ago. Still no update about delivery for this item.Sent email but still no response -its 7 days now. I have paid through paypal and I have made complain against this. I need money back. I could have bought from other websites who also discounts. I would strongly recommend not to buy this. I have posted this comment on their facebook, as well. Avoid this seller. Very bad"
Are you Cricket Direct? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Cricket Direct receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I have recently been through a process of replacing old & weary cricket gear. Google led me first to this Company, from where I sourced 5 items, all showing as available and a bat (I wanted a specific weight; but strangely - for an online cricket retailer - I could only choose "light". On 4 occasions I wrote asking if they could select a bat for me at my favourite weight (within the light weight band) but every email went unanswered. Later I received a phone call to say the cricket shirt and sun hat I ordered were not in stock. We agreed a refund. It took 11 days for my order to arrive from that point; and there WAS a shirt in the box. But no trousers! Never again!"
Cricket Direct is rated 1.50 based on 2 reviews