Cricket Direct Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Cricket Direct

How would you rate Cricket Direct ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
AKS BIRMINGHAM

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Cricket Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
AKS BIRMINGHAM
Verified Reviewer
"I have ordered a cricket bat 10 days ago. Still no update about delivery for this item.Sent email but still no response -its 7 days now. I have paid through paypal and I have made complain against this. I need money back. I could have bought from other websites who also discounts. I would strongly recommend not to buy this. I have posted this comment on their facebook, as well. Avoid this seller. Very bad"
Chris
"I have recently been through a process of replacing old & weary cricket gear. Google led me first to this Company, from where I sourced 5 items, all showing as available and a bat (I wanted a specific weight; but strangely - for an online cricket retailer - I could only choose "light". On 4 occasions I wrote asking if they could select a bat for me at my favourite weight (within the light weight band) but every email went unanswered. Later I received a phone call to say the cricket shirt and sun hat I ordered were not in stock. We agreed a refund. It took 11 days for my order to arrive from that point; and there WAS a shirt in the box. But no trousers! Never again!"
Cricket Direct is rated 1.50 based on 2 reviews