Cutter and Squidge Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cutter and Squidge
Read Cutter and Squidge Reviews
My first time using Cutter and Squidge, very pleased and will be happy to order from them again.
Great cake and very efficient service
Bought this for my cat mad friend and her daughter who has had a liver transplant. Extremely disappointed with it. Lemon drizzle cake was dry as were the scones. The jam is so runny you couldn't have kept it on the scone. She said the only thing that tasted okay were the brownies. I certainly wouldn't recommend this to anyone. My friend said it was a waste of money. I'd have been better getting something from our local garden centre.
Family favourite - everyone loved this cake - best flavour just light enough but also rich for a great celebration cake. Will most definitely buy again
I ordered the vegan chocolate salted caramel cake To be delivered for my sons birthday as he is in London at Uni . He loved it 10/10 - said it smelled amazing and his friend said it was the best Chocolate cake he’d. I will definitely be ordered again (I’ve got my eye on a cake for myself)!
Amazing cakes that maintain quality even when delivered by post
The cake was very nice and delivered as advertised. My only gripe is that for circa £35 I thought it would have been a bit bigger!
Utter rubbish. Avoid. The personalised message which was on the order was missing!! Cake didn't taste fresh either. Use Humming Bird. As a company we will no longer be purchasing cakes via Cutter and Squidge!
Hi, Thank you for your review, I understand you have been dealing with our customer service team. Unfortunately with your order you did not pay for the personalisation and therefore it was not included on the cake. We delivered the product that was paid for, and your request for a full refund was not agreed as we did not feel that a full refund was the appropriate resolution to this matter. If we had missed the personalisation from the cake for which you had paid, we would of course refunded that part of the cost immediately or provided a new cake. However, as explained in our exchange of emails, there was no service for which a refund was due as payment was not received. We note you have not replied to our last email to you.

We use the finest all natural ingredients and bake our cakes fresh daily, as the temperature gets colder outside we do advise on the cake care to leave the cake to get up to room temperature. The chocolate squidge cake is one of our most beloved cakes, so we are disappointed to hear your feedback.

We are a family run small business so appreciate all of our customers.

Kindest, Team C&S
Really easy ordering process and delivered bang on time. Brownies were delicious!
First time customer and really happy with both the response and quality of product. Being able to send a gift cake during lockdown for my sons 21st birthday, made all the difference. Thank you!
Excellent service and communication. Highly recommend.
Was concerned about ordering & how they would arrive but they were well packaged & received in perfect condition.
we got the broken chocolate decoration :( .
but it was amazing!! so delicious
Excellent service, arrived on time. Really enjoyed them
We are pleased with the cake and decoration specially on the cake for my daughter who is 60 years Olof on 14 Oct 20.We live on Wales .This was a good surprise for a once in a life time.
Thanks to all staff members.
From
Jyoti & Ramnik
Shah
Second time we have ordered these, always good however, the second set of brownies appeared larger. They still tasted good.
Perfect tasty little birthday cake
Cutter and Squidge 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Amazing the right amount of sweet and zest. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.
This cake was beautifully decorated and tasted wonderful. I was so happy we ordered it as a lovely birthday cake for my mum.
This is the best cake I have had since trying Red Velvet almost 10yrs ago! It has all the qualities of a well-made cake. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.
Thank you Cutter and Squidge—This was definitely the "icing of all cakes!"
Cutter and Squidge is rated 4.69 based on 2,024 reviews