Cutter and Squidge Reviews

Sharan Sumal
Cutter and Squidge 5 star review on 10th June 2020
Sarah Harris
More Photos & Videos
I purchased an afternoon tea for my sister’s birthday. It came two days late and to add insult to injury, the delivery guy left it outside the house on top of the rubbish bin. :(
Innovative and fun
All was great. Thank you!
Lovely afternoon tea delivered! Have ordered it twice, once for ourselves and once as a gift. It was delicious and both times it arrived really well presented and on the promised date.
I would say the small cake gives you more than 6-8 slices - it’s very generous
Lovely show stopper of a cake. Little on the dry side. The picture of the cake on the box for delivery kind of ruined the surprise for the birthday boy though
Presents really well, fantastic that truly vegan but the taste could be a little be improved (and very heavy)
the person this was sent to loved it
I ordered two afternoon tea packages for friends' birthdays. They both said it was a wonderful surprise and absolutely delicious. Great service and a fabulous lockdown treat!
Fabulous service, very reliable with quality and delivery.
I bought two boxes of your afternoon at home teas as a gift for my sister on her birthday and she was absolutely thrilled with it. She said that the way it was packaged and presented was beautiful and the quality of the food was superb. It was a real treat for her. Thank you so much!!!
Excellent service. Cake was delivered on time.
I sent this as a gift to family living in the UK, I live in the US. They loved it, commenting on the attractive packaging and delicious, generous-sized goodies. I appreciated the great delivery status notices from afar, and am a returning customer for sure! Thank you all around, Cutter and Squidge.
Excellent, helpful service. Many thanks
The desserts were (always are) AMAZING!
One of the best tasting cakes! Complete chocolate indulgence
Was nice but the delivery packaging needs some "Keep this way up" notice on as a lot of it was damaged during delivery and left on its side at our door.
Perfectly Presented....
These little vegan lovelies arrived at exactly the same time as a non vegan cake I ordered on one of the hottest days of the year from another, very well known and highly regarded company. Vegan lovelies - fantastic - other cake - melted mess! Beautifully and thoughtfully packaged for the heat and their journey to Suffolk, Cutter & Squidge are a definitely at the top of my vegan cake suppliers. Apparently, they taste "lush" too, I wouldn't know, I didn't get to try one.
The Tea was delivered on time & my friend said it was all delicious
I ordered this as a surprise for my daughter, and am very happy with it.
The order arrived on time, the cakes & scones were fresh, my daughter enjoyed it very much. I would recommend and order again.
Cutter and Squidge is rated 4.73 based on 982 reviews