Cvmaker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cvmaker

Tell us how Cvmaker made you happy
terrible company. paid £2.95 to create a CV and I thought that was an okay price. The company portrays this as a one-off payment to create one CV but after you put your details in, they will continue to take out monthly payments of £14.95. Thieving people who are often looking for jobs in this pandemic. I would understand if the website made this clear, however it isn’t shown once. DO NOT USE.
Subscription Trap! Please stay away. After paying £2.95 for a CV which I thought was fair, shortly after they charged me £14.95 and when asked for a refund they refused and asked for proof, as if I take screenshoots.
Subscription trap! They trap you into signing a monthly subscription. I used it one time to make and download a CV and completely forgot about it. I've never received any emails of subscription renewal. Now, one year later I noticed I paid 80! euro without me noticing. Once I blocked my automatic subscription they started to sent me e-mails that I still need to pay an certain amount for the months since I blocked the automatic payment. Frauds! How is it possible that a company can do this??? I've noticed that they have different similar websites in different countries. Can't imagine how many people they scam day to day...
Thieves!! Subscription trap to steal your money. Stay well away
Thieves, don’t deal with them. After the scam I tried communicating with the customer support and she was very rude.
Very bad experience, Don’t use this website I initiated legal action against them in my country. They are scammers and after the scam I communicated with the customer support but she was very rude
THEY ARE THIEVES!!! PLEASE USE ANY OTHER COMPANY FOR YOUR CV THEY WILL KEEP ON TAKING MONEY FROM YOUR CARD !!! BE CAREFUL!!!
Scam scam scam. They continue withdrawing without further notice, and once you write to them asking them to stop your subscription, they just ignore it. You never get a refund and even worse, you get threatened by mail. Avoid this at all cost!
They took my money without my knowledge, they are thieves. I didn’t ask to have a subscription, they automatically did it for me. They didn’t even refund me the money they took from my account. Overall very unprofessional behaviour!
Total scam. They're just continuing subscription without notice. I found out about this only after money were charged from my card. And obviously they "don't refund". What else can you expect from a scam? Don't use this service!
Scam subscription trap! £14.95 a month!!! My 16 year old was trying to sort a CV out for a part time job whilst at college and didn’t realised she had clicked onto a subscription trap. She thought the £2.95 was a one off fee but buried within the t&c’s was the ongoing £14.95 monthly charge. Sure enough after the weeks trial was up they tried to take £14.95 from her account. As she has no job and £1.91 they couldn’t take the payment. She cancelled as soon as she realised her mistake. However they have kept sending emails demanding payment even though she hasn’t used or accessed the cv services at all after the initial creation and download within the trial period. Have spoken to her bank who have put a block on any future payments being taken. If you are happy paying £14.95 a month for an editable cv then this is fine but just beware of the small print.
Please be careful dealing with this website. I created my cv through their website and paid £2.95 as they offer instead of £14.95. After 7 days they charged me £14.95 a subscription monthly fee. They claimed that all the information/details are on their final secure payment page when you about to pay. However, if you reach the final page where you about to pay, none of these terms and conditions will appear! the only thing that will appear is something says "your CV is ready!" and a word below says "benefits". This benefits information did not explain all their terms and conditions that they hide somewhere else on their website and you have to search for it! they should indicate all this information/terms and conditions when a customer is about to trust them and about to click on the secure payment and do the purchase! The final page indicated that "Automatically renewed after 7 days" okay, but how much that would be? is it £2.95 ? or £14.95? Nothing says that! So this's why I am unsatisfied with their unprofessional service! It seems like they're taking advantage by tricking their costumers with this subscription duration and then they put them in the corner and say "The way our service works is described on our website"!! This's literally what happened to me and they're refusing to refund me. Simply put, they're scammers!
Awful AVOID!!! CVMAKER SCAM you into auto subscription. There are better cv making services out there that dont scam you. AVOID!!! fraudulent!
This is a fraudulent company with the sole intention of duping the public. This company to be avoided at any cost.
Cvmaker is rated 1.05 based on 74 reviews