DLaguna Reviews

of reviewers recommend DLaguna
Telephone
Read DLaguna Reviews
There were significant shipping delays with my item, which is understandable. It does happen. However the customer service was not great. It was impossible to get a hold of someone, and when I did no one responded when they said they would. They would say will get back to you by the end of the day and wouldn’t. Even if you haven’t heard back from the manufacturer, it seems like you could respond and say we don’t know yet. Just not a great first experience.
Thank you for helping me with my purchase of the beautiful recliner chairs.
great mirror very stylish
extremely helpful
Outstanding experience
With the addition of the large mirror to our master bath my wife says "our bathroom is better than the one at the Grand Hyatt in Bangkok" so happy about the useful ambient light the mirror gives off.
Excellent. Love it!
I love my mirror. It took a long time to receive but well worth it.
Truly enjoy the uniqueness and aesthetics of my mirror. However I truly wish the lighting was a lot more brighter. Putting that aside, this mirror has adds a great uniqueness to my bathroom and have a good number of my guess asking, where did I get it.
Hi Finch, I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your mirror! The brightness on the mirror can be adjusted up and down by pressing and holding on the touch button that looks like a small sun. Feel free to give us a call if you need additional support!
5 months no replacement 🤨
Hi Leslie, Thank you for letting us know about this issue. I apologize that your mirror arrived damaged, I know how frustrating that is. We have been out of stock of this product since mid-August, but please know that you are at the top of our list to receive a replacement as soon as they come in. It will be shipped to you expedited to hopefully make up for some of the lost time. Please reach me personally via email or phone, and I would be happy to continue to discuss the issue at your earliest convenience.
Carolina Amuchasetgui, COO
carolina@dlaguna.com (949) 381-5333
Absolutely love the mirror! Only wish that the bright setting was a little brighter.
Hi Kathy, I'm happy to hear that you love your mirror! The brightness on the mirror can be adjusted up and down by pressing and holding on the touch button that looks like a small sun. Feel free to give us a call if you need additional support!
D Laguna, easy to work with, shipped exactly what I wanted quickly, efficiently, at a great price
Amazing customer service best mirrors and much more
I love this company!