DLaguna Reviews

of reviewers recommend DLaguna
Read DLaguna Reviews
The representative was very helpful during the ordering process. He reached out via text to ensure that I had all the information I needed, provided me with a timeline for delivery on a backordered item, and offered support in applying a discount code. Truly appreciate the quality of customer service.
It was all well done
Thanks for the feedback, Jim. We're happy to hear that you had a positive experience working with the DLaguna team.
Excellent customer service, products arrived quickly and an exchange was handled perfectly. Highly recommend!
Thank you so much for the review Victoria, it was a pleasure working with you! We look forward to helping you out with any of your landscape lighting needs in the future.
Poor service, I've ordered this product on 12-20-19 today is 01-04-20 still not here. Ray Lara
These mirrors are amazing! So happy with our purchase!
We love to hear from happy customers!! Thank you for your review!
I love the product—it’s perfect! Customer service was helpful but I wished they had contacted me when they found out the mirror was going to be not stock for two months longer than expected. Instead, I had to contact them, twice, and almost cancelled my order. Ultimately, they were on top of things once they had a firm delivery date. This is the reason I’m giving 4 stars not 5. I would order from them again but would hope for better communication from them.
The light at its brightest isn’t as bright as I thought it be
Tried to return a plant holder and they said the restocking price they would charge would cost more than the item did. They acted like no one had ever returned a planter before. I would not recommend them. Now I’m stuck with something that does not work and is still sitting in the box I received it in.
Hi Lisa,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I looked up your order history and we only have an order for an illuminated mirror on file for you. I would be happy to look into this and see what we can do for you, please contact me directly at abbey@dlaguna.com and I will help you get this sorted out! I am sure that we can find a solution that works for you.

Kind regards,
Abbey King, Director of Sales
(949) 860-7629
Mirror was 1 month late and then delivery took 3 weeks beyond that. DLaguna answered phone when I called but was repeatedly wrong about estimates on when mirror would be ready. This was a huge hassle to my project and added large costs from my contractor.
Hi Jacob,

Thank you for providing feedback and letting us know about your experience with us. I apologize for the numerous delays you experienced in receiving your mirror, I know that it is not only frustrating but also can incur unexpected costs when working on a deadline. We try our best to avoid these kinds of delays, however, unfortunately, they do happen occasionally and are usually out of our control. We also pride ourselves on providing the most accurate, up-to-date information possible, and I regret that we missed the mark. Our team was provided inaccurate delivery information from both the manufacturer and the shipping company, but we are working to address the issue with them and hope to do better next time. If there is anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Carolina Amuchastegui, COO
Carolina@dlaguna.com
Beautiful mirrors and excellent service!
Thank you for the review, Janet. We're happy to hear about your positive experience with our Customer Service team- they're the best!
The mirrors are fine. The lighted part works very well. However, the control buttons and the clock are "TOO BRIGHT!" There doesn't seem to be any way to reduce the intensity. Also, since there are two mirrors mounted next to each other, an optional switch to turn the clock off would be helpful. I'm still waiting to hear from DLaguna concerning the brightness of the clock.
Great customer service. Product is very nice and was delivered on time and in good shape
Thank you for the kind words about our customer service team, Anthony. We strive to provide top-notch service and are happy to hear that we are meeting that goal!
Waiting for electrician. Can't wait. Directions are not helpful
Waiting for electrician. Can't wait. The instructions are not helpful.
Product was as advertised. Didn't know I needed to buy cable connector separately. Making those available would be a good option.
I purchased 2 mirrors that happened to come with clocks.one didn’t work. Have been promised a replacement mirror but to this date, 6 months , no new mirror. Have called and spoken to reps but still no mirror. No customer satisfaction. Sadly....because the mirror that is functioning is great!
Great in my Contemporary Design Bathroom
We specialize in unique pieces for the modern, contemporary home. Give us a call today at (949) 381-5333 and let us help you elevate your spaces!
Customer service was very helpful and provided spec sheets so we could have our electrical in place before installation. Would highly recommend and will be ordering from DLaguna soon.
We appreciate the feedback! Our customer service does their best to take the guesswork out of online furniture and lighting shopping, we like to make it as easy as possible for our clients!
Awesome! 1 day delivery, solid quality and delivered as promised. Installed and look great!
Happy to hear it Bruno, thanks for shopping at DLaguna!!
Excellent customer service
Thank you Dominick, our customer service team will be excited to hear that you had a positive experience working with them.
DLaguna is rated 4.21 based on 56 reviews