DLaguna Reviews

of reviewers recommend DLaguna
Read DLaguna Reviews
Absolutely love the mirror even though I have to rewire the area for it to fit. Wish the website had stated it needs to hardwire. All in love love the mirror.
Not so hot. Threads on screw wouldn’t close. And no bulb included as stated on box
I ordered my mirror July 17. Was charged the $2300 immediately and I still don’t have the mirror. It’s October 15.
Mirror is beautiful. Shipped in a timely fashion even during COVID.
My only complaint is the dimensions online didn’t match what actually came. Online they were 60x28 inches. Actual dimensions is 60x32 inches. Not a big deal. Just glad I waited to make wall adjustments until it arrived.
Very nice product. Ordering was easy but seen to take over a week to process. I believe from order day to delivery was two weeks.
I found the ledge lights that I ordered to be of good quality. When I reached out directly to customer service to follow up on an order and when I had a small issue with damaged bulbs it was handled quickly, professionally and with the utmost courtesy. Highly recommend DLaguna
First I got Great customer service then a beautiful product.
Thanks Dlaguna customer service team for help me to choose the led mirror
It is 9 October and I have not received the 9 step lights I ordered several weeks ago!
Are you kidding me? Never got the product and about 5 days ago they stopped taking my calls for a refund!
Excellent customer service from Abbey. There were some shipping date issues from the vendor that she took care of in such a kind and professional way. If it weren’t for Abbey I would have cancelled my order. She is a life saver! Thank you Abbey. I would definitely order through DLaguna again. Product was delivered well packaged without a scratch.
I loved the process of getting my mirror from these guys. It was sooo easy!
waited months for my product. didn't get any communication after first response. the Tiipii was shipped without notification and showed up at my doorstep with no notice. No one contacted me to see if it was ok or to apologize for the ridiculous delay. No offer to make it better. The TiiPii is fine. It is just fine. Not worth the hassle, heartache and time I wasted on it. It sits crooked and I don't know how to fix that and honestly who do I reach out to? You? TiiPii themselves? It seems none of you really care to make things right with customers so why should I bother?
They were perfect! Placed my last minute order for a client and they delivered the lights 6 days early which put a huge smile on my clients face! Thank You and look forward to our future business.
DLaguna 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Very different wood stain color than pictured.
Easy checkout, attentive customer service
Customer service is great and they answered all of my questions and found the perfect mirror.
This mirror is stunning and a show stopper for everyone who walks into the bathroom. This is a great addition to make your space feel upscale and extremely large.
DLaguna 5 star review on 25th September 2020
super helpful customer service, very knowledgable about all different typed of LED mirrors, quick delivery
Helpful staff, quick delivery, so far we are pleased with our purchase
DLaguna is rated 4.37 based on 206 reviews