DLaguna Reviews

of reviewers recommend DLaguna
Read DLaguna Reviews
The product I purchased is overall great, but I had a problem with two bulbs. In response, I received a kind, thoughtful, and prompt fix. Thank you.
You were the answer to my prayers because all I needed were the covers
Love these sconces. Very simple but elegant looking. Light is perfect.
Your sales rep was very helpful and thorough.
Great service from ordering to delivery.
The order process was great. I actually called in after choosing what I wanted online, needing to ensure availability and expeditious delivery. I was assured of delivery date by the customer service rep, and received the items as expected without delay.
Great price and quick shipping.
We love the product. We ordered on the phone, after getting the right person, service was exceptional.
Great company, service was great.
The install wasn’t to bad. I replaced a wall mounted unit. I recessed this one. It was a valentines present for my wife (her bathroom). She loves it. The mirrors reflect an extremely sharp image. The lights are great. The touch controls work without a very light touch. Our daughter the fashionista loves it.
Appreciate the good service and help received on the phone.
We had the arms of our chair replaced. The replacement arms look great. The only reason for 4stars is that it took 5 months instead of the max three months I was told it would take to receive them
We ordered 2 mirrors at the same time. We received one a couple of days ahead of schedule. The second mirror took almost 4 months to come in. Every month I had to call and find out what was going on with the delivery of the 2nd mirror. This was very disappointing.
This medicine cabinet takes my breath away every time I open it! Elegant and gorgeous! Love it!!!
Not only are their products “top notch” so is their customer service!
knowledgeable customer service, quick delivery of products
GREAT customer service 👏👏 GREAT product❣ Would highly recommend this company 🥂
Took 20 minutes to pick out items, got to checkout and it wouldn't allow me to . Had to call company direct. Told her the problem and she said another customer told her the samething !!!
Light covers did not fit and we had to pay a 30% exorbitant restocking fee.
We looked long and hard for the Euri LED light bulbs, and we are happy having found them at DLaguna. Thank you for the prompt service.
DLaguna is rated 4.36 based on 87 reviews