DLaguna Reviews

DLaguna Reviews | 27th December 2019
DLaguna Reviews | 26th December 2019
DLaguna Reviews | 26th December 2019
More Photos & Videos
I ordered a light fixture for replacement. Came faster than expected and was easy to install. I've ordered a couple of these before and am very satisfied.
Our mirrors look beautiful and we’re very happy with our purchase!
We are satisfied with our purchase. Light was different than I imagined but it works.
Very helpful when I inquired before purchase.
Very good customer service and excellent products,
Ordered some path lights, had an issue with receiving wrong parts with them but customer service was responsive and they corrected the problem fairly quickly, they even sent the new parts next day. As a business owner myself it's super important how a company handles situations when something goes wrong, that's when you know they care.. Would buy from again for sure.. sometimes things happen.
Purchased 2 Cain-line throw pillows.
Great service!!
Beautiful mirror and works great in my master bath.
The product is made of good quality. I will buy again.
Fantastic customer service! Quick shipping and well packaged. I appreciated being able to speak to someone over the phone, to figure out exactly what we needed. Thank you, Abbey!
Beyond beautiful!
it's been over 2 weeks now and I have yet to receive over $400 worth of light fixtures for a client. Customer service knows nothing other than that UPS has it. Very disappointed as I made a promise for installation that I will not be able to keep. Requested replacement items to be shipped via another carrier but the only response is, " will have to check with manager." I don't want two sets so can return whatever set comes in last, just want to get this job done.
Very good customer service
Outstanding customer service!
Order took a lengthy time to forfill. The wrong color brackets were send. Had to make several phone calls to get paperwork to make the exhange and sent an email. As of now there isn't a resolution.
Order was processed and received without delay. Customer service was excellent.
We love our new mirror. It is as nice as the pictures.
Fantastic response time. I emailed an inquiry and received a text asap answering my question. Customer service was superior and I am building a new home next year and will be sure to remember DLaguna for my fixture needs. The LED mirror arrived on time and in one piece. Very happy.
Fast and reliable.