Debenhams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Debenhams
Read Debenhams Reviews

Tell us how Debenhams made you happy
Debenhams 1 star review on 14th December 2021
Debenhams 1 star review on 12th June 2020
Dean Wheeler
Debenhams 1 star review on 2nd June 2020
Not Happy
Selling clothing adverised as cotton when infact it is polyester. Causing my daughters skin to flare up. Check your items people. And then I simply need to return the items for a full refund. no help from customer service and the items are still advertised as cotton.
Paid extra for next day delivery. Tracking says lost in Evri (so much for Hermes name change!). I need this item for an event in 2 days time - can’t contact either Debenhams or Evri AT ALL. So frustrating! If I don’t get the item by tomorrow I don’t want it at all.
Absolutely dire. Returned an item. Emailed 7 times, still awaiting the refund and a satisfactory response over 15 days later. No telephone number or online chat available which does not help!
I am trying to send an e/mail regarding a refund that is still pending . Your e/mail is not working and will not send .
I ordered a mint green jumper. I got a pink striped top. I could not contact Debenhams. When I put my order number and email address where asked in the returns port, it didn’t recognise either of them. The best thing I can do now is contact my credit card supplier to see if they can help. Things are getting as bad as the Chinese clothes outlets. The garment which was sent bears no resemblance to the one I ordered.
Six weeks after returning an item and receiving courier confirmation of pickup up and return to the supplier,I am still waiting for a refund. An email or facebook link appears to be the the onlyway to contact customer services, but my email via their contact us page regarding refund progress has been completely ignored.Dreadful customer service.
The goods never turned up, I’ve sent them the cctv showing that also reported it to the police. I’m not getting no reply back from my emails we are now on day 8 and still no reply back. I can’t use there online form And there Facebook page is unless. Please please don’t buy from there
Have tried using your website but it is so pathetic it has put me off altogether. I did a search for size 12 womens in the sale and over 15000 items came up but every time you go into an item to look at it or put in basket you can't go back to the same page, only back to the very beginning where the first 40 items are loaded. This matter urgently needs looking at.
I have sent over 6 emails and no one has been in touch. They charged £3.50 for postage which should have been £2. They then didn't give me all my refund for the items I sent back.
I would like to know in a country that is 87% white and 3% black . That why are 50% of models black no Asian. This is not diversity or equality
Great! Ordered at 9pm, with next day delivery, items arrived at 10am the next morning, just 13 hours later, definitely cannot fault!!
Send some items back and did not get the full refund. Have send email after email and they have ignored me. What has happened to them. After about 2 months I give up .
Pathetic! Place an order while items are I stock and receive email it's not available, customer service repeats the same thing and not helpful at all. More like scam, don't order it online.
Placed an order and received an email a day or so later stating they couldn`t find the stock. Absolute joke and complete waste of time. Fingers crossed i receive a refund
I have e-mailed them 6 times since the 24th October about a missing refund for items i have sent back.(via Hermes)Not a word back!! The online return form is a joke as it keeps saying(There was a problem sending your e-mail.Please try again)I am so frustrated with this as Debenhams used to be a good company.All i want is a bit of communication and my refund of £97.23 Order number DUX00114006
The worst stock management I ever seen. Let you order but after a week everything is cancelled due to no stock.
Paid for next day delivery still hasn’t arrived not good enough 👎👎never again
Anyone know an email address or telephone number that is answered. Still awaiting a refund from weeks ago. I have searched everywhere for their contact details to o avail. Grrrrrr
Avoid! .. Next day delivery is a joke. I waited weeks then gets left outside the front of my house time I got home it wasn't there.. Yet its up to me to get a crime number ect.. So no refund! or Order!
Order No DUX001549226. Returned 2 tops, and have proof they were received. 1 month later still no refund, no one answers alleged phone numbers. Sent a recorded delivery letter to an address on the web site, letter returned, no one there to sign for it. Terrible service, will not use again and strongly advise everyone not to bother.
Debenhams is rated 3.49 based on 1,100 reviews