Debenhams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Debenhams
Read Debenhams Reviews

Tell us how Debenhams made you happy
Placed an order and received an email a day or so later stating they couldn`t find the stock. Absolute joke and complete waste of time. Fingers crossed i receive a refund
I have e-mailed them 6 times since the 24th October about a missing refund for items i have sent back.(via Hermes)Not a word back!! The online return form is a joke as it keeps saying(There was a problem sending your e-mail.Please try again)I am so frustrated with this as Debenhams used to be a good company.All i want is a bit of communication and my refund of £97.23 Order number DUX00114006
The worst stock management I ever seen. Let you order but after a week everything is cancelled due to no stock.
Paid for next day delivery still hasn’t arrived not good enough 👎👎never again
Anyone know an email address or telephone number that is answered. Still awaiting a refund from weeks ago. I have searched everywhere for their contact details to o avail. Grrrrrr
Avoid! .. Next day delivery is a joke. I waited weeks then gets left outside the front of my house time I got home it wasn't there.. Yet its up to me to get a crime number ect.. So no refund! or Order!
Order No DUX001549226. Returned 2 tops, and have proof they were received. 1 month later still no refund, no one answers alleged phone numbers. Sent a recorded delivery letter to an address on the web site, letter returned, no one there to sign for it. Terrible service, will not use again and strongly advise everyone not to bother.
Haven’t delivered won’t refund or resend keep saying wait 24 hours to investigate. STILL Waiting on refund but no button for that
Debenhams website needs improvement if you search items then go in to check size ,view larger etc you don't return to previous search point but return back to beginning and this happens every time,and only shows 40 items each time before it asks to show more . This is very frustrating!
Ordered 2 items but only 1 has arrived. Sent an email but no reply. Tried to contact them on the website phone number which doesn't exist. I can’t find a live chat either I will never order from them again and doubt that I will receive the missing item or a refund! Order number DUX002174881
I ordered two items from Debenhams but instead got one inside the parcel yet two of them showed dispatched. So sad to lose my money yet it has no customer service number to call like before. The service was easier and better before it was sold .Please anyone working in the packaging department, be honest and fair and put the correct number of items as ordered by customer. At the end of the day,we all scratch eachother 's back. Thanks
Do not order unless you don’t want to receive the what you’ve paid for I placed an order on the 26th November which still hasn’t arrived , when I’ve finally got into contact with debenhams they have told me to wait until the 21st December to see if it turns up! Looks like I won’t be getting what Ive ordered in time for Christmas! Will never be ordering from these again and I wish I would of read the reviews before placing an order!
Returns via inpost, waist of time, finding drop off shop rubbish, finding process to actually start returns process abismal, never ever ording anything again
Never ordering again I pay they don’t deliver or refund or replace.They ignore emails and refuse a VAT receipt. Very disappointed I have lots about £800 over a few weeks items not delivered not traced dumped outside once when I was out.No phone number no help.
Do not shop with Debenhams,waiting for refund from 03/11/2021.No contact,no answer.Order no.DUX001258575
I have been waiting for my goods paid for next day delivery on the 10/11/2021, which to give Debenhams it’s due was sent out with HERMES!!!!. But now getting the goods replaced or refunded is a joke. Beware Order No. Order Number: DUX001392235
I ordered a padded jacket when I received a copy of my order they dropped the 50 percent off and charged me the full price. They then with the same photograph changed the item number and priced the item 30 percent off. £34 to £68 and then £47. There is only one word for this company , CROOKED.
A parcel arrived with one item missing although the delivery note indicated it had been included. Three emails later, I am still awaiting a response to my request for a refund. I will never buy from Debenhams again.
Still waiting for my refund from September. Sent 2 emails querying this but heard nothing .I will think twice about using debenhams again !
Ordered shoes for husband for our holiday 2 weeks ago, should've been delivered next day but hermes advised, street name on label missing, couldn't take details from me, had to be from debenhams! After numerous emails with debenhams, wait 24 hours, wait another 24 hours, wait another 5 days, yesterday, I've been asked to wait another 7 days! Hermes are no better, they just ignore the incidents being raised on their automated system! Disgraceful customer service! Will think twice about ordering from debenhams again, after reading many negative reviews, it appears I'm not alone!
Debenhams is rated 3.51 based on 1,087 reviews