DECIEM IS ABNORMAL Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend DECIEM IS ABNORMAL
2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact DECIEM IS ABNORMAL?

Tell us how DECIEM IS ABNORMAL made you happy

"The worst! I placed an online order - minutes later I went to cancel the order. For the cancellation reason I clicked "Found products locally." They emailed back saying the order had already been shipped - lies! I attempted to cancel MINUTES after I placed the order. I called and the woman said the order was packaged (not yet shipped) - hello, UNPACK IT! I feel like they do this so the order will still ship and some people are too lazy to return the item - so they make $$$. Plus, I have to pay return shipping. Ridiculous."
Are you DECIEM IS ABNORMAL? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very suspicious online credit card activity after purchasing products from their website. Reported to Visa."
"OK products, but were no help when my delivery didn't come, Fobbed me off to DPD and they have the worst customer service standards. All good until something goes wrong, and then they suck."
DECIEM IS ABNORMAL is rated 4.00 based on 13 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access