Dell Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dell
Read Dell Reviews

About Dell:

Visit Dell for Laptops, Netbooks, Tablet PCs, Desktops, Mobile Devices, Servers, Storage, Printers, Monitors & Accessories. Technology Solutions & Services. Dell PCs have the latest features and some of the best value prices in the market. Whether you are looking for the latest tablet, slim laptop performance or high powered gaming, Dell provides PCs to meet the need of every demanding customer

us_sales@dell.com

Tell us how Dell made you happy
Dell 5 star review on 25th January 2018
Happy Mom With Alienware Warranty
Dell 2 star review on 6th January 2018
JCN
Dell 1 star review on 4th January 2018
Sachin Gangwar
Purchased new inspiron 3880. Hard drive runs continuously and slows computer to crawl. 6 hours of phone tech and 3 hours of field repair and still does not work. They have no idea what's wrong. Never got a day of service from it and they keep sending me back to same tech support. Stay away!
Worst laptop I’ve ever owned. It worked fine for 2 years then turned to complete junk. It takes 10-15 minutes to boot up and then freezes on simple actions like copying text to the clipboard. I had a Mac before this which continued to be fast and reliable for 10 years.
At first I was happy when I bought this note book DELL G7 7790. However, in less than one year of using it, the troubles started. It started to freeze and then a blue screen would appear saying "watchdog violation". I called support and even after they tried to recover the system, as per maker's instructions, it didn't solve the problem. So,support asked me to send it for repair, and I sent it on May 10th, 2021 and it was returned on May 17th. After updates, the D drive was locked with "bit locker" and even after following all the steps, when I restarted the notebook, it locked again. Also,the blue screen, "Watchdog violation" was back. I called support and Lei Geng helped me to unlock it. Then, after updates, the C drive (where windows is installed), became D drive and the former D drive became C drive. Again, for the 2nd time, I sent it to repair on May 31st and it came back on on June . After all updates, suddenly the screen froze and a blue screen with stripes appeared., https://gyazo.com/bd9853950d015c155aef8106b9e24108 Couldn't even shut it down. I contacted support and they told me to press the "on" button to shut it down. After that, the note book couldn't start up again and Fan Yang asked me to send it to repair. With all these troubles and nothing repaired, Dell should just replace the faulty machine and give me another note book. Or, send me my money back. Purchasing another type of note book, would, of course, be far from the same as this model.
My experience with Dell Australia can be best described as scam attempt. I placed an order through their online shop. I made the full payment directly to their bank account. I emailed the bank document as per their instructions. Nevertheless, I was called the next day by a Dell representative to provide details of the payment. I sent the bank receipt directly to her (2nd time now). The Dell lady assured me it was all good. I emailed her 3 weeks later to check if I should expect the laptop at my door. She did not respond. Then I called them only to realise that my order had been cancelled for unknown reason. 2 days later they told me it was because they could not find any evidence of the payment. I sent the bank receipt to another Dell representative (3rd time now) to check with their finance team. It took them 10 days to confirm that they could not find any evidence of a bank transfer and therefore Dell had no intention of returning my money. I sent a complaint letter to their 'complaints email'. Two days later an 'automated' email came back telling me 'they no longer read that email'. I informed my bank of a fraudulent payment and less than 24 hours later my money was returned by Dell. If you are reading this and still want to buy stuff from Dell, I strongly advise on the following: 1) Pay through Australian bank 2) Track all communication. Take printscreens if necessary. You may need this as evidence. 3) Call them a few days after placing the order. Dell will not inform you of order cancellations. If in doubt about the status of your order, immediately ask for refund BY EMAIL. 4) Do not wait for Dell's confirmation. Talk to your bank instead. Note that there is a cool-off period for credit card payments. You don't want to miss it. 5) Best avoid any dealing with Dell
Have a Dell Notebook 7300 2 in 1 notebook computer that is still under 'warranty'. The screen, after being left alone for a few hours has horizontal lines running from top to bottom of the screen with the top 30% flickering. I called their 'customer support' and after talking to 2 different reps, get tied into running diagnostics and being asked if the problem is still there. After telling them 3 times that the issue is horizontal lines in the display, they ask, is it vertical or horizontal lines that you see? Nothing is resolved, they have my contact info, 'in case we get disconnected' - the disconnect, then never call back. DO NOT BUY DELL products unless you buy knowing they are disposable.
Very bad service by dell. Please don't buy laptop form dell. I spend my 63k and windows OS is also corrupted and no support by dell. I never buy any product from dell.
STAY AWAY FROM DELL. I've spent £2400 on an XPS15 because I needed a laptop that perfromed heavy tasks. It's a constant issues. It gets slow using the most basic stuff, from Illustrator to EXCEL!!!! And I just had the laptop for 6 months. It perfectly clean. It just works bad. I'll NEVER buy another again.
Dell service department, Specifically Deepu Ramesh, are the worst entity I have ever had to do business. The screen on my Dell 2N1 is broken. Not covered under warranty since I didn't buy the accident coverage. When talking with Deepu Ramesh and a week ago with Prantak Singh their only concern was to get me to pay so they could diagnosis my computer. I may be stupid but the problem is a broken screen. I received no feedback only that they wanted me to pay them to tell me what was wrong with my computer. I have been a loyal Dell computer owner for the past 15 years. I have purchased many Dell computers for myself and family members. No more. I will say that Adarash S did try to help. When I was transferred to Deepu things with south quickly.
DELL Inspiron 15 3000 purchased in 1-2020 ok for a while and only use it a couple times a month. It is extremely slow to start up, I have called and emailed several times and they try to help. I paid $340.00 for it and they want $99.00 for operating system upgrade? I ask what I did to it and they said nothing that I did! NEVER ANOTHER DELL!!!
I have used Dell since it was founded. My recent purchases will be my last. The INSPIRON laptop became defective immediately. the desk top was missing components. Then came the bad part, what is whimsically called "customer service." A good rule of thumb any company that offshores customer service has, at best, 15 years. That's roughly when Dell did so. My only advise is to ditch any stock in Dell and never buy its products. It is circling the drain. Just horrible.
Long time user, of xps laptops, have premium support, called in cause my finger print access had stopped being recognized, all else good. By the time the support person from Dell was done my computer would not boot and I was told to go to repairshop to try and back up my data or i'll loose all. She never told me to do backup or made sure a restore point was done before she did all she deed. 3 hours later I lost all, she gave me a follow up 3 days later, mind you she did a complete hardware check and system was 100% good. After 10 years and alot of money paid to Dell for premium support when I needed them they really messed me up so with this it will be the last Dell system I will own and at any corner posible will tell this story so others will be cautious. I asked for senior support she claimed she was so imagine if you end up with normal support.
Try calling them and you will see why they completely suck ass and would never buy another computer from these clowns. The product fails way to quick and then the service completely sucks
Terrible customer service, laptop still under guarantee had to phone several times for Dell to arrange pick up for repair, incorrect address given to USP Dell had to cancel and start arranging pick up again. Let's see if they do pick up in the next two days.
Terrible customer service- purchases a Lexmark printer- it was defective. Was told to call Lexmark- after 30 days, no resolve. Dell left me, the customer, to deal with the situation instead of making it right and then dealing with Lexmark. a 20 year purchasing relationship is now over!
This company is unbelievable and full of a hilarious number of defective products. the awful customer service, technical support you will ever see in your life
DON'T BUY DELL, you WILL regret it. Bought a laptop from Dell and the touchpad did not work out of the box. Spent six hours over two days on tech support and the problem was not solved. Told Dell I wanted a replacement on my doorstep the next day and the representative said he could make that happen. Sat on hold for an hour and the phone got disconnected. Called back and had to re-give all of my info six more times and they said they could not replace the computer the next day and just transferred me around and around and eventually hung up on me. Their customer service is terrible and can't track complaints. You will notice there is no place to leave a review on their site and this is because it is a bad company with bad products.
I use my computer until it isn't really able to keep up and then the new one I purchase is set up so it has as much current technology as I can afford to keep it running for a long time. Generally I can get ten years or so out of one. The last one was a Lenovo, and after they were able to get the printer consistently working (it took about a year) it ran fine. It still runs fine now, but since it has Win 7 I cannot use it on the internet due to support ending so this time I went with a Dell XP8930 desktop. All decked out it was just under $3,000 and should have lasted a very long time, but right away it would freeze up, crash, and then mess up the boot drive. Using my smart phone to get online I figured out how to get the boot order corrected. Tech service was very polite, but was not able to fix the problem. Then one day I was in front of the computer when it happened, turns out that their bloatware called SupportAssist was causing the problem during it's scan. Twice now tech support has "disabled" that program but it continues to do this. They tell me it cannot be uninstalled so now I am to wipe the computer back to factory settings and then have to replace everything (data is backed up online, but it takes days to download it back plus reinstalling everything else that has been added in the 1-1/2 years I have had it). And since the computer did this from day one, there is no guarantee that it still won't do it after the reset. I have way too many hours wasted on the phone with tech support as they fumbled around trying to run into the problem. The tech support people were very polite, but the bottom line is that so far the computer has not been fixed. Sure am glad I got the extended warranty. Run away from this manufacturer as fast as you can. If I could afford to throw this away I would do so in a heartbeat.
I am looking for a new laptop and Dell Computer looked like they have the best pricing for value. Then Dell decided to get political in Texas. Companies should sell products and stay away from politics. I will not be buying a laptop from Dell, even is it costs me more.
Never again a Dell, the computer had software issues from the get go, but didn't need it that much because was working from home using my work laptop, when I realized the performance was really bad three months after the purchase they say the warranty on software is only 30 days and asked for $100 dollars to take a look. The product they sold me was fraud, the computer just does not work as it should, avoid them
2 month old expensive Dell desk top just went completely dead. . After numerous phone calls and speaking to 8 people, I was told Dell only replaces it if it's less than a month old. Will NEVER buy a Dell product again.
Dell is rated 1.22 based on 639 reviews