Dell Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dell
Read Dell Reviews

About Dell:

Visit Dell for Laptops, Netbooks, Tablet PCs, Desktops, Mobile Devices, Servers, Storage, Printers, Monitors & Accessories. Technology Solutions & Services. Dell PCs have the latest features and some of the best value prices in the market. Whether you are looking for the latest tablet, slim laptop performance or high powered gaming, Dell provides PCs to meet the need of every demanding customer

us_sales@dell.com

Tell us how Dell made you happy
Dell 5 star review on 25th January 2018
Happy Mom With Alienware Warranty
Dell 2 star review on 6th January 2018
JCN
Dell 1 star review on 4th January 2018
Sachin Gangwar
Bought a Dell Laptop in 2018 it was an Inspiron 17 (5000 series). It was on sale for $400. Had the 17in. screen full HD, with a light-up keyboard. Only wanted to use it for school, so I wanted a mid model laptop. So I want a processor that was in the middle so that it wasn't too slow but also wasn't going to be too expensive. It has the Intel Core i5 (7th Gen) Processor. When I got it, the damn thing is slower than a windows '98! Seriously! Takes forever to boot-up and when it finally does, it still freezes and can't handle Chrome open with Word open without it taking forever to switch back and forth. I have a Dell XPS Desktop from 2009 with a First Gen i7 Intel Processor and that still runs better than this newer laptop. I'll never buy another Dell again, nor will I but a computer with an Intel in it as well. Be nice if they made the parts changable, I'd be glad to put in a better processor. Plus Dell's customer service is horrible, all they want is your money and can never admit their faults.
Posted 1 hour ago
Dell is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Their customer service associates are very unprofessional. Dell's only point is to transfer you around and around until you just give up. They tell you to expect call backs from Supervisors that never materialize, as well as phantom emails they claim to have sent. There products are garbage, and Dell refuses to stand by their products when they fail to work unless you are willing to pay them more to fix or replace it. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.....
Worst decision I made was buy a dell. The amount of software issues from windows and constant “not responding” error Messages and uninstalling and reinstalling….. EVERY SINGLE time I have to do this taking hours. I’ve had an apple before and never in my life have I dealt with hours of just messing around vs actually using the pc. Windows doesn’t seem compatible on dell. Chrome freezes! Edge freezes. It’s annoying and this is a new pc!! I barely use It because of the issues I have to deal with (this leads me To constantly revert to my work computer)….. why is windows 10 not compatible with dell???
I tried to buy a bluetooth speaker from Dell online on Black Friday after being directed there by Wirecutter. The speaker was 20% off. I got an email five days later telling me to call Dell. There had been a technical error, they would have to replace my order, but the item was now out of stock. The confidence with which the rep told me that the item was in stock when I placed the order, but that it was no longer in stock so I couldn't order it was Kafka-esque. So now I won't get the speaker and I have no chance of finding it with Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals at a different retailer. It's no wonder I haven't purchased anything from Dell since the early 2000s. What a joke of a business.
I purchased dell laptop from Amazon. So i got my laptop by delivery. After few weeks, laptop got starting hearing and we I went to dell service. They told me RAM was defective. And there was no warranty as it was not dell's. So i mailed to Amazon but they also refused. Now with my money, I purchased a new one. But, I got to know that the slot was also not working. But they at that time didn't tell me. So, verdict is that I purchased 40k dell laptop from Amazon. And In 8 months, laptop stopped working. And both Amazon and dell are, acc to me, not good companies. Most importantly, Dell.
Brought an XPS 17 doesn't work, never worked. Can't return it, Dell can't fix it and I can't sell it off to anyone as I don't want that on my conscience
DO NOT BUY FROM DELL COMPUTERS DO NOT BUY FROM DELL COMPUTERS! Absolute disgrace of a company, computer doesn't work, goes to blue screen constantly, try and charge you £48 for broken English support even though product is under guarantee!
Dell has been lying to me for 2 weeks now on where my laptop is. They kept on telling me it shipped from Canada, next it shipped from Chicago.. now after a week of their answer being it shipped from Chicago, they now tell me it shipped from Asia, its already almost 2 weeks late on its delivery let along get offloaded off a cargo ship. Ill be lucky to get it by spring. Ill be cancelling my order with Paypal and filing a formal complaint with the BBB. No one ever buy from Dell or Alienware!!! They lie and mislead their customers at every chance they get just to get you to go away.
Dells customer service agents could not be any less helpful or any more apathetic. Buyer beware! Once placed orders cannot be amended, not even the delivery address. They will make you cancel and replace the order instead. For an IT hardware supplies company their own software is apparently very limited in its capabilities. They also refused to publish this review on their own website...... apparently they only accept positive reviews.
RUN FROM THIS COMPANY! I purchased two items on a Black Friday deal. I received the order number and information with an expect arrival date. When the shipment did not arrive, I checked the status of the order. Dell canceled the order with no notification to me. After an hour on the phone with support and customer service, I was eventually told that the items were no longer in stock and that I would have to go to a third party to purchase them. They ended the call with "Thank you for contacted Dell". If you missed the first sentence, I will repeat, RUN FROM THIS COMPANY!
Bought Dell G15 Gaming Laptop in 3rd November, 2021. LCD failure on 16 November, 2021. Did not use it heavily as I was mostly using office system in home also. Reported it on 17th November. They gave me 30th November for repair/service as they do not have LCD in stock. I asked for replacement as LCD failure is reported within 14 days. They refused. Please do not waste your hard earned money on these scam products.
I REALLY DONT THINK YOU ARE SORRY TO HEAR I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH DELL. I WILL CAUTION ANYONE SO 'IN THE DARK' AS I WAS TO NOT READ REVIEWS. THIS COMPANY IS A POSTER CHILD FOR INCOMPETENCE - WITHOUT A SHRED OF INTEGRITY - FARMING OFF CUSTOMERS TO GET RAGGED AROUND WITH IDIOTS IN THEIR INDIAN CALL CENTER. BELEIVE IN Santa Claus BEFORE THEIR SCHEDULED DELIVERY DATES. I NEED A STIFF DRINK!
WORST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!! My order has been postponed 6 times so far! I don't trust in their expected delivery dates anymore and just about to cancel my order. Their manufacturing team definitely don't have any idea of what is happening internally and don't have any idea of what is coming from their suppliers!!! They are giving delivery dates totally randomly, postponing them every week!!!! So disappointed...
Worst laptop in the world! spend your money better
Found a computer on Dell.ca that I liked. Decided to order it because there is a chip shortage and the Dell website said it was ready to ship. Three weeks later get an email that says it is delayed. How can something that is ready to ship be delayed. Dishonest marketing, Dishonest culture, Dishonest people. Avoid them. Kevin
I think you should make laptops that have shapes next to the buttons so disabled people can use them better
If I could give it 0 stars I would. I've never had a company treat me so bad before.
I am absolutely disgusted with this company. The manager in the end took my call. They sent NO information about warranty or technical support when we purchased through a 3rd party vendor. They are refusing to do any troubleshooting with a laptop that is burning my daughter's lap and making awful noises. It cost a small fortune and all they say is warranty expired in August. We wouldn't know that as we received ZERO product information when we purchased through VERY. We explained we have tried to get in contact within warranty and just need technical support to troubleshoot so she can use the product. But they refused plain and simple. He was not only rude but hung up. Disgusting service! For a laptop that cost £1000 we have no-one to help us, it's not a accident/damage etc it's THEIR product that they SOLD US through them or VERY should not matter. Disgusting service and we are now left with a brand new laptop we can't use. I have tried various ways, live chat, phone call. They didn't care AT ALL that it could burn a child as it was THAT hot, they just repeated themselves. I will be reporting the company for lack of paperwork when selling through a 3rd party vendor, the disgusting customer service and the refusal to help diagnose an issue with a product THEY designed and sold. DO NOT BUY A DELL PRODUCT!
Worst customer service , no one knows where to transfer the call, they just put you in the loop for 35-40 mins before you get frustrated and disconnect. I really feel bad ordering their product.
I trued to purchase a Dell Laptop and was approved for credit with no restrictions - until I tried to use it. I placed the order, using Dell Credit. I received a text telling me my purchase had to be validated. I was never told in the check out process that there would be a verification process. When I called I answered questions on an automated call and then was sent to the international customer service agent. I was asked another series of questions, including my SSN and then had to answer questions generated based on my credit report. I answered each question correctly, but was told I did not and my purchase was declined. I was placed on hold to speaker to a supervisor. The supervisor told me she could not tell me the question I missed. BUt, if I had someone at home who could help me, she could approve it. I handed the phone to my wife who was placed on hold. Then here cell phone rang and it was the same Dell employee calling her. NONE of her information was given to Dell. Dell sent her a digital code that she repeated and the sale was approved. And it only took 20+ minutes to complete the validation process. I deal in Bank Secrecy Act and anti-fraud issues and this is off the charts weird. BTW, it was a transaction less than $2,100. This is my first and LAST Dell purchase.
Dell is rated 1.21 based on 709 reviews