DHgate.com Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how DHgate.com made you happy
They never send me the item I have purchased!
Scammer. Overcharged me $700. Thieves!!! Never got anything. My order was only a $100 purchase. No customer service that works. No links work. Emails bounce back. Scammers.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, They take your money & you never receive your purchase & when you try to get a refund they just jerk you around & you never get your money back, NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF CROOKS
Awful scamming company. Take your money and don't give a dam
Please don’t waste your time and money. I Ordered a dress from dresstop for my baby’s first birthday, they were communicating well until I placed the order, I reminded them Atleast 10 times to send me a picture of the dress before shipping, but they didn’t. And left a message saying dress is shipped, and gave me a fake tracking number I contacted them multiple times and no response I raised a dispute saying they gave me “fake tracking number”, and then they texted me saying they can process refund, if I change the reason to “package is on the way” I haven’t yet got the refund Attaching screenshot of our conversation
If you want to save a few bucks and are willing to wait forever for delivery (in my case 100 days), then get a defective or inadequate product and be told by their resolution center that they rule against you, then DHgate is the perfect place for you to patronize. I only got ripped off for $13 but you may want to go bigger. Good Luck
Worst company in the world to do business with it’s a scam unreliable do not want to send your refund if you wanna get scam didn’t place an order
Where’s my order I gave up and anybody that’s that stupid to order $**t from these knock off rip offs DONT.....!
Very likely to rip you off The site is probably genuine but once your money has gone to the seller, Dhgate will not reply to emails or get your money back if sellers do not ship the goods. I had 2 orders, neither of which were shipped by the seller and no one will reply to me, so no refund. This is consistent with other reviews. DO NOT PAY THEM MONEY BECAUSE THEY WILL MOST LIKELY KEEP IT AND SHIP NOTHING.
toss expensive for bootleg clothing- same amount of money , you can buy something nice in the USA at any mall
100% fake avoid at all costs
The seller name encounter 1 is a liar i ordered the LED MASK THERAPY 19pcs.but i only received 1 items. The costumer service will attend to you but dont expect that they wii support you and satisfied your problem. Until now my problem with the seller is unsolved. Beware this kind of seller.
The seller PROTHREE on DhGate, sells fake Apple producs, they are all defective and die within a week. He always reject the dispute. His Whatsapp number: 8619924517351 Serial Codes he's using: GWYCRJ8MLKKT GFHCCZVSJMMT Report this scammer!
The seller "prothree" sells fake Apple products. The EarPods die within a week. The seller always reject the dispute.
My worst purchase experience ever. I had bought here twice and loved the site so the 1st of December 2020 I placed an order for 131 EUR value. Things started in a bad way because the communication with seller was very poor so, as I felt unconfident i decided to cancel my order 5 days later. I have sent many emails to customer support with no answer (the chat is a joke... impossible to talk with a real person). The only way I could contact them was writing a bad review in a famous site. On December 29th they assured me i would have my refund in 8 days as late. I still have not received my money... I cannot understand how difficult can be to give me my money back. Think twice before order, specially if the amount spent is high. The customer assistance is so so poor and probably loose your money. I will wait till the end of this week before going to Police to make a complaint and claim to Visa.
cowboys run as fast as you can away from them NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL
Buy from these place is dangerous is not like buy in a safe app like Amazon, I been buying things from dhgate but unfortunately when it's about refund for a stuff that you didn't received they never pay back the shipping cost that you paid if you are lucky they only refund the cost of the stuff that you paid but not for the shipping, also the stuff many times dosen't like like the ones in the pictures or there sizes are wrong, as I said is always a risk when you order from this place.
DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SITE, LOSE YOUR MONEY AND TIME, AND THE QUALITY IS HORRIBLE, THE SERVICE IS AWESOME, NO BUYER PROTECTION, THEY JUST LIE TO YOU I TO BUY PRODUCT AND TO PUY $364 ,I RECIVED DIFFERENT PRODUCT AWESOME QUALITY, I RETURN PRODUCTAND PAY SHIPPING COST $54 TOTAL $364+$54 = $418 , 3 MONTH WAIT ANSWER RECOLUTION CENTRE , AFTER 3 MONTH, RECOLUTION CENTRE RETURN ME ONLY $190 . WHY $190??? WHE MY MONEY??? DON'T ANSWER ME...
I ordered a Mans watch and waited a few weeks and asked seller when the watch would ship. Seller replies because the watch has a battery he has to find a shipper that handles battery watches. In the past I have ordered several watches from DHGate with no tale of the battery problem. Weeks went by with no tracking info. I contacted seller and he said he was sorry and would now ship me a free watch along with free shipping. I made a mistake and ended the dispute I opened and now DHGate thinks I am satisfied receiving no watch and an invalid tracking #. Total ripoff....
DHgate.com is rated 1.35 based on 931 reviews