Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange
Read Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

About Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange:

Digital Surge provides a uniquely easy way to buy, sell and store crypto in Australia. With an emphasis on simplicity, their newly renovated platform makes crypto as enjoyable and easy-to-understand as possible. Renowned for their low fees, competitive spreads and personalised customer-support, Digital Surge is an excellent choice for traders of all levels.

This exchange offers an impressive range of altcoins (250+) and some of the best beginner-level educational content around – making the world of crypto more accessible than ever. AUD can be easily deposited 24/7 using PayID/OSKO or POLi. Verification takes under 2 minutes and if you don’t have a crypto wallet, DS provides all customers with a free personal wallet, allowing you to safely store your crypto and enjoy instant trading.

contact@digitalsurge.com.au

Tell us how Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange made you happy
I was nervous about cryptocurrency like most things we inherently dont understand. this is a simple, practical and fast step in the right direction I personally wish I'd come here sooner and honestly you'd be a fool to go anywhere else I truly mean that.. that's just on the topic of the site itself ...the customer service i have received has honestly been second to none.. kudos.
quick professional
What experience? I put an order, it is the cheapest price but still nobody buys it beacuse from both sides are only bots. I am leaving and will return when they propose a better service.
quick response from live chat. Got me sorted after a couple attempts at making a deposit.
The people are very helpful..Overall a nice experience.
Ease now of usage and consulting officer was clear in explaining the pending system for first timers
Online help was just what I needed - no runaround here.
Very good service
It's good reliable and secure BTC platform to buy and trade
i cant pay anything in bitcoin
I am very happy with the function of the exchange and support service offered.
So far... Great service
They were excellent with their support...looking forward to their payID and other improvement by the management staff as promised by the agent that attended to me
Easy to deal with. Great service. 5 star service
New too digital surge. It's pretty simple to use.
I've used digital surge and recommended it many times. The UI is easy to use and intuitive. The team has been promptly responsive and helpful when I have had issues or questions aswell.
I need help with your website.
Quick and easy to for a repeat customer
Trusty worthy site. No issue.
Very simple and easy to use exchange with a super quick response.
Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange is rated 4.71 based on 111 reviews