Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange
Read Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

About Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange:

Digital Surge provides a uniquely easy way to buy, sell and store crypto in Australia. With an emphasis on simplicity, their newly renovated platform makes crypto as enjoyable and easy-to-understand as possible. Renowned for their low fees, competitive spreads and personalised customer-support, Digital Surge is an excellent choice for traders of all levels.

This exchange offers an impressive range of altcoins (250+) and some of the best beginner-level educational content around – making the world of crypto more accessible than ever. AUD can be easily deposited 24/7 using PayID/OSKO or POLi. Verification takes under 2 minutes and if you don’t have a crypto wallet, DS provides all customers with a free personal wallet, allowing you to safely store your crypto and enjoy instant trading.

contact@digitalsurge.com.au

Tell us how Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange made you happy
Josh and the team are hugely responsive and the tax advice is very appreciated. Overall a smooth trading experience on a more modern exchange than the completion.
Secure, easy to use, excellent customer service.
I had a problem with how i had transfered money my first time and digital surge got straight back to me with in 5 mins and told me all was good.
Very helpful and quick staff .
Very helpful and quick staff .
Excellent UX & customer service - I've been searching for an Australian based crypto exchange for the last month and DS certainly stands out as the best in terms of value for money, customer support & security. As a novice to crypto currencies, and trying to establish an Australian account while working in the UK - if DS can support me, they can support anyone ! Highly recommended.
It’s great service there
dan has been so great an supportive and amazing work he did it was great thank you so much
Fantastic service. Far and away the best crypto exchange in Australia
Awesome. Good service and quick transfer times
easy fast experience
I am very new to cryptocurrency trading/buying and I wanted to deal with an Australian company. I had been buying bitcoin with ACX.IO and found it confusing, the clearance was slow and the support was very poor (I logged 5 tickets and sent three emails before i got a response, I was so frustrated i looked for another vendor and found Digital Surge. Can i say its just so easy to use, the ability to get instant clearances through POLI (with a small fee of course) and the support the guys give is so impressive i had to write a testimonial. The chat facility is speedily responded to and great informative responses. Thanks Josh and team, you have made it so easy! Ill be sticking with DS from now on.
I was using ACX.io but the support was non existent. I then joined Digital Surge and the customer experience is brilliant. You can chat online if you have any issues, the notifications of deposits and transfers is awesome. Thanks Digital surge :)
great thank you
Excellent!
Great work from Josh and the team. My accounts are all set up now.
Easy and fast.
Josh was amazing. I had been having problems with my external harware wallet. I had tried to contact the company for a week with no response. Josh helped me solve within an hour and then talked me through how to transfer to it. He was very patient, poliet and helpfull. Couldn't praise him enough for his customer support. Awesome
very helpful