Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange
Email, Live Chat
Read Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

About Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange:

Digital Surge provides a uniquely easy way to buy, sell and store crypto in Australia. With an emphasis on simplicity, their newly renovated platform makes crypto as enjoyable and easy-to-understand as possible. Renowned for their low fees, competitive spreads and personalised customer-support, Digital Surge is an excellent choice for traders of all levels.

This exchange offers an impressive range of altcoins (250+) and some of the best beginner-level educational content around – making the world of crypto more accessible than ever. AUD can be easily deposited 24/7 using PayID/OSKO or POLi. Verification takes under 2 minutes and if you don’t have a crypto wallet, DS provides all customers with a free personal wallet, allowing you to safely store your crypto and enjoy instant trading.

contact@digitalsurge.com.au

Tell us how Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange made you happy
Instant deposits to my account, easy to use interface (app or web), watch lists, notifications, secure, low fees, and run by Aussies. Who could ask for more?! Great stuff.
Safe and easy to use, but if they can list more coins could be more appreciated.
Great response from the service team. They helped me fix my problem that was my fault on the spot. Prices are very competitive to other apps I have used. I have been trading with digital surge for past 3 months and had great returns, better then expected.
Easy sign up, realtime service and the easiest interface overall. I use other exchanges but always come back to DS for reference.
Working well for me. I'm a beginner and have found Digital Surge easy to use. Reliable, fast and fees are ok.
I was recommended Digital Surge for a trading platform for Digital currency & have found the website & app very easy to navigate. The range of currencies, adding currencies to watch & trigger orders are so easy to use & the regular updates from them is excellent. Keep up the great work.
I did not have much crypto background when I began investing in crypto. I was worried about a lot of things such as account fees, trading fees, storage of my assets and other things. However, after much researching I came across Digital Surge and all my worries disappeared. It makes crypto investing seem so simple. The trading fees is the lowest in Australia. The customer service team is great and they are helpful whenever you need them. The system is secure with 2 factor authentication and hot-and-cold wallet storage for secure storage of assets. They even give you a bonus of $10 BTC when you signup. The web interface is also pretty easy to use from what I have seen on other platforms. All in all, I really like Digital Surge and would recommend you to choose them for all your crypto investing and trading.
I love that they gave me some free BTC and their fees are low. The app is nice and easy to use. I also have 2FA for piece of mind as well. I love using Digital Surge for my day trading of crypto
I love their live chat, it’s prompt and best of all its not a robot. However I do wish they had a swap function and profit and loss reports. Otherwise very pleased with app and service!
First experience is good
1. Host your system on faster cloud or private data centre. 2. List more attractive coins such as Shib, Solve etc. 3. Hire some third party marketing companies to make more propaganda. I have shared your site with many friends. 4 create some sudo blogs for indirect publicity.
Good crypto site haven’t had a problem yet , easy to use and friendly staff .
I like this platform because cheap fees and simple to use. withdrawal and deposit are instant. I would give it 5 star if it had an option to swap coins instantly. otherwise very good and user experience is great.
I think that the way the interface is designed makes it very easy to see all the information you need to buy and sell. I have looked at a number of other exchanges and dealt on one other and find digital surge easily the best. I also like it's security features and regular feedback about any maintenance or issues.
I'm very happy to use digital surge. Fantastic customer service. Good exchange platform. Fast deposit. Fast withdrawal. 👍👍👍
I would like to digital surge will have more functions like stake..etc..
This is a great exchange that makes investing in crypto so easy. Perfect for beginners, especially for Superannuation fund - it was very simple to setup. They have one of the biggest selection of coins to choose from and always looking to add more. Really like the automatic buy/sell trigger system and ability to automate dollar cost average in. Trustworthy company and brilliant online customer service whenever I needed hand holding. Thank you.
Trading fee is low. User friendly. The only thing I am not happy with is it takes more than 24 hrs when you deposit big amount or say even 1K. Apart from this, other aspects are awesome
I’m relatively very new to this crypto market and I have tried other exchanges but DS by far the best for me. Everything is prompt and loving the app,way less complicated.great customer service,doesn’t matter what time of the day i got response from them and the best part is low fees and withdrawal….. money was in my bank account within second…. Literally 😁
It lists coins I am interested in purchasing and had a low buy in fee. However there could be some improvements to the layout and functionality of the site, especially the phone app. Often the wallet registers as blank. Also would be useful to have the current price on the first charts
Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange is rated 4.80 based on 421 reviews