Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

Based on 681 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

About Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange:

Digital Surge provides a uniquely easy way to buy, sell and store crypto in Australia. With an emphasis on simplicity, their newly renovated platform makes crypto as enjoyable and easy-to-understand as possible. Renowned for their low fees, competitive spreads and personalised customer-support, Digital Surge is an excellent choice for traders of all levels.

This exchange offers an impressive range of altcoins (300+) and some of the best beginner-level educational content around – making the world of crypto more accessible than ever. AUD can be easily deposited 24/7 using PayID/OSKO or POLi. Verification takes under 2 minutes and if you don’t have a crypto wallet, DS provides all customers with a free personal wallet, allowing you to safely store your crypto and enjoy instant trading.

contact@digitalsurge.com.au

Tell us how Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange made you happy
Customer live chat service very fast and to the point.
Easy to use.
It’s easy to use, the staff are great!
Transactions were fast and safe. Very friendly and helpful staffs as well. I am very happy with DS 😍
Digital surge is a easy process to sign up you have live chats with amazing people to answer your every need. Depositing only took 10 minute to go through and I was away buying shares in some of the best Australian companies
Easy to use - just follow your nose
Great support team esp with the chat function. Keep up the good work. Need more ALT coins though
Have tried other sites but undoubtedly This is amazing and easy to use.
Easy to use. Love the ability to make quick purchases during buying opportunities!
There is nothing wrong with Digital Surge it's the bloody stupid system I have done a few dumb things in my life but I think this is one off the dumbist ever. πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
Great exchange Great support Great rates Simple!
Very easy to use and navigate. Security is very high. Great platform for beginner trading
100 Points to Digital Surge. I am only 6 months into using them and their customer service is amazing. User friendly platform especially when your new. Customer service( Christian via chat) was impeccable to the last minute when I was trying to send coins to another platform and they helped me make that happen as I was on a last minute time frame. Highly reccomend them.
I've really enjoyed learning about cryptocurrencies and starting my investing journey through Digital Surge. It's very easy to use and monitor your investments. The fees are fair, and the couple of times I've need customer support, my direct messages through the app have been answered within seconds by a real person and resolved. What more can you ask for?
Low fees, easy to use Human customer service
Great service, unique and effective integration with my SMSF provider, really easy to set up and provide KYC. Thanks!
A fairly good user interface, decent selection of coins, very quick transaction times, well-working API and competitive fees - can't really go wrong with Digital Surge!
I found Digital Surge to be very user friendly. My transactions went smoothly. I chose Digital Surge based on reputation, lowest fees and Ease of use. Thanks guys πŸ‘πŸ»
User friendly easy to navigate and learn the layout absolutely amazing exchange from start to finish fast transactions the customer service is next to none you will have a worry free seamless crypto experience believe me you must try yourself once you experience it yourself you will not won't use another exchange
I've had a fantastic experience with Digital Surge. The platform is simple to use and the staff usually respond within a few hours, if you have any questions.
Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange is rated 4.6 based on 681 reviews