Direct Line Insurance Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Direct Line Insurance

Tell us how Direct Line Insurance made you happy

"Amazing they was"
Are you Direct Line Insurance? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"We all go through the merry go round every year to chip a few pounds off our premiums. A corrupt and exploitative financial system."
"Saudc35%off but when I rang that was gor existing customers only!! And it was very expensive"
"After ten years confused"
"They were not interested in keeping my business even when I haven't made any claims in over 9 years."
"very poor site and very long winded. gave up in the end and went elswhere."
"I rang to cancel a policy. It was easy to navigate my way round the phone options, select the right one, get through with ease to a person who carried out my request efficiently."
"Good competitive quotes good exsperience very polite and helpfull."
". The advisor gave great customer service, being friendly and welcoming throughout the whole call. . When I asked alot of questions she had all the answers needed and gave them with a patient and friendly manner. . I've experienced bad customer service where you can tell the person doesn't want to be on the call by their tone of voice; however, this was such a wonderful experience to get such an amazing level of customer service that I do hope the advisor gets commended for her actions as it led to a call that I normally find quite a tedious nervous task to being quite a relaxed one."
Direct Line Insurance is rated 3.40 based on 10 reviews