Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
Receive the wrong order and no one will return call. I will be Canceling all re-orders and will be hesitant to place any future orders because of their lack of customer service
So glad I was recommended Dose & Co my hair is thicker, my nail growth is amazing I cannot go without.
Ordering was easy, product packaging is cute, and shipping was fast.
Placed my order over 2 weeks ago and still haven't received it!
I have been taking this collagen for some months along with protein powder it is good to be able to purchase from Pack n save when necessary. Recently i had a bone density and to the Dr surprise the levels had improved and it was confirmed i was out of danger of fractures.
We put that down to taking the supplements!!
I believe my skin has improved in appearance, and any cuts or skin splits heal very quickly.
My age is 76 and i feel much better for taking the products
Love a bit of Beauty Blend each morning in my coffee. My nails grow extremely fast, and strong. I get comments on my skin, a few fine lines in expected places but for 54, my skin has been good. My hair which I have allowed to grow gray is in great condition.
Fantastic product and such a great company to deal with. Always receive answers to my questions x
I've noticed improvement in nail strength, and this might be too much info but my period blood has been a beautiful bright red colour which my nutritionist friend thinks could relate to the collagen too.
Love this product!!!
Have tried other similar brands but never sure if they actually do any good or not, but I can actually really see the difference here with my skin and nails. Also it tastes yummy. Who knew a protein shake could actually taste good!
I have been growing my hair for at least 12 years and it has never grown past my shoulders. I had tried everything so I thought! Until post pregnancy I tried dose and co. Absolute life changer the only product ever to actually work. I get comments daily from family and friends now on how long my hair is. I will be using Dose & Co for life.
Love this product!!
Quick delivery and great product
Very good! My hair has grown so fast and nails too!๐Ÿ˜ so happy with the results
Tastes great! I’m noticing a big difference in my hair which is what I initially tried the creamer for. I’ve got pretty bad post partum hair loss along my hairline and it’s filling in very nicely and much more thicker than before!
Great product! My nails are so much stronger and don't split and bend.I am going through menopause and my hair was starting to thin, but since I have been using Dose and Co my hair is coming back in long and thick. I also have Osteo Arthritis is my hands, which can be very painful at times, but I have noticed a huge reduction in the swelling and pain. So I am really happy and will most definitely keep using this product. Thank you :)
I wasn't too sure which dose & co too get. So I contacted you guys through Instagram I got a response really fast and the person was so helpful and nice to deal with.
I started using Dose & Co as I recently found out I had Melanoma and needed to have surgery and wanted to start taking something that would help with the healing of the scar, not only has it helped with the healing of the scar my hair and nails have never grown so fast! I love that I can add it easily into my day by putting it in my morning cup of tea!
I love the flavourless collagen powder, no trace of a taste and it blends well into smoothies. 1/2 way though a tub, with daily use, my nails are stronger and longer already.
Love dose and co I recommend it an gift it to all my friends after using it through my cancer journey
To be really honest with you, I love the idea of the product but I had a bad reaction to the dairy free vanilla collagen creamer. I had gut pains and the skin on my entire face ended up feeling like sandpaper (red and little bumps all over) and then it went all flaky and was peeling in patches. It has taken over 3 weeks for my skin to start returning to normal, even today my skin is still flaky round the eye area
Dose & Co. is rated 4.59 based on 4,686 reviews