Ebay Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
1 New Reviews Written
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Ebay made you happy

Over a month
refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"Ebay is plagued with non paying bidders now. I am not going to bother listing anything on there after today. Sold 12 items last week to 12 bidders and 5 items were bought by accounts with zero feedback and didnt pay. So then I had to wait 2 weeks for ebay to give me my final fee back, but I am not allowed to leave any negative feedback. Whole thing is a joke. Its illegal to bid without finalisation as your in a contract, but ebay dont honour this or allow sellers to try and take further thus are in a way helping law breakers do this. I have lost an hour of my time writing listing and preparing ready for dispatch for nothing. Cant relist again for some time as I dont know when I will be back home to post out."
Are you Ebay? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"After 11 months, I have still not received my package, when enquiring with the sender he just ignored my emails. When I enquired with eBay they send me on a wild goosechase with links that does not excist on their app. If you want to through your money in the water order something with them!!!"
"Why have eBay got so many amazing reviews on here? Anyone who is reading this please look at Trust Pilot. Who, in my opinion gives a much fairer picture of what it’s like to have an issue with eBay. I’ve been hacked, had money stolen and eBay have done nothing. They haven’t even followed the hacker up to stop it happening again. If you’re account is hacked, when you go to list an item just make sure that the email account set up as your PayPal on the listing form is yours. Because if you’re money does get stolen there is nothing they will do about it. Have a nice day! Faye"
"https://www.fakebanknotes.com"
"We ordered a bulb for our tv it lasted not even a full month before the light on tv flashed bulb was needing replaced we ordered it may 12 got it may 20 And because I didnt message fast enough I messaged them as soon as the tv gave us the light the bulb was needing replaced It was exactly 1 week after the 30days I reached out several times for them to do the right thing and replace it but all we get is we can give you 10% off to buy a new one because it was over your 30day guarantee Anyone that has a tv that requires a bulb knows it takes a little while for your TV to start blinking All we asked was they do the right thing and replace there faulty bulb but nope is there answer Such a shame we did alot of buiness with them"
"I was told to ship back the item that didn't match the description by eBay twice and seller! Never got a refund for the shipping fees that almost cost 4 times the price of the item. eBay didn't back me up and told me that I was missinformed...I was frauded big time. Never buying from eBay again and will be hearing from my lawyer on national television!!!"
"you will get scammed by buyers as a seller, you will have to pay massive amounts in fees, you will be blown off by the support team until you just go away, never use this platform to sell"
"No seller protection. Common for buyers to change mind and say item is faulty when not so you pay postage twice. You will be forced to accept return and loose money. They can send you an empty box and ebay will still refund buyer. YOU HAVE NO PROTECTION however much they say they have systems in place. They do not care about you, just stay away and use gum tree or facebook. More people do that the more they realise. Just remember they are quick enough to take seller fees but not in helping you. Just full of Chinese buyers. Think private sellers are realising the risk and staying away. Never sell anything you can's afford to loose. Customer service are robots and read pointless policies that all count against you. You get the idea!"
"I was shipped a broken headlamp and now am getting the run around trying to return it"
"I am trying to return a purchase. Told me to wait until the 5th for seller to reply. I did with no luck, I asked you to step in and was just informed that it is on hold until the 11th. What's the problem? I paid in full for garbage and am very reluctant to ever use eBay again"
"Awful experience be careful on selling things for part pr not working"
"My daughter ordered something from eBay and they chose to ship by USPS and they delivered to wrong address and now and she hasn't received what she paid for. Someone needs to make it Wright"
"The words in the article are ALL lies! I don't know what is going on with eBay they didn't use to be how they are now! Doesn't care about customer and will allow you to be swindled! BUYER BEWARE!! "Money back guarantee" are hollow words. https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy?id=4210"
"If youd sell something that the buyer complain about faulty, ebay will never ask buyers for evidence, if you as seller will ask buyers for evidence, ebay don't consider that. If different item returned or item opened and parts charged, you'd open case against to buyer and eBay wouldn't give a damn, eBay will refund straight away saying WE REFUNDED TO BUYER BECAUSE ITEM SUCCESSFULLY RETURNED. I'll never sell again on eBay."
"Ebay money back guarantee isn't worth sh!t, just made a claim as my item didn't arrive, even though I was here all day, and they are just saying Royal Mail said it was delivered and so have closed the case. Great customer service Ebay, closing my account right now, w@nkers!!!"
"I find it disgusting that I purchased a Fitbit and what I thought was a Square Trade Warranty from Ebay. When I went to use my warranty it was not found. It turns out Ebay had a fake vendor on their site. Well, after an hour and a half on the phone, I finally was able to speak to a manager. Since they are unable to work with Square Trade to get a warranty for me, I asked for a refund for my Square Trade Warranty and the Fit Bit. They only wanted to give me a refund for the Square Trade Warranty (after almost the hour and a half of trying to get me off the phone and insisting I needed to show Square Trade more information, which I did not). It is not my fault that they let a fake vendor on their site. Obviously, I would not have purchased the Fit Bit device without an option of the warranty so it a package deal. How can a refund of $15.99 help me get a new device or help me get my watch fixed? They did not care - therefore, I will shortly be canceling my Ebay account after years of being a customer. I'm only waiting so that I have time to send feedback to them on their site as well."
"Had nothing but trouble off them, when I posted something for sale it said 0 fee for posting first time and now they’re getting debt collectors involved of something I don’t even owe. Do not bother with eBay they’re a waste of time, worst online shopping site to go to!! DO NOT BOTHER YOU’LL ONLY END UP OWEING SOMETHING YOU DON’T!!!!!"
"Great customer service"
"Wow I am flabergasted on how terrible Ebay is as an online retailer. I bought a phone from ebay for my dad. It was supposed to be brand new but the phone doesn't work. The seller said they wont refund me because it was so cheap? Called ebay they said I have to wait 1 week before they can escalated the issue. I contacted the seller again and pretty much have been harassed by them. Called Ebay and they say I still have to wait 1 week. What? Is this a good company - your customer is harassed but still you won't process their refund and make them wait 1 week? Amazon would do the refund right away. AMAZON ALL THE WAY. Never use Ebay."
"Seller is always in the wrong - buyer can get a refund on item and they are hardly questioned. My buyer was concerned as her item apparently smelled - considering I came from a pet free/smoke free house and that it was a brand new item - was a very poor excuse. The buyer never even replied to my last message that I sent when trying to resolve the problem but instead sent the issue for further escalation to ebay and I am honestly disgusted with the way ebay responded saying that I should issue a returns label to the buyer, the buyers story changed when I messaged her and suddenly she was offering to pay for the return - clearly something strange is going on and I suspect she has mistreated the item. It also clearly stated on the description on the listing that NO RETURNS WERE ACCEPTED however ebay have clearly presented how little sellers views mean as this buyer is allowed to return the item even though her case is very poor. I ADVISE EVERYONE TO STEER WELL CLEAR OF EBAY they have a poor and inconsiderate seller service."
Ebay is rated 4.24 based on 2,496 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access