Ebay Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Ebay made you happy
Ebay 1 star review on 5th August 2020
Ebay 1 star review on 8th July 2020
Vytautas
Ebay 1 star review on 3rd June 2020
More Photos & Videos
Thief site. The people who run the site are okay with some people stealing from people on the site. It is immoral and disgusting. But very very typical of Americans.
Too many unreliable sellers. Resolution of problem takes too long. Ebay takes the money from account and it takes way long to return money to bank account when purchase is canceled on your favor making you lose other buying opportunities.
THERE ARE SCAM SELLERS ON EBAY, i brought an electrical item on ebay and the item arrived in poor condition broken and damaged i have been scammed out of my money and left with a broken item and out of pocket, ebay do not want to resolve they are more on the side of the seller, buyers have little protection, never buy an electrical item off ebay that is not from a retailer.
There are fraudulent sellers on ebay, No help with a scam seller who sold me shoddy goods, do not buy any electrical goods from this site if they come damaged or unusable ebay don't want to know, they are more on the side of the seller there is very little protection for buyers you end up stuck with a broken item and out of pocket.
DO NOT USE EBAY TO SELL!!!!
I used ebay to sell an item. Long story short the item was "returned" to me without my authorization. (They ended up sending it to the wrong address so I never got the item back) I was charged ebay "seller fees" despite not actually making a sale. When I questioned ebay they told me the case was closed and I was required to pay the seller fees. I spent over an hour conversing with them. Eventually I asked supervisor "emeric" if ethically he thought this was right. After doging the question he outright ended the chat! They will hang up on you and offer no help, they dont protect their buyers in any way. See photos below for proof of chat
Was taken advantage of by a fraudulent seller and Ebay refused to help. I'm out $500 and they don't care cause they got their 10%.
This is a very good online shopping service. You can easily buy a product with great discounts and offers. Easy to buy and return policy. The product is original and is in good condition. Packing of the products is very Attractive. There are many options For purchasing available.
purchased item and was charged but never received it. was told by seller that it was received and given a tracking number. i contacted the carrier and was informed by them that tracking number was invalid. opened case with ebay and told them i never received my item and that tracking number was invalid. ebay said seller had furnished tracking number and closed case. i never received a refund and never received my item !!!
It's been 5 days and despite several hours of time invested to reach eBay to resolve issues with our account, we've not been able to speak with a single customer service representative to resolve our issue. We've had orders stuck in Que that reflect customers have initiated payments but payments have not been received. We've lost a few orders now and eBay wants us to refund money we've never received. On top of it all, eBay has sent us an invoice for July and is charging us for orders we can't confirm payment on.

Ebay is the worst company I've ever seen. No phone access, only automated, boilerplate email responses. Not even a chat room for christ sake. How the hell do these guys even stay in business. For the record PayPal is just as terrible. Between the two of them all they've done is take our money and cause problems.
Ebay protects the seller, not the buyer.

I had a seller ship the wrong item. Then promised to send the correct item. Never got it... Then I had to jump through hoops just to get my money back as the seller never skips a beat. No bad review, no suspension, nothing. This POS kept on selling and EBAY smiles.

NO, customer service DOES NOT care about you.

I am stuck with 2 right now. "In stock in the USA" B.S. the tracking shows China. It' doesn't take over 2 months to ship across the lower 48 or 3 weeks with the other order. I ship globally EVERY day. The pandemic HAS NOT affected shipping at all. DO NOT accept this line of B.S.

For all the good sellers on EBAY, yes, EBAY has many. You are losing customers because of EBAY and the way they protect the foreign sellers. The way they protect the cheats The way they are trying to protect their market share and profits. It's not a wonder why I shop with the O.E., Craigslist or any other options I have. No Amazon isn't one of them. They're worse!!!
Ebay has no complain department they just rule as dictator
There is no money back guarantee anymore. The estimated delivery times are longer now, but the money back guarantee limit is still short. When the estimated delivery is longer than the guarantee time window, you can't report that you didn't receive the item before the estimated time elapse, after that the garantee time is over, so you've lost your money.
They suspended me indefinitely for no reason after creating an account to buy a product. They have told me that there is ''risky activity'' in my account right after I purchased a product and refused to explain it any further even though I have just created the account. They also refused to give me a refund for my item and I have no clue if they will send it to me or not.
I have been in contact with their customer service for two days and they have been blatantly rude even though all my emails were polite, they have no interest in solving my issue even though I have done nothing that breached their guidelines, apparently buying an item from their site is a risky activity, can't say I disagree at this point since I just lost my money for no justifiable reason at all.
If you care about your money do not buy anything from this site because they frankly don't care for their customers.
After getting outbid on two products I made an offer on another and ebay tells me my account’s restricted and I can no longer bid or make offers, for 12 months apparently. They still haven’t emailed me about it or sent a message on their own platform.
They allow sellers to post dishonest delivery estimates and do not hold them to dispatch times pursuant with these estimates. Not only is this a fundamentally misleading business practice, but the process for complaining about it is labyrinthine, delayed, and easily manipulated by sellers. Moreover, it hidden in such a way as to make it deliberately difficult to find. This all conspires to form a theme of unethical and indefensible behaviour. In a world of myriad alternatives, buyers would be far better served avoiding Ebay and using one of their much more efficient, transparent, and honest competitors.
I m selling now on Vestiare Collective and Amazon ! They don t close my account that i have since 2014 with 100% positive feedback without a reason !
I hope this Ebay platform die soon!!
Very bad ! They suspend accounts for no reason they are rude and playing with your nerves! I don t recomend this website full with fakes
DONT BUY ON EBAY, ITS FULL OF FAKE ASIAN SELLERS, THAT INFORM LONG PERIODS OF DELIVERY TIMES, SO YOU CAN REPORT LONG TIME AFTER YOUR BUY
I am totally confused by the 1 pound selling fees, which never seem to be applied when I get my invoice! Now there may be a good reason for this so I try to find an explanation why the lower fess are not being applied by trying to get in touch with Ebay -FORGET IT- It's simply not possible to anyone by phone or email-absolute rubbish customer service. What the hells wrong nowadays, people just want to treat you like dirt and get your money with NO customer care!
Ebay is rated 3.67 based on 3,103 reviews