Ebay Reviews

refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Ebay made you happy
DO NOT SELL ON EBAY!! If you do not sell on Ebay regularly then DO NOT sell on Ebay if you expect payment for your items before 7 to 10 days AFTER you sell your item! I have perfect selling and buyer ratings through Ebay but because I don't meet their volume they are holding 1200 dollars for an item I don't even have anymore because I had to ship it right away for the buyer. I NEEDED THIS MONEY ASAP FOR CHRISTMAS!! Ebay NEVER told me until AFTER the sale that I would not be getting my money for 7 to 10 days. If I HAD KNOWN I would NEVER have used Ebay for selling, I would've stuck with etsy or Facebook where you get YOUR MONEY IMMEDIATELY!
Purchase delivery promise time is bad and always extended for some reason. They also dont stand up for that they just try to wait for estimated delivery time and schedule there set in after it in 3 days unlike Amazon customer service. I had this issue many time and that's why we dont deal with ebay no more .
I’ve been buying and selling on EBay for 12 years, I had 100% great feedback until a buyer got mad at me for canceling & I refunded his purchase. I called to complain and have it removed, but because I missed the 90 day rule by a few days? They could do an not over ride,not even a supervisor.2. eBay use to be user friendly, notsome It nuts have made it a mess.3.like the previous reviewer said if’s seller has great feedback he can get a negative feedback removed,with in 90 days even if he’s a crook.3. eBay has raisers there selling fees along with PayPal.4. It is true a buyer can rip you off, Example: he buys a antique vase from you and returns a similar broken one back to you, ebays buyer protection, always with the buyer except they’re with the seller on feedback. They also only give the really low fees to the power sellers, so EBay is no longer cheap to use to sell because the new guy will have to pay higher % of fees.last but it least when you call customer service they are nice but English is not their first language , so most of them barley understand what your saying and they have almost no power to do anything it’s like they are reading off a prompt, index cards?!? The Answers to your??’s managers have no power to override,Anyway to make along story short, I still like to buy on EBay, because of the things you can find,)but selling has become expensive, difficult,(do to due to updates, you have to be a computer expert? It’s a lot harder to navigate selling then 2 years ago, and 2 years before that, it was like somone was trying to justify their jobs by changing just for the sake of change?!!?’leave well enough alone, what happened to “if it’s not broke, don’t fix it?) although I heard from another seller ebay is better than Etsy. No wonder Facebook market place and offer up are doing so well.
EBAY IS TAKING THE PISSS FROM SELLERS USELESS NO HELP OR SUPPORT TAKE AT LEAST 30% LISTING FEES SELLING FEES PAY PAL FEES THEN IF SOMEONE RETURNS A BRICK BUT WAS SENT A DIAMOND EBAY REFUND THE PRICE OF THE DIAMOND TO THE BUYER NO RIGHT OF REDRESS! ASK FOR HELP YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME EBAY WORST CUSTOMERS SERVICE IN HISTORY OF PLANET
eBay sucks, my father bought a coat and had a guest account and cannot access or show that he purchase this item. Amazon is much better, this company should be ban from the website. Inefficent delivery, returns and refund
eBay sucks
Yah so my father he made a guest account and bought a coat but I forgot to put the unit number however, they eBay website will not access to the account such prevented to get refund and also he send unit number but no product. This company really sucks. Amazon so much better. It is really difficult to access account and ask for specific help.
You can’t leave feedback for “Power” sellers until 7 days after the purchase. EBay’s return policy is a headache. You have to wait for the seller to message back and if they don’t you have to wait up to 4-5 days to open a case. It’s such a headache to return anything on eBay. What a JOKE. Amazon beats them 10 fold in that department.
They have no control over their own platform and wont step in to help Buyers out. They are always on the sellers side.
Do not buy from autos from Ebay. They deleted my negative review of a dealer who scammed me. One week after I wrote an honest, but negative review, Ebay deleted it from the dealers record. That means many dealers who look good may actually be bad - you can't trust Ebay reviews.
I advertised my camper van but found a fault and as a honest seller I wanted to remove it till it was fixed. I am about to have cancer treatment and am not well enough to do the work required, EBay have dismissed this and have charged me £25 even though if my treatment is successful I will re advertise. I have 100% positive feedback on over 1400 transactions, eBay tells me I am above standard but that means nothing. If my treatment is not successful I do not want eBay pestering my family at a difficult time over a few pounds so I want to close my account but EBay refuses to do this. I have more important things to worry about other than disgraceful greedy outfits like eBay whatever happens I have used EBay for the last time
Just been told by ebay staff that if you sell an item, which I did and the buyer damages it or alters it in any way and sends it back, I have to deal with it myself. The buyer is always right so I agree with people below, STOP USING EBAY. This is a disgraceful policy and before Ebay even think to deny this, I have the full recorded phone call talking to Ebay concierge and resolution centre too. Sellers should be made aware of this policy that they are NOT protected
What a shame this company is !!Very very disappointed with eBay. That removed my Louis Vuitton designer handbag out of the listing saying these are not authentic. I have personally bought all of them from my local LV store. They didn’t even gave me a chance to prove and show them my original proof of purchase. I have 185 positive feedback on eBay. I fail to understand why they did that. After many attempts I spoke to the supervisor and even he didn’t give me a clear answer. What hurts me the most is they called me a liar. If I was selling fakes I would not be the one calling again and again for the to see the proof of purchase LV store receipt have your name on it. But they are not ready to listen or understand. Super shameful how they deal with there customers. Will never ever sell or buy on eBay.
I had a buyer want a few of my items and was willing to pay some bucks for it. In the process I had some fee’s for reuploading items and I figured if I was getting this money I can cover it. In reality, it was a scammer in the end and I’m left with paying for fee’s. I contacted eBay about this buyer and all they did was block them from me, but not from anyone else. eBay needs to create an algorithm to get rid o scammers because it’s rude and unfair for the sellers. I’m paying Money out of pocket for trying to sell my items now. Never using eBay again even for buying, so angry.
Bought an item, delivery date expires after the 45 days the item stays on 'my ebay' at the purchase history. After that you cannot get a refund if the item did not arrive. Tracking code did not work, so had to wait. Ebay used to be customer friendly, but is useless now.
Dreadful Service I received today from EBay I’ve been on EBay now for 20 years and today takes the biscuit and I’m considering leaving. Firstly I had to open an unpaid item case to get a new ebayer with no feedback to pay for their purchase. I posted the parcel and added tracking number to eBay ,the parcel was delivered a few days later and signed for. A few weeks later the buyer opened a case saying item not received,I again provided the tracking info to which I got no reply. Today EBay found in the buyers favour and gave a full refund of £75 (I’m astounded!!) I have items for sale at thousands of pounds,it’s a scammers paradise if this is Ebays solution to this.
Ebay is a pain in the ass delivery to Canada sucks nut sacks every time I have ordered through Ebay has been bad trying to avoid Ebay as much as possible they are a nightmare Amazon is way better
Buyer wanted to return some oil which she stated was not oil which was purchased at Holland and barter previously with receipt and other 100+ feedback on same item false misleading return automatically accepted by eBay which I didn’t even know about and they MADE ME pay for the postage! Even though I posted it to her for free. FALSE RETURN! eBay contradicts what it was made for by banning sellers all the time. eBay is a complete and utter joke. DONT SELL OR BUY WITH EBAY, FOR CHEAP SCATES WILL RINSE SELLERS MONEY
I bought a Canada goose parka for 706.25. when I got it . I was shocked. It was certified as counterfeit. Pooholic (386) sold it to me through eBay. I'm still trying to get my money back. They are of no help. I filed with my bank and a police report too. For something to tie up all that money is a disgrace. There are way too many unsavory sellers on the site. I would never do business with anything on eBay again. And that's not the only problems I had with them. Just beware ! The red tag is mine and the other photos are the counterfeit.
The worst is eBay..Don’t buy from them..They will steal your money.I had my worst experiences in my life with eBay.
Ebay is rated 4.10 based on 2,629 reviews