Ebonyline Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Ebonyline

How would you rate Ebonyline ?

"Placed an order on 6/8 and I tried calling several times after my order did not ship in a few days. Their wait time is ridiculous. And sometimes the phone doesnt even ring because theyre getting too many other complaint calls for not shipping orders. When I finally got through on 6/15 after waiting on hold for 10 minutes. I was told my order WILL ship on 6/18.but the order did not ship. I called today and after being on hold for 20 minutes. I got a very rude person who refused to help me. She had no idea when my order would ship. She would not partial ship my order. She said that if I canceled the item that was out stock from my order that my shipping charge would increase. Then she hung up on me"
"I have been very happy with all my orders so far"
Ebonyline is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews