Ebuyer.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ebuyer.com
Read Ebuyer.com Reviews

Scott@ebuyer.com

Howden, East Yorkshire United Kingdom

Tell us how Ebuyer.com made you happy
bought online, paid online, order accepted. one minute later, order cancelled by ebuyer. Useless.
Have been using eBuyer for years, both for personal and business use, and never had any problems. Fast delivery and always easy to sort out any issues if there are any.
business site is not geared up for business purchases properly. No facility to add an order number or order reference
You quoted free delivery but charged £10
I was surprised that in order to buy a printer I have to give all my personal details including my date of birth. Does my age anything to do with a processa of buying a printer?
Asked for an item to be delivered the next day and the courier attempted and never left a card or notification of attempting delivery. I called and the ebuyer customer service person was very unhelpful!!!! Never using them again as I lot more money instead of saving!
Having spent 30min on the phone with customer service trying to login they finally told me nothing could be done!!! It must be my computer try another one, I did another company. Would you wish to do business with this company, NO
Cancelled my order with no reason as to why?? Now I have to wait 5 days for the money to go back on my card! First and LAST time using ebuyer.
Easy to use site and great prices
It was a very easy process from finding the product required and placing the order. Great stuff
Did not honour warranty. Good prices, fast delivery, problems if you have to return an item.
Having previously paid for next day delivery when I needed an item urgently to take abroad, they failed to deliver. Compensation for me driving a 90 mile round trip to source the item elsewhere was refused as part of their Ts & Cs but I was told a £10 shipping credit for a future order had been applied to my account. When I tried to apply it, I was charged £1.51 shipping. That means sending Micro SD card I need quickly costs £11.51!
Why do you have to set up a bloody account to order anything - and you don't need me DOB, it's irrelevant. We remove my details ASAP and will not order again.
I ordered in the past from ebuyer and paid for next day delivery and it took about 5 days to arrive. Ebuyer were very difficult to contact as no phone number so unable to talk to anyone and once contacted by email were not really interested and would not refund my next day delivery charge.
Needed clarification for compatibility of a curved screen TV and a wall mount I was buying both from Ebuyer, phoned product information help line, could not give me answer strait away, said the would email me the info, 10 hours later still no email and the phone lines closed now till Monday. very poor service, and after many years a customer and a couple or more thousands of pounds spent with them.......... loyalty counts for nothing it seams. M Stirland Norfolk
Deliveries always on time, great products especially for a techie like myself. Product description very informative, along with very competative prices. Always use Ebuyer!
Order confirmed then promptly cancelled. What is going on?
This is a replacement for the same faulty monitor. The original monitor has been returned and a repaired/replacement was delivered to the wrong address, due to system/human error at eBuyer!!!
I've been with Ebuyer for years, and they are generally good to excellent - however on this one occasion I clicked the the "three day delivery". NOOOO meant to click the one above. Has anyone tried contacting them? This was my first experience, and god no, don't waste your breath. Log it to personal experience and go elsewhere. The item itself is fine (eventually), but EBuyer CS is rubbish and you'll get nowhere fast.
Whilst prices were good and free delivery option most acceptable. Card payment was a nightmare and over the top. Was forced to register with M & S secure code after putting in my normal card details. Never had this on a web site before.
Ebuyer.com is rated 4.74 based on 53,493 reviews