EE Reviews

of reviewers recommend EE
Read EE Reviews

info@ee.co.uk

6 Camberwell Way

Tell us how EE made you happy
Probably the worst company I have ever dealt with told me I had 5 months to go on my internet as I had a 36 month deal when I left to go to another supplier I explained that the internet was very slow and was told that no body could could fix the service as it was COVID and their workman came first. So I changed supplier. They then sent a debt Recovery letter despite that the matter was in the hands of the ombudsman so I paid up
wish I could give zero star to EE on… I wish I could give zero star to EE on here. I am under mental health suport and as a sick and vulnerable person I was treated so horribly that I still can not believe. Because of falling behind with my bill for only one month, the cancelled my contract and instead of receiving a letter from them to update and inform me, I received a letter from bailiff threatening me either pay £1500 in 3 months or face the consequences. So rude and unforgiving. Have to pay for services that I am never going to use now. One word , DISGUSTING !!!!!!
I was staying with my daughter in law as I had just came out of hosp. My mobile phone stoped working and phoned EE explained situation asking if I could have new mobile sent to my daughter in laws address Which I was assured by EE that I could have sent to address I was staying at the mobile was delivered to my address which could not be left as no one was there’ phoned EE told them sent I would get it next day did not come but I was getting messages saying it had been delivered I,have had emails and text messages from.EE asking me if I pleased with service. I have done every think I was asked of and apparently it was security that stop me from’having phone I was told that they was protecting me as they have now put a block on my phone’. Account I have recently lost my husband and have been ill my self and I can not walk far. I have been left on phone waiting for a manager to to speak to me and you are just left hanging on so in the end I just Have to cut phone of as it was someone else’s phone and they needed to use there phone.
No help at all today some sort of error telling me I had used all my data in 10 days. Did not listen to me and just gave a standard answer that is given on calls
I have left a review on Trust Pilot today in regard to my attempts to top up my PAYG phone, so will not repeat that, but I need to say that since being with EE I have had tremendous problem with signal. I travelled by train from Cardiff to Gloucester and needed to contact my lift from the station, but no where in the whole of the journey did I have a signal. Other people on the train were texting, gaming (and annoyingly) talking (very loudly) but I had nothing. At home in Forest of Dean I rarely get a good signal and need to walk 200 yards up the road to send a text and no I do not live in a big deep hole in the ground. Trying to add credit to the phone whether by voucher or Debit card is, in my words, likened to a gerbil in a wheel having eaten orange smarties. Definitely looking elsewhere for a provider.
After accidently washing my Husbands phone in the wash, the phone & SIM would not work. Went on live chat to John yesterday & he has sent new replacement sim out today. Could not fault EE customer service. Very impressed 😊
Terrible experience, after 3 weeks of trying to get installed internet in our new flat, nobody came. No communication from the company. This is insane.
Ripped of my child to the tune of £500 after saying he was going to be put on a child-safe account that he couldn't over-spend on - then got the very first bill and it £500 - got told by EE(vil) that third-party app weren't included - checked the website which said they were - any chance of getting a penny back? Not a jot. Awful company that exploited my child.
Terrible customer service cant get i/net in any room except living room twice engineers have said they will phone me. Still waiting. Now cancelled contract with them. AVOID they are rubbish
Absolutely woeful service
The worst experience that i ever had with a company . This is a company which doesnt respect anything and scams you into things that they dont ask you. My contract was renewed without my permision and now they are asking me for money to terminate it
Excellent customer service 10/10,so helpful and friendly.
Terrible. Never delivered even half the service they promised. Full of blarney chat, chat and nothing else. Failed to deliver or resolve. Had to battle for a year to get the promised £50 switch incentive. Don't expect a smooth transition if you move home. Still waiting. Also when you request ex directory... they ignore and you can expect freaky fraud calls all day and night. They ignore complaints and promise, promise, promise...... But they belong to BT. Silly me, I am with EE! 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😭
I must say EE customer service is second to none. I have been with this company for my broadband and mobile phone for over 5 years and I have always received excellent customer service on every call, they go above and beyond, credit where its due guys keep up the great work !!
Set up a sim only deal for my son as I was already with EE. Brilliant customer service from Vicki. I also love how I have a spend cap on my sons sim so he cant go over and the novelty of being able to gift him my data when needed which made his contract very cheap at £8.00 pcm.Very friendly and helpful. Very pleased. Thankyou.
Excellent customer service on every call I have ever had with them. Helpful and pleasant staff. No issues with service that I’ve experienced. Would recommend.
I've had the same mobile number since 1995 and EE suddenly disconnected me for not using it although I had credit on it. I've asked them to reinstate but they refused saying it is their pollicy. I had everything tied to that number. I will never go with them again.
EE are ok unless you want a phone or service they don't want you to have. In my opinion they are as arrogant as iPhone.
A truly appalling company. Ripped me off by installing and charging me for a data sim without thing me. Only found out some 18 months later. They only refunded me for 6 months after me being a customer since the days of Orange some 23 years. They also grudgingly gave me £30 goodwill. Managed to get a further £50 after contacting the CEO. Do not be fooled by this terrible company that takes advantage of long standing and, in my case, elderly, customers. Will never use again and will do my utmost to ensure others don't sign up to this rip off company.
Absolutely disgusting service Rang on sunday because we had no wifi,was told an engineer would be out within three days Tomorrow will be a week and still no engineer or wifi!!!
EE is rated 1.78 based on 692 reviews