Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
Awesome student discount and quick responses to questions.
Thank you so much!
Love it can record breath and heart sounds and family can hear sounds.
Thank you!
I can hear pulses. One of the challenges of losing your hearing is the trepidation over how it will impact your job and ability to earn. This stethoscope was affordable, and of superior sound to the Littman amplified. I will be able to continue as a cardiology/pulmonary nurse long after my hearing aids arrive. The price was reasonable and the stethoscope works amazingly. Everyone on my floor wants to try it. My own primary care doctor wants to listen. Knowing I will keep my job, and continue being able to be good at my job has been a huge relief. Thank you so much!
Thank you very much for your story and review!
Ordering was simple and easy. My stethoscope came quick. I have no regrets with my purchase.
Thank you!
I have problème for hearing so EKO Core is just bless !
Thank you for your review! Glad to hear :)
I purchased this for my son-in-law who is a nurse practitioner. He was very grateful and anxious to get it going. I worry that he works in such close proximity to people who not only have the covid19 virus but, other communicable diseases as well. He is a mothers wish come true for my beautiful daughter and I want him happy and healthy for a long long time
Thank you for your review and story!
Bought the new Eko stethoscope and after about two weeks one of my ear pieces ripped. I contacted customer service and was quickly mailed replacements. They sent several bags of replacements so I should never run out. Excellent customer service!
Thank you for your review!
LOVE my Eko Core!! When the connector tube broke, I had a very hard time reverting back to my Littman. No fear, Eko shipped out replacement tubes immediately (as always)! I am hearing impaired, and Eko is the BEST and MOST DURABLE e-stethoscope I have ever used!!
Thank you so much for your review!
Works great!
I am impressed how well I hear the heart sounds with the audio adjustment. I have attached the digital attachment to my Littman Cardiology II.
I showed a pediatric nurse practioner my new attachment, and she was also impressed. She contacted her husband who ordered her the digital attachment with the stethoscope for her birthday.
I need to adjust the app in regards to the EKG recording which appears with alot of distorsion. I may have to call your help line to get more information on how to record a clearer EKG with the app.
As a practicing internist, I am impressed and pleased with my purchase.
Marie E Schlentz, DO
Thank you for your review! Please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384 if you need any assistance.
I sent an email to EKO with questions regarding how to take apart my Stethoscope to connect the Eko Attachment. They were prompt and very helpful!
Thank you for your review! Stay well.
You were really helpfull with getting my student discount.
excellent! I can hear the heart sounds much clearer with this device. thanks a lot!
Wow amazing I love this device The Core Digital attachment getting a bit hard of hearing in my older years this device makes it so easy to distinguish Chest and Heart sounds Highly recommend the EKO
Thank you for your review!
Easy to order, arrived when expected, easy instructions and a video, too. Also quick response by customer service in answer to my questions
Glad to hear! Thank you!
Excellent Customer Service.
It was the smartest investment I made.
Thank you so much!
limited, but no complaints.
Please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384 if you'd like any hands-on assistance. Thank you!
I am a hospitalist. I knew I was not hearing sounds with littman, especially in the ED... Wow! I heard a spleno-hepatic shunt bruit day 1! Sometimes there are some issues with background noise and/or bed. Had to go back because my 1st one developed some electrical interference. It was immediately replaced, customer service is great. 1 gripe, ear pieces fall off easily. Would also be nice if it could warm itself, it is often cold as I am wiping it down with disinfectant constantly due to COVID. I haven't used the blue tooth features much, but they are pretty cool. From being able to graph heart sounds and see 1 lead EKG, to remote auscultation, and at a VERY affordable price.
Thank you for your review and feedback!
Tack för fin produkt! Perfekt leverans med FedEx. Jag är själv särskilt intresserad av hjärta och lungor. Är pensionerad distriktsläkare och skrivit doktorsavhandling 1980 om EKG –praxis och nytta.
Jag har just givit min EKO-utrustning till en av mina döttrar som är specialist i pediatrik och jobbar på Barnakuten i Lund. Hon kommer säkert att förvalta den väl som ”EKOHERO”!
Arne Jakobsson