Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
Eko 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Eko 5 star review on 7th October 2020
Gretchen Jewell
Eko 5 star review on 15th August 2020
Cesar Cruz
Tack för fin produkt! Perfekt leverans med FedEx. Jag är själv särskilt intresserad av hjärta och lungor. Är pensionerad distriktsläkare och skrivit doktorsavhandling 1980 om EKG –praxis och nytta.
Jag har just givit min EKO-utrustning till en av mina döttrar som är specialist i pediatrik och jobbar på Barnakuten i Lund. Hon kommer säkert att förvalta den väl som ”EKOHERO”!
Arne Jakobsson
Thank you!
The best stethoscope I have ever used
Awesome tool for ascultating all manner of sounds. This a must for any serious clinician!
I have enjoyed the ability to amplify sounds in a noisy environment. The infection control aspect of keeping my stethoscope in a ziplock that can be wiped with disinfectant between patients without damaging my stethoscope is great. Also, I work in a jail and not having a stethoscope with tubing that could become a weapon is a definite plus.
Thank you for your review!
I wasn't sure if it was my stethoscope or my aging ears (I'm 52) but I was struggling to hear breath sounds. Added EKO to my stethoscope. It gives my hearing a boost. Only criticism is that it emphasizes any clothing sounds. Works better on bare skin.
I love the Eko attachment for my stethescope. I have some hearing loss in my right ear and with this attachment it is amazing. It was well worth the investment and I have recommended to so many of my nursing colleagues.
I love this stethoscope, it's amazing!!
Thank you!
I use it a wireless device. Allows me to listen to my patients from any distance. Great sound. Visual interface from iPhone is awesome!

Also, their customer support is excellent!! Great people to work with.
Thank you so much for your review!
Excellent buy for a Family Doctor. Worth every penny!!1
Thank you!
I struggle with hearing loss. The Eko Core has been a much needed help!!! The amplification it provides helps me to hear those faint heart sounds that we’re becoming much more difficult to hear. Definitely a worthwhile investment!
Thank you so much for your review! Happy to hear :)
So far seems great!
So much easier to do a thorough assessment!
Love the price point!
Littman needed some stiff competition!
Thank you!
Very responsive. My Eko Duo had the old version of ear tips which would fall apart. I ordered new ones but would not fit. Eko promptly replaced the entire earpiece, Amazing service¡
Thank you for sharing your review and experience!
Great company, seems like they really care about their product and want only success for the end user.
Thank you!
Best stethoscope I have ever had. It is so clear. Noise cancellation is amazing. Eko customer service is so nice and friendly.
Thank you for your review!
Always excellent support and customer service.
You get fast service. The quality is great and improves the care you give to all patients you take care of whether in a hospital setting, long term care or any setting in healthcare.
Thank you!
I am the Chief Medical Officer of a busy Federally Qualified Health Center and Eko has been a life saver in our practice since COVID-19. Thanks to the Eko Core Duo Attachment, I can finally feel connected to my patients despite all the PPE.
Thank you!
Quick shipping, good app integration. I like the innovative technology
Super easy to purchase and very fast shipping!
I am a nurse on a busy Med-surg floor and the Eko has dramatically improved my assessment of heart, lung and bowel sounds. The hospital can be a noisy place and the Eko helps to block out those unwanted sounds so I can focus my listening on my patient. I am very happy with the Eko and recommend it for any healthcare professional.
Eko is rated 4.54 based on 395 reviews