Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
awesome product and awesome support. would recommend this stethoscope to anyone with impaired hearing
What best describes your profession or use case Other
So far I love it
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Great customer service. EKO and the whole team are changing the whole. I have never met a team so willing to help, facilitate, change and make the world a better and healthy place, a place everyone, everywhere has the opportunity to right diagnosis hence right treatment. Thank you EKO.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
I love the electronic stethoscope. I have not had time to use the I-Phone features. It is a bit cumbersome to enter all the patient information and then start using the application.
Had worked great. Would like to be able to buy an extra charger so I have one at home and office.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
So far I love it. Caught a person in a-fib the first week, that probably wouldn’t of been caught without it.
What best describes your profession or use case Other
Eko is very user friendly and efficient!
What best describes your profession or use case Telemedicine
It works great just turn it on and it works.
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
As a pediatric emergency room nurse in find this tool invaluable. Working in a fast paced environment with limited time for assessments this has changed my practice for the better. I am more confident in what I am hearing.
Great services
What best describes your profession or use case Telemedicine
In the field when using the DUO function I have noticed that each position produces a unique heart sound as well as ECG tracing. I find it somewhat difficult in obtaining a clean ECG pattern without noise which causes distortion on the Eko DUO E5 App display on the IPAD or Phone. I also think that dry skin, body fat, or hair can restrict the quality of the ECG. Despite placing the diaphragm at an inward facing 45 degree angle at the upper left pectoral below the clavicle. For now we have been avoiding using the ECG feature in the field and Have been using a Colin BP-S510 Unit. The Eko DUO E5 is outstanding for in house patient care. We are using the PCG feature out in the field mostly, making sure that the patient does not have a Pacer.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
I love my stethoscope. Also great customer support
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
Amazing! Easy to use and clean. Can't believe I struggled to hear without this instrument.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
This is a very creative product!
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Love it. I love tech and this definitely makes me nerd out. Fantastic sound. Pneumonia went from crackles to actually hearing the fluid percolating. I’m EM, so the EKG not super necessary for me, but it puts on a good show for my patients. We spend time, I SHOW them I’m paying attention. Worth it.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
I purchased your stethoscope for my wife. She is a nurse practitioner in a very busy express care. She has significant hearing loss in her left ear and this stethoscope has made a world of difference for her. She recommends it to her colleagues. The only downside or the ear pieces. However your customer service is fantastic and they sent us to free replacement pairs.
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
No problems working with this company. Quick ship time.
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
Really impressed with the prompt customer service. Such a pleasure to do business with!
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
The product allows an amplification of the sounds, in a neat and precise way, improving the performance of the professionals of the health area. In general, the only creative to be made is in relation to his connectivity with IOS, which is sometimes unstable, but the product is wonderful, the realization of a dream.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Amazing! I like it very much
Eko is rated 4.43 based on 235 reviews