Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
""
What best describes your profession or use case Other
Love the fast shipping and wonderful customer service
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
No guessing. I have confidence to document what I’m hearing.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
I can use it the old school analog way, or I can amplify the sounds, I can present it to the patient, building trust and cooperation. Useful tool, easy to use. Needs some getting used to.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
I am a practicing family doctor. Works great for quiet heart sounds. Customer service excellent when I needed replacement tubing under warranty.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
When my first unit malfunctioned they quickly reached out to me to ascertain the problem and then sent a replacement before receiving my first one back. This one works great. Very good service.
What best describes your profession or use case Other
After not being able to hear anything with a normal stethoscope, sounds are amazingly clear with the Eko. All of my hearing colleagues are envious.
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
The sound is great! Easy to install onto existing stethoscope. I sent an email asking for a replacement attachment tube and they sent me one free of charge and free of shipping and it came quickly! Great customer service! I would definitely recommend this product!
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
Great purchase. The Eko works well but wish it came with a case
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
The company is great. The attachment Not that great. Hear amplified static more than the sounds I need to hear. My stethoscope worked as well without it.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Eko stethoscope is nice. Compared with others, if the battery power goes down, can still use unamplified.
Exelent product !
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Device appears to work well. Nice to get direct readings from chest, as well as, hands. Can inspect the equivalent of VI and VII leads. The overall reading is not as smooth as from a typical 12-lead ECG, but most details can be seen.
""
Ordered online.
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
it has made listening to lung better as I am able to listen for more distinct sounds and can catch symptoms of upper respiratory infections sooner that I could before, I can hear the distinct different sounds of the heart beat as well. It fits well on my cardiac stethoscope and it still fits around my neck comfortably.
What best describes your profession or use case Other
Ordered my wife Mitzi one and she loves it!!! She says it so awesome!!
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
For the first time since starting nursing school i can hear and am no longer seconds guessing myself assessing heart and lungs sounds. The only thing i would change about my who is that i would use color on the amplification with a red and green so you can easily see if the amp in on our off. I actually used a little mail polish for this purpose.
Awesome!! Works great
What best describes your profession or use case Other
EKO makes a great product that is easy to use and is very reliable. However, their customer service is perhaps their greatest asset. This is a great company that treat their customers right while making a great product at an affordable price.
Eko is rated 4.41 based on 235 reviews