Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
Bought this for my wife, an experienced Trauma ICU RN with years of experience. She had one of the original electronic stethoscopes (another manufacturer) for many years before it finally wore out. She had her eye on the EKO DUO for a while, and I surprised her with one for our wedding anniversary. She was elated, and has raved about the amazing quality and performance of the EKO. Great work, EKO team!! Keep it up!
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Very excellent. A great help for some difficult situations I have already experienced. It has made a positive difference in my day.
excellent service!!
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
It does what I expected it to do and more! What I'm hoping for is analytics to breakdown the data to get more detailed information (Being able to highlight what area I'm auscultating and a breakdown of what the sound means [A second opinion, if you will]). I am having a slight problem with the quality of sound generated by the software on my phone (Terrible) compared to using the stethoscope (amazing). I am looking forward to the AI you have in store!
What best describes your profession or use case Other
I am a nursing student and have had some trouble hearing all the different sounds. This has made a huge difference for me. I can hear everything now.
What best describes your profession or use case Other
Great product. I can auscultation heart and breath sounds much clearer, especially in a moving squad with sirens.
Using the Eko Core stethoscope daily and it's really great. I have had no issues and I only have to charge it once a week. It sits comfortably around my neck and feels no different than other stethoscopes. It has been especially useful when getting blood pressures during treadmill stress tests. I highly recommend
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
Excellent customer service. Quick response. Very polite. Love the product. Increases confidence in assessment. Thank you very much!
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
I was extremely happy with the performance of Eko. After asking to having the Eko statoscope, I got it within one week.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Wonderful customer service and great product!
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
The recordings have been very helpful for an educational tool. Can be a useful tool to teach residents heart sounds.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
So far very good product, congrats!!!!
Excellent~!
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
I’m very happy with my EKO stethoscope!!! I had to have my very own piece after a co-worker let me borrow her EKO to get a blood pressure on a very sick patient. The patient’s blood pressure came in “loud and clear” when I turned the amplifier feature on!!! I would definitely recommend the EKO to anyone in the health field. A G F Indiana
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Very good in murmur amplification without too much noise, battery holds on well.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
I had a little trouble initially getting signed on to the app but a quick email note and customer service rep answered and worked through the problem for me.
What best describes your profession or use case Other
Very good information before and after the sale. Easy to order from.
What best describes your profession or use case Other
I ordered this stethoscope for my husband. He has practiced internal medicine for over 30 years. He was blown away by this stethoscope. He loves how he is hearing breath sounds and carotid with incomparable clarity.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Intuitive and easy to use. Great quality. Excited for android app to open its full potential.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Excellent sound. Easy to use. Simple setup with iPhone. This is the best electronic scope I have ever had. Only thing I would change is making the Ear piece length shorter, as the unit, when used like a traditional stethoscope, will bang against my Belt Buckle
Eko is rated 4.42 based on 235 reviews