Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
Sound is so clear! I can even hear the hearts valves opening!
What best describes your profession or use case Other
I saw this at a conference and thought it was cool. I am a medical student and am always looking for ways to better master things.
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
I really love my new stethoscope. It is easy to use and I can hear clearer and louder in comparison to others that I have used. It is great that the app can capture heart sounds and be replayed later. The only drawbacks are that it is heavy around the neck, the rubber at the charging port comes off after a few days, and the rubber on the earpiece falls off occasionally. However, it does not affect the function of the stethoscope.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Arrived intact, was easy to assemble. Worked right out of the box.
What best describes your profession or use case Telemedicine
Eko has been tremendous as a company. I am a second generation user of their products. They are clear and on schedule for the future product releases. Their product design and the utility of their products continue to improve. And they are now articulating a product roadmap that is increasingly compelling. The speed and accuracy of their communications have also been personal and very well managed.
What best describes your profession or use case Other
Attachments work really well, I am using this with my fetoscope to listen to baby's heart rate in utero but can also easily attach it to a baby stethoscope or my regular stethoscope. I have not used the blue tooth part so can't speak on that, but just as amplification it works really well. The background noise gets louder also which sometimes bothers me with the fetoscope especially, but overall I am very happy with it!
Pretty straight-forward service.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
i have learned to live without my old manual stethoscope. i hear better and can record heart sounds . i can't wait to have the murmur analysis soon. i can hear the lung sounds much better than before.
What best describes your profession or use case Veterinarian
I purchased the Eko stethoscope as a Christmas gift for my daughter who is a veterinarian at at a large animal hospital that is staffed with a team of doctors, most of whom are specialists. She had told me she needed new tubing for her Littmann and was so surprised when she opened her gift. She'd never seen one like it and was "wow'd" when she put it on. She exclaimed "It's so loud, and clear!". She told me that when she took it to work it caused a small frenzy and was the talk of the day. She and the other doctors absolutely love it and she told me the app is amazing too. She was so impressed with it that she posted a photo of her Eko gift on her Facebook page to show her gratitude and to give me "dad kudos".
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
I am mainly internal medicine doctor, who likes to record and listen to heart sound. This device is amazing and I can hear so much better especially in hospitalized patient, where they give you poor effort or not able to position pt for comprehensive exam. I would highly recommend it for any internal medicine or subspecialities mainly Cardiology, Pulmonary and Rheumatology.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
As a physician (MD), I have used Littmanns for years , and have been very satisfied. However, after using the Eko for only a few days.....WOW there is a difference. Sound quality and amplitude is far better than expected. It is very easy to use and the battery life is fine.
What best describes your profession or use case Veterinarian
This was a gift to my son in law who is a veterinarian- he was very surprised and has been very impressed with the Eko
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Very convenient form factor, the sound is outstanding and the one lead EKG helps in a pinch when patients complain of palpitations. I’ve already diagnosed atrial fibrillation a few times before using a 12 lead
What best describes your profession or use case Other
Extremely fast shipping and a very prompt staff!
excellent, with accurate EKG reading
We bought this for our veterinarian. I asked her how she liked her Eko and she said she loved it. When the clinic gets a little noisy, she turns up the microphone so she is able to hear better. She said the ability to record what she hears will be helpful when she consults with a cardiologist. I think this device will definitely benefit her skills and help to make her an even better veterinarian. I'm so glad we purchased this for her.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Great customer service and an amazing product! Can't wait to see what else they pull out of their magic hat!
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
I love both my Core and now my duo. I don't really get the chance to use them to their full capabilities, but I love the features and ease of use. The sound amplification is amazing, and I really enjoy the wireless charging for the new duo. Also, I had great experience with customer service helping me get a replacement earpiece when I managed to lose one on my Core. Thanks Eko, keep up the good work!
What best describes your profession or use case Other
I love my new stethescope. I had a problem initally with making recordings, but the support team at eko were great, they answered my question promptly.
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
Great device for busy nurses
Eko is rated 4.41 based on 239 reviews