Element Vape Reviews

32% of reviewers recommend Element Vape

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Element Vape deliver?

How can I contact Element Vape?

Tell us how Element Vape made you happy

"AVOID ELEMENT VAPE! Unreasonable customer service and a terrible experience. A mod that I bought from them MELTED within 45 days of purchasing it, and they refuse to do literally anything about it. To be clear, I did not want my money back. I would've accepted store credit after I shipped the melted mod back to them in its original packaging, which I kept. But instead, I have gotten no help whatsoever from anyone, and their returns department is a joke. Steer clear of element vape. There are other sites with better customer service. https://imgur.com/aDpqBXf"
Are you Element Vape? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bough an IJOY AVENGER 270 kit box said that batteries are included however there was no batteries in the box with the kit. I reached out to their customer service department with no satisfaction they argued that batteries are not included even when I sent pictures of the back of the box clearly showing batteries were supposed to be included. I do not reccomend doing business with Element Vape as they don't care about their customers only how much they can rip them off."
"I received detective merchandise. The pod unit only charged twice and would not charge after that. I contacted the company within the warranty period and they dragged their feet and made me answer a bunch of questions, then I had to take videos (which I had to get a new phone to do) then when I sent the video in they claimed it was now last the warranty period and they couldn't do anything. What a scam! Their claim that customer satisfaction is important to them is b.s."
"I bought a device 3 weeks ago for $70 I bought a device 3 weeks ago for $70 , I could not put the battery in there so I sent an email after 2 days they asked me send a video 2 days later they asked me to send it back to check it out so far I spent $8 for delivery $70 for device $15 for sending it back and as today I have nothing so you judge it yourself before buying anything from this peop"
"I bought an Innokin proton 235w plex tank starter kit from element vape on 3/4/2019, It stopped working on 5/2/2019, screen turned gray and pipe is dead, It come with a manufacturer warranty of 90 days, was told by Innokin to contact element vape about the warranty return directly, when I did yesterday the response was we don't honor the manufactures warranties, we only warranty items sold on our website for 30 days regardless of the true warranty that comes with the products they sell. The pipe was not at a discount price I paid a total of $93.90 for the starter kit. Of course the warrantee information is not listed on the sales page but rather hidden on a return page that you have to follow links to get to. ELEMENT VAPE is just another company looking for a quick sale and to hell with the customer. There customer service is the worse I ever had to deal with , do your self a favor and buy from a company who will stand by the product they sell."
"I ordered two Mods and 5 packs of coils. Element Vape sent me 1 Mod and 3 packs of coils and will not send everything that I paid for. RIP OFF RIP OFF RIP OFF. Be careful because if something happens on your order, they will not fix it. My recommendation, use a more reputable company that sticks to the agreement. I never thought a company like this could rip you off and get away with it, but I guess that how many business operate now a days. My recommendation, stay away from element vape!"
"I bought some juice from elementvape it wasnt to bad the juice came pretty fast but it's not paypal accessible and for many reasons I'm not a big fan of putting in a card online but would recommend"
Element Vape is rated 2.26 based on 19 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access