Element Vape Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Element Vape

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Element Vape deliver?

How can I contact Element Vape?

Tell us how Element Vape made you happy

"AVOID ELEMENT VAPE! Unreasonable customer service and a terrible experience. A mod that I bought from them MELTED within 45 days of purchasing it, and they refuse to do literally anything about it. To be clear, I did not want my money back. I would've accepted store credit after I shipped the melted mod back to them in its original packaging, which I kept. But instead, I have gotten no help whatsoever from anyone, and their returns department is a joke. Steer clear of element vape. There are other sites with better customer service. https://imgur.com/aDpqBXf"
Are you Element Vape? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They were able to send my package vert quickly. When USPS fucked up my package, they immediately gave me refunds"
"I ordered a vape and juice came in 3 days good company"
"Fast delivery. Great range of products and EXTREMELY cost effective."
"I bought some juice from elementvape it wasnt to bad the juice came pretty fast but it's not paypal accessible and for many reasons I'm not a big fan of putting in a card online but would recommend"
Element Vape is rated 3.60 based on 5 reviews