Element Vape Reviews

of reviewers recommend Element Vape

Tell us how Element Vape made you happy
They have competitive prices. You walk into a brick&mortar vape store and everything is double the price what Element Vape sells online. I've received my deliveries faster than I expected every time so far. Recently, one of the items in my order was incorrect. I emailed them per their concise FAQ and their response was prompt and satisfactory. This has further convinced me to buy everything vape related through them from here on out.
Batterys are duds, no refunds buyer beware Ordered 2 Sony VTC5 batteries. They arrived non-functional, unrecognized by any mod or battery charger. Reached out to customer service and was told they were not covered under warranty so there is nothing they can do.
I ordered the Aspire Vape AIO pod system. The device is great, but has a manufacturing defect where the fire button sticks. This began happening the first week after receiving it. I contacted Element customer service, they were fast to reply, however, they authorized my return prepaid but informed me that I would have to reorder the device since they would be refunding instead of replacing. Customer service even requested and received a video of my device sticking. This would mean I would have to wait for them to get the device and inspect it, authorize the refund, and then I would have to wait several days for the refund. THEN they will not cover the shipping back to me. This means my device is now going to cost a minimum of 7.95 more since I got free shipping the first time for ordering over 50 dollars. This is horrible customer relations since they will get credit from the manufacturer for a defective product. I am not happy with the resolution that will cost me more money. I have been a loyal customer to Element Vape but will be buying local from now on. I emailed them my concerns, told them to cancel the return due to it costing me almost half as much to ship and did not get a reply after this even attempting to make it right. They are great to work with until you have a return.
Hey ordered from these guys several times first order arrived fast and great product on my second order I got a a pack of four juices one was wrong let them know via email within an hour they had responded and fixed the issue. Fast and reliable.
I've bought from this company many times. Received a defective item yesterday and their customer service absolutely stinks! Highly recommend not dealing with people like this.
People are amazing and ships super fast, also customer service responds quickly if any problems occur. I recommend all my friends to this site !
This company advertises products & when you place your order they can’t fulfill it. Why advertise when you can’t fulfill your customers request. I honestly, did not want a refund. Offered to change my order so it can be fulfilled and even if it was 3 dollars more they refused to fulfilled it due to the fact it was more. No sense of customer service. I have been purchasing from them for the past year. Although, there’s many companies have the sense of keeping their customers happy although this company does not. Think twice before ordering because if they don’t have it then you would have to wait another 3 to 5 business days for your refund. The transactions go out quicker then the refund comes in.
Customer Service is timely and on top of things! Y'all rock! I ordered a regular ejuice, and received the iced version. I emailed customer service, got a same day response and the correct juice is on the way.
Customer service was excellent. Resolved everything that needed done quickly and was extremely helpful. I will continue to shop at their store in the future. Thanks guys A++
Very bad company. They don't back their products they sell. Horrible customer service. Never buy from here again. You've been warned!
Very bad company, they don't back or warranty their products at all. You've been warned.
Bad bad bad bad customer service. Don’t order from them they don’t even have a phone customer service
I've been ordering from Element Vape for a few years and recently received the wrong items (first time it's ever happened). I contacted them letting them know on a Friday and had my corrected order on Monday morning. I was not expecting the speed of resolution and am very happy with the service.
They are over priced,under stocked and have high shipping charges
I had ordered several bottles of juice, and one came in the wrong mg, which I informed them of the issue, and they immediately shipped the correct bottle and told me to keep the mistake as well. I feel they went above and beyond, and I even got the corrected bottle in just 2 days! Anyone and everyone makes mistakes, it's how they're handled that separates the good from the great! I will continue to order from element!
EV customer service is great. I had an issue with my order and emailed them, they responded with a solution right away. Delivers within the same week also, sometimes earlier then expected date! I’m very satisfied with their service and would recommend buying from them. Thanks EV 😁
Worst customer service I've ever seen! Flat out fraudulent! First of all, I bought five items & three were defective! Not only did they demand videos to prove my claims, ( in 54 years I've never had a company do this to me! WTF?) then they only honored the warranty on one! Furthermore, one was a battery that was clearly 100% defective, and they told me they don't warranty batteries. It would have been nice had they told you that on their website! Even worse... The tops on BOTH falcon king tanks I bought were defective and wouldn't open right. The crazy part is that they approved the return on the first tank, but denied the return on the second tank, and the second tank was even WORSE then the first one! Now I know why they use a PO box and don't accept phone calls! Element Vape is the worst company I've ever dealt with! Going back to MVS.com!
Element is my first online vape store experience and I would never hesitate to recommend them and have done so many times. They are prompt with customer service and shipping and carry great inventory.
Great customer service, competitive pricing, great selection. Recently had a mixup with an order (the first issue after using them for years now) being wrong and they corrected it quick and easy, no cost to me. Great products with customer appreciation to match. My go to shop for all vaping needs.
I ordered an Aspire Odan Mini sub ohm tank and was accidentally sent the full size version instead. I have mods the tank will fit on but bought the mini version specifically for a smaller mod in my rotation. Customer service responded promptly to my request for an exchange and after I provided a few pictures verifying that I was indeed sent the wrong tank Element Vape promptly shipped the correct tank same day. The best part? Because it was a mistake on their end they allowed me to keep the original tank! I was not expecting this at all and am very pleased with how Element Vape handled this. Will definitely remain a loyal customer.
Element Vape is rated 2.89 based on 106 reviews