Element Vape Reviews

44% of reviewers recommend Element Vape

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Element Vape deliver?

How can I contact Element Vape?

Tell us how Element Vape made you happy

"I ordered two Mods and 5 packs of coils. Element Vape sent me 1 Mod and 3 packs of coils and will not send everything that I paid for. RIP OFF RIP OFF RIP OFF. Be careful because if something happens on your order, they will not fix it. My recommendation, use a more reputable company that sticks to the agreement. I never thought a company like this could rip you off and get away with it, but I guess that how many business operate now a days. My recommendation, stay away from element vape!"
Are you Element Vape? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I never buy online unless it’s at Amazon or I pay through PayPal. I used my credit card to buy from Element Vape. Next thing you know somebody has duplicated my credit card and is using it in California, which it turns out is where Element Vape is located. Luckily my bank caught it right away. I went through my entire bank statement and the only source that I’ve used my credit card on outside of the normal ones I have been using for years and years is Element Vape. I do not trust this site one bit and will never do business with them again!!! Buyers beware !"
"DONT BUY FROM THEM awful business. God awful. They messed up the order.. made me take pictures because they thought I was lying then never got my vape kit."
"My go to for premium juices and new devices good company I'm sure I'll be doing business with them in the future"
"AVOID ELEMENT VAPE! Unreasonable customer service and a terrible experience. A mod that I bought from them MELTED within 45 days of purchasing it, and they refuse to do literally anything about it. To be clear, I did not want my money back. I would've accepted store credit after I shipped the melted mod back to them in its original packaging, which I kept. But instead, I have gotten no help whatsoever from anyone, and their returns department is a joke. Steer clear of element vape. There are other sites with better customer service. https://imgur.com/aDpqBXf"
"They were able to send my package vert quickly. When USPS fucked up my package, they immediately gave me refunds"
"I ordered a vape and juice came in 3 days good company"
"Fast delivery. Great range of products and EXTREMELY cost effective."
"I bought some juice from elementvape it wasnt to bad the juice came pretty fast but it's not paypal accessible and for many reasons I'm not a big fan of putting in a card online but would recommend"
Element Vape is rated 2.89 based on 9 reviews