Element Vape Reviews

32% of reviewers recommend Element Vape

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Element Vape deliver?

How can I contact Element Vape?

Tell us how Element Vape made you happy

"I got a snow wolf mfeng tank kit through them. Arrived in good timing and was missing one item from there juiceof the month. They made up for it by letting me pick one of lesser or equal value. Great customer service! Great company. Would recommend"
Are you Element Vape? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My go to for premium juices and new devices good company I'm sure I'll be doing business with them in the future"
"I ordered a vape and juice came in 3 days good company"
"Fast delivery. Great range of products and EXTREMELY cost effective."
"They had a wide variety of juices, mods, tanks, etc but some of the things I was looking for was out of my price range. Additional they do not accept PayPal as an option, but still an amazing company."
"They were able to send my package vert quickly. When USPS fucked up my package, they immediately gave me refunds"
"I bought some juice from elementvape it wasnt to bad the juice came pretty fast but it's not paypal accessible and for many reasons I'm not a big fan of putting in a card online but would recommend"
"I placed my order 4 days ago and for the past 4 days they have been wanting proof of identification. I didn't feel comfortable supplying all my details on my drivers licence so they asked for a photo of myself holding my licence, which I supplied. I supplied all information they asked for. They then cancelled the order and said I will receive a refund, will see if this happens over the next week. I am her disappointed, terrible first and last experience."
"I give them less than 1 star. I ordered and instead of sending to my default shipping address, they sent my package to my old billing address. I never got my package and they are not giving me a refund. It is their fault that the package was misdirected so now I have no package and am out $54. Don't buy from them, they are the worst."
"There’re customer service is terrible. They didn’t want to refund my money, after I order the wrong item. I return unopened pkg., I still waiting after over 6 minths"
"Very bad customer service they made a mistake and even if i payed for shipping when i received my package i had to pay a extra 33$ for the customs.... so i return the items and they told i had to know the customs law of my country... my package was stuck for 2 weeks at customs and it took 3 emails for them to call ups and figure out what happen"
"I bough an IJOY AVENGER 270 kit box said that batteries are included however there was no batteries in the box with the kit. I reached out to their customer service department with no satisfaction they argued that batteries are not included even when I sent pictures of the back of the box clearly showing batteries were supposed to be included. I do not reccomend doing business with Element Vape as they don't care about their customers only how much they can rip them off."
"I received detective merchandise. The pod unit only charged twice and would not charge after that. I contacted the company within the warranty period and they dragged their feet and made me answer a bunch of questions, then I had to take videos (which I had to get a new phone to do) then when I sent the video in they claimed it was now last the warranty period and they couldn't do anything. What a scam! Their claim that customer satisfaction is important to them is b.s."
"I bought a device 3 weeks ago for $70 I bought a device 3 weeks ago for $70 , I could not put the battery in there so I sent an email after 2 days they asked me send a video 2 days later they asked me to send it back to check it out so far I spent $8 for delivery $70 for device $15 for sending it back and as today I have nothing so you judge it yourself before buying anything from this peop"
"I bought an Innokin proton 235w plex tank starter kit from element vape on 3/4/2019, It stopped working on 5/2/2019, screen turned gray and pipe is dead, It come with a manufacturer warranty of 90 days, was told by Innokin to contact element vape about the warranty return directly, when I did yesterday the response was we don't honor the manufactures warranties, we only warranty items sold on our website for 30 days regardless of the true warranty that comes with the products they sell. The pipe was not at a discount price I paid a total of $93.90 for the starter kit. Of course the warrantee information is not listed on the sales page but rather hidden on a return page that you have to follow links to get to. ELEMENT VAPE is just another company looking for a quick sale and to hell with the customer. There customer service is the worse I ever had to deal with , do your self a favor and buy from a company who will stand by the product they sell."
"I ordered two Mods and 5 packs of coils. Element Vape sent me 1 Mod and 3 packs of coils and will not send everything that I paid for. RIP OFF RIP OFF RIP OFF. Be careful because if something happens on your order, they will not fix it. My recommendation, use a more reputable company that sticks to the agreement. I never thought a company like this could rip you off and get away with it, but I guess that how many business operate now a days. My recommendation, stay away from element vape!"
"I never buy online unless it’s at Amazon or I pay through PayPal. I used my credit card to buy from Element Vape. Next thing you know somebody has duplicated my credit card and is using it in California, which it turns out is where Element Vape is located. Luckily my bank caught it right away. I went through my entire bank statement and the only source that I’ve used my credit card on outside of the normal ones I have been using for years and years is Element Vape. I do not trust this site one bit and will never do business with them again!!! Buyers beware !"
"DONT BUY FROM THEM awful business. God awful. They messed up the order.. made me take pictures because they thought I was lying then never got my vape kit."
"AVOID ELEMENT VAPE! Unreasonable customer service and a terrible experience. A mod that I bought from them MELTED within 45 days of purchasing it, and they refuse to do literally anything about it. To be clear, I did not want my money back. I would've accepted store credit after I shipped the melted mod back to them in its original packaging, which I kept. But instead, I have gotten no help whatsoever from anyone, and their returns department is a joke. Steer clear of element vape. There are other sites with better customer service. https://imgur.com/aDpqBXf"
Element Vape is rated 2.26 based on 19 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access