STIHL Canada Reviews

of reviewers recommend STIHL Canada

Tell us how STIHL Canada made you happy
Vert good deal thanks you
Very helpful and pleasant service. Leaf blower perfect for my needs and works well. Battery stays charged longer than I expected. Small chain saw just what I need. Have not used yet.
Overall good pressure washer. Like anything depends what you want or for but this will be great for the house, deck, and vehicles.
I like it compact and easy to use.
I have the pleasure of owning multiple stihl products and have alway's been extremely satisified with them. I have to admit that the new website is not as intuitive as the previous version and looks much less professional the the previous one,
Purchased a battery powered hedge trimmer, used it for one season. The blades are now dull. How are they able to be sharpened?
The products are excellent however my interaction with your office via email was disappointing. I purchased the 2 battery sale item and requested the additional or sale battery be shipped all together. Unfortunately I have to wait for a period of time to get the sale battery. Flexibility never hurts especially when you are dealing with customers who have purchased 4 products.
Facilité d’utilisation sur le site Web
Dry durable and powerful trimmer
Le service après vente
I am extremely happy with my purchase. Shipping was fast also ! I love Stihl products !
Ordering directly from STIHL was easy and the price was the same as buying from a retailer. I live in a remote area without a dealer close by so this was the best option for me. My saw was shipped quickly and was delivered to my door......the experience was great!
Good tool... happy
Both Paul and I were very impressed with the customer service we received from our local Stihl dealer.
Not much to say except my husband says that the mini pruning saw is the cats meow and he now needs the holster 👍
Great site, only wish more products were carried other then battery stuff
I bought the battery powered trimmer. Works great but the "safety" power button features sequence is confusing and need needs lots of finger dexterity. Also, the instructions to change the trimmer string is useless. Had to go to utube to get decent instructions.
Doesn't do the job
My transition from Stihl gas-powered equipment to battery-based equipment is going very well. Solid offering and good use of a standard battery.
la scie est parfaite cependant j ai acheté directement de la compagnie une batterie supplementaire et j attends encore sa livraison il semble que cette batterie soit arrivée a rouyn noranda depuis le 3 mai et depui zero nouvelle . je demeure a seulement 60klm de cette ville et nous sommes en attente du livreur loomis express
STIHL Canada is rated 3.9 based on 241 reviews