STIHL Canada Reviews

of reviewers recommend STIHL Canada

Tell us how STIHL Canada made you happy
This is the best vacuum I have ever owned. It runs so quietly that I took it to the horse farm and it didn't upset the horses at all. It is very powerful and I use it for everything. Even cleaning the carpets in my home.
Have only used the saw once since purchasing so I cannot vouch for quality. Went through 8" - 10" firewood logs with ease. Quiet running and seems to have ample power for my cutting needs. Looking forward to not dealing with starting-up issues that were inevitable with my previous gas powered chain saw.
Very happy with the weed trimmer..fast and efficient service when I lost my charger and had to order a new one
No power definitely do not like electric powered tools over gas
Very good as expected.
Fabulous product better than cheaper products worth it
0/10 you refused to deliver my order to my home address or PO box so I cancelled my order.
Exactly what I needed , arrived very quickly from time of ordering it .
Very good product for household yard work. Battery with last approximately 60 minutes with a full charge. I would recommend purchasing a second battery so you can rotate while working longer periods. Insertion and removal of the batteries into and out of the charger is challenging. Not a smooth process. Overall very satisfied with the power and usefulness of the product.
Aucun commentaire
Excellent customer service
quick delivery and exactly the right fit
Not horrible
Starts and runs great. I am very satisfied with my purchase
Amazing great product top notch service
We've chosen Stihl over other brands for many years now and are pleased with the quality and performance of their gear.
Makes good quality products. Wish you made an electric snow shovel too. Have bought Stihl products for years.
Plenty of battery time, light weight and easy to handle
I bought it for a gift 💝 Have no idea how it's working All of the stihl that I own works fantastic!
Got the kids leaf blower..it was missing the charging cable ..which was supposed to be included..contacted customer service to be told it wasn’t included which it was..not helpful and I had to go buy one..very unpleasant customer experience
STIHL Canada is rated 3.9 based on 179 reviews