STIHL Canada Reviews

of reviewers recommend STIHL Canada

Tell us how STIHL Canada made you happy
excellent company excellent products at competitive prices!
Always satisfied with Stihl equipments, I have no issues, from Chain saws, leaf blower, pressure washer etc... always work well.
I enjoy my STIHL products. I am pleased with the advances made with your cordless tools. We spent Christmas 2022 in Oklahoma. Our grandson, 20 years old, went to the Tulsa area to help clean up a church camp plagued with tree damage after some high winds. He had taken a safety course where they were using STIHL products. (Our grandson was asked if he had his boots, chaps, safety goggles, helmet, etc. He was proud to respond "yes" to my questions.) STIHL represents quality in my mind.
I absolutely love my Stihl MS 170 chainsaw!
STIHL lives up to its reputation
Excellent quality
good size and enough power, perfect for what we have to do around the house
Item ordered and available as promised and performed better than expected
Great delivery time and great product ! Thanks
This web site needs a major refresh. The USA website is where this site needs to be
I have 2 power washers (one gas and the other electric) a trimmer and a backpack leaf blower- I love them all! I wouldn't buy any other brand.
I have 5 Stihl battery operated tools. I have also purchased longer life batteries as I use them for longer periods. Very superior products.
Very satisfied with the product
My family has been Stihl customers for over 40 years.
Enjoy battery powered trimmer. Very light and does the job and very easy to use. Battery goes longer than thought which is great! Glad I purchased it
I don’t like that the Cochrane dealership won’t sell powered items without a battery and charger. I DO like that I can use the same battery on a number of appliances.
A nice product, light and easy to use. So when I cut, I'm only in the beginning of my job on small logs, the battery is yet discharged. i would appreciate cut more long time with a performante battery.
I like their products. Would like to see a Cordless snowblower.
I love my STIHL line trimmer,little chain saw and grass clipper
Recently bought an MS120 battery chainsaw for smaller work (i.e., pruning, and cutting of thinner firewood) without continuously breathing the exhaust fumes of my larger gas-powered saw. I am positively impressed with the MS120 performance. It is easy to handle and a great tool in situations where I either don't need more power and a larger blade or don't want to use a heavier machine. My only qualm is that Stihl sells these units without the appropriately sized chain sharpening tools as they (at least used to) do with their larger gas-powered saws and that the dealer I bought my MS120 did not warn me.
STIHL Canada is rated 4.7 based on 22 reviews