STIHL Canada Reviews

of reviewers recommend STIHL Canada

Tell us how STIHL Canada made you happy
I have had many issues with this particular head. It is in no way the same quality that the original head was for my FS40. The original head some times jammed but rarely. This replacement head jams every time I use it. At least 3-4 times on a single yard. Truly an inferior design compared to the original. I took it in for server within the first month, they respooled it it worked for about 1 yard till it jammed and needed a manual feed. I mess the old head.
They are advertising the FS38 grass trimmer on their Canada website for $179.99. I clicked to find a dealer in Halburton. When I went there to but it the would not sell for less than $199.99. This is blatant false advertising.
I would never give this company my business again. It was my first time purchasing a product from this company and Mike and Shawn are two most disrespectful people I ever encountered. Unbelievable! Don’t give this place your business again. This company don’t care about their customers
The product is fantastic! Service is good.
I am handicapped and find this balanced and light weight trimmer so easy to use
So far pleased
We own more than 5 STIHL products that are used to maintain our country property and all are used regularly. One of the main reasons we continue to support STIHL is because of the quality and reliability of the equipment. GREAT PRODUCTS!
..................
I am please to have purchaed this electric weed eater. The only issue I have is there wasn't a support belt included as I had to make one up myself. Over all very pleased with this tool.
Bought a battery powered line trimmer for Mother’s Day and there’s no fu…ing battery included! I own two Stihl chain saws, two gas powered trimmers. my mother owns a gas line trimmer too) I also a backpack blower,hand held blower and a 420 quick cut saw super disappointing as buying another Stihl was a no brainer. When I purchased there was zero indication that battery was separate WTF.
Hi Thomas, We are sorry to hear you had a negative experience. Can you please provide your order number or which trimmer set you purchased so we can look into this. Thanks, STIHL Canada
Bought suspenders they are excellant
Ordered on line find it a little heavy after 20 to 30 minutes. Think the nozzle on the blower could have been wedged down a bit more so it had a little more wind power, otherwise it’s okay
The STIHL Canada website is easy to navigate around and find the product needed.
Ordered online easily and the product came pretty fast. Packaged well with no damage. Pleased with service.
I like the products but I ordered online for a promotion I never recieved since Stihl Canada addressed it wrong (to my condo but without the unit number). No way to fix it has been made possible by the shipper and the item remains in limbo.
Hi James, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you haven't received your order. Can you please provide your order number, so we can look into what is happening with your order? Thanks, STIHL Canada
Easy to find what I was looking for, and quick to ship. Superior products. Thanks Stihl!
Very prompt delivery and quality product
Quality made produce bu with limited accessories available
The hand held vacuum is great,my husband enjoys using it because it will pick up the dirt etc good.
Great tool. Easy to handle and quite.
STIHL Canada is rated 3.9 based on 239 reviews